Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lenamas008@gmail.com - mcelen02@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: annetanaz69@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Emails:

27/02/16

Hi it is pleasure to meet you again!
Don't you mind if I call you XXXXXX or this is your nickname for Tinder?
My full name is Anna. You can call me Anya.
I am alone last years.
I'm located several hours drive apart from Caspian Sea. Orenburg is my city.

tell me about yourself.
also I'm waiting for your pictures. I hope that you don't deny me.
Warm regards!

Pictures received with the email:

anya.jpg

anya1.jpg

anya2.jpg

anya3.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:19 pm

02/03/16

Hi XXXXXX! Just got it to message to you back.
I like that you have kids. This is not a problem for me. I also love children. Unfortunately I am a single. Only my cat Barsik does not allow me to miss) He constantly breaks the flower pots :)

I have also had bad relationships before. After my friend advised to try online Dating. I understand you completely. I was also warned about the dangers in the Internet.

Can't name myself the best writer so you please take that in your hand. What do you want to know about me?
So it's clear I don't mind about long distance and I'm interested in something longterm.
Never been married. No kids. I live alone in a condo.
My work it's Sanitation. Although it is not my profession. Im engineer too, but mechanical engineer.

Well we need to talk someday, don't we!

anya4.jpg

anya5.jpg

anya6.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:23 pm

4/03/16

So nice to hear from you again!
Thanks for your pics. You're handsome man. I like you! Keep sending me your pictures!
I use a translator because I write slowly in English. Although I think I have a good level of English. I hope you have no problems with understanding what I write.

I'm open book for you. And I want to know everything about you too!
From listening to music much. Prefer more relaxing music, classics. It depends on my mood.
You know, I'm really glad I met you. Tired of rude people, but with you it's different. Most writing about sex and only about sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but first prefer to get to know the person better.
How do you spend your weekend usually? Honestly, sometimes I get lazy and in the evening after work can't find the strength to go to the gym. Have not been on the coast, I think to go to the pool in the evening. Do you like active rest?
I am open to everything new and I have a good feeling about you. I don't mind to have dinner together one day. Maybe I can find a job in your country.

anya7.jpg

anya8.jpg

anya9.jpg

anya10.jpg

I did tell him about my work.
I'm graduated in Environmental Engineering. There is no job in my field for a last years so I'm officially work as Human Resources coordinator in Sanitary Engineering field since there is huge artifical need created by government to overload every company with certain amount of sanitary engineers.
I keep some connections with my university friends and I was lucky I guess but it's temprorary and in real world I mostly work in sales.

I mean there is no real need in Sanitary Engineer in the company I work for. It's just for a authourities. It's all about how things are being set up in this county.
People constantly work in something different from their education field.

You see there is huge mess in this coutry and I feel it's not getting better. It wasn't difficult to dive into HR area to get a fresh look.
But I feel distracted. I don't feel I'm engaged in something real people need.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lenamas008@gmail.com - mcelen02@gmail.com

Unread postby GSDDad » Tue May 31, 2016 1:04 am

She is still at it but, is calling herself "Vika" now. She hasn't got to the point to ask for money yet but, I am waiting, I know it's coming. I am curious how long he/she will wait to ask?

"I can't call myself best writer on English...
Robert you can take in your hands maybe :). Please ask me
everything wants? you are welcome

Well, I'll tell you more about me...

I'm 42 and I have never been married. I live in condo with my cat. The
place where I live is Orenburg, Russia. I don't like to play hard
games and hope you have a good intentions. wants something new and
special... So maybe it's a good time to make chemistry with nice
person.

I'm okay, to start relation, even with a large distance and hope you
agree too. As for me, it's more about personality than location.
That's enough for beginning good connection... Really I don't think
that is too hard to meet one day. Let's see ok? Are you not afraid
;-)?

Pictures at the celebration of victory day on may 9. I hope you like
it:)

Hope to hear from you!"

GSDDad
New survivor

Re: lenamas008@gmail.com - mcelen02@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 2:07 am

Thank you for the information. Can you add any more information like current E-mail address, Phone number, Anything?

Then you need to stop all contact with the scammer. Do not tell them you know they are a scammer and do not send them a link to this website. The scammer has your real life information and could cause you trouble if you continue to keep in contact with them.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.