Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Armaud Lenard - armaud.lenard@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: armaud.lenard@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:06 am

Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Darling xxx. How is your day, i went to the company, it has been a busy day for me, i had a little delay regarding the charges i should pay before the money release to me. Meanwhile am waiting to hear from my family friend to send me the remaining money. I was informed to pay a 5% contract agreement fees of 28,925 POUNDS which was signed by my late father and the contract agent here. I thought my father has settle with it, but came to realized that the amount is pending for payment, The Total money to be release to me is 578,500 POUNDS which is the only money my father had with them. I have paid 16,500, POUNDS and i have called my mom to send to me 5,000POUNDS from the money i dropped for her before leaving from UK. I have managed to reach my friend who promised to help me with the balance i need which is... 7,425POUNDS.
He is not promising to help me because his business was affected by an earthquake in Japan few years ago, he a friend of mine i told you about who met his partner/wife online. I'm still waiting and expecting him, hopeful he will help me with the remaining balance i need so that i can settle everything and be on my way to meet you. because He is the only hope and a friend i have who can help me in this condition.
I'm still waiting for him and i will let you know once he transfer to me.
Please make the hotel reservation for me because i will be on my way to meet you once everything settled, after i receive the remaining balance from my friend. We have to be strong for each other because this issue might be a temptation to test our love/faith.
Love you dear.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: armaud.lenard@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:08 am

Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Good morning. I hope you slept already.. I don't know what to do. My friend would assist me with 4,800 Pounds and i'm still looking for the balance of 2,600 Pounds to settle my business.
Please I'm asking and begging you to do me this favor by providing me with this little favor so that i can settle everything and be on my way to meet you. I will wire/send back to you before coming over to meet you. Please do not disappoint me because i depend on you now. It aches my heart to ask you for help, especially in terms of money. Please help me with what you can or amount you can and i will be the most happiest man
.... I love you

Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I understand how you feel dear, Please you have to help me because i have nobody to ask. I'm really facing a lot of difficulties here and i don't know what to you. I really depend on you now and it will be disgraceful if you abandon me now. I beg of you not to leave or abandon me in this present situation because this might be a temptation from God to test our love. I really meant well for you and i love you.
I promise to pay you back even with interest. if i may ask, how much do you have that you can send or help me with? How much do you have? Can you help me with half of the money?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Larry.greg94@yahoo.com

Unread postby Shc » Fri May 20, 2016 10:12 pm

I got the contacted the same way. We've been exchnaging emails for at least 2 weeks but I kinda noticed it was weird. Grammar lapses and he doesn't seem to read my actual messages.

Glad I thought of googling the number.

For prevention, avoid this person/email and number.

Larry.greg94@yahoo.com

+447937416047
+447864209848
+447937429134

How can people like this exist..ughhhh!
Shc
New survivor

Re: Larry.greg94@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Glad you managed to find us. If you have any details not already here, could you post them too? It may help bring someone else here too, who will then not be scammed. Call it Karma.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Larry.greg94@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 11:50 pm

+447937416047 - same phone number was reported back in 2013 in http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9882

+447864209848 - same phone number was reported back in 2013 in http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10872 and http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9882
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Armaud Lenard - armaud.lenard@gmail.com

Unread postby AisforAquarius » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:36 am

Frankon Jack is the name he's using, for my case. He claimed himself as a French origin guy from UK. When I say "using", yes we have been exchanging emails for 4 to 5 days. I've found his emails to a Thai lady also. His target is an Asian ladies.. I'll see what and how he'll play the game..!!

Any suggestion is welcomed!
AisforAquarius
New survivor

Re: Armaud Lenard - armaud.lenard@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:55 am

Our suggestion is that you stop all contact with the scammer because they have your real life information.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send them here to our site because that just puts more victims in jeopardy.

Please post the E-mails you have received from the scammer omitting any of your information.

Photos, Documents, Phone numbers, E-mail addresses are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.