Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kissdobroirina@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kissdobroirina@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:37 am

MyBelovedNet:

Hello! Allow to get acquainted!? Here my email: ( kissdobroirina@gmail.com ) I will rejoice if I will see your letter! I will send also to you my beautiful photos and to tell about myself.

Screen name: Irina
Birth Year 1985
City Moscow
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman
I the modest woman, I search for sex, serious relations are necessary to me! I very warm, witty, careful, intuitive, passionate, creative, extreme tenderness giggling, sensual and class.

Picture used:

irina.jpg
irina.jpg (72.03 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

Previous email address used with the same picture: irinapresent31@gmail.com.

The email address kissdobroirina@gmail.com was used (and reported) online before with different pictures showing a blonde woman. The real location of the scammer is Yoshkar-ola, Mari El, Russian Federation.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

irina.forever2015@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 pm

Same profile, same picture, new email address:

I the modest woman, I search for sex, serious relations are necessary to me, I happen here not always and I will be glad to see your letters: ( irina.forever2015@yandex.com ) !!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.