Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of SS Kevin Pape RIP

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of SS Kevin Pape RIP

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:09 am

PROFILE ELEMENTS:
Name: shineshine
I am a: Male
Height: 5.8 ft / 179 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Capricorn
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Female
For: Travel partner
City: USA
Descr. of myself: I would like to meet someone that wants to share in a relationship and friendship. Together I would like share in what life has to offer. A partner who will share her thoughts, feelings and emotions. Just the value of sharing your time with someone means alot.
Descr. what I am looking for: I would like to meet a woman who is as imperfect as I am, but who loves life & who lives love. One who is a committed Christian. A woman who will join me in working to help those who are wounded & and imprisoned. A woman with grace, compassion, wisdom, sensitivity, intelligence & independent thinking.

PM:

shineshine
Hi, How are you? Please can you kindly tell me the secret behind that gorgeous smile on your face. You're too beautiful. My heart has began his journey as soon as i saw that beauty in you. It will be much bless for me to to know you. Can you grant that blessing to me? Hope to hear from you. If you don't mind here is my private email: robertanthonypape@hotmail.com Thanks Robert

SKYPE ID:
live:robertanthonypape

E-MAIL:
My Dearest ,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing fine!

Yes! I ask you to contact me..Because you have some precious thing that belong to me.

Am very glad, we meet, At times it is said that from were our loved one's, is from a place we never expect, a friend of mine who got married from here and to a lady in your country two months ago, the lady is kind, honest, sincere, and respectful, and he was the one that introduce me to this site, he told me that when you find someone here, go and think over it, when you wake up and have feelings for her, reply her and start a relationship with her immediately, because she has a special heart, among 3 people i communicate in the site, but i don't need to think much because your heart seems so special from the words in your wall post, I can't ask why, because God knows they best for us, i know it will only take time for me to meet you, but can't be stopped, because i think it is destiny, I want you to have a thinking about us and reply me what you think about us.
And remember they world is a small place were we can meet our soul-mate. what am trying to say is that distance and language can't be a barrier between us if we are in love with each other. please have a think about us and do get back to me immediately.

Thanks and have a nice thinking.

Hope to hear from you again. I attach my photo with my friend Bruno, who married your country lady. Hope you will like it.

With Love

HEADER:
Return-Path: <robertanthonypape@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W11 ([65.55.116.7]) by BLU004-OMC1S37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 13 Jan 2016
From: Robert Anthony Pape <robertanthonypape@hotmail.com>
Subject: My Dearest ,

PHOTO:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: robertanthonypape@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:19 am

My Dearest ,

How are you? Hope you are doing fine! I am so sorry. I don't differentiate to you who, I'm and who is Bruno. I am taller than Bruno. Hope you know who to address right now...Am proud of your good understanding.

I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Robert Anthony Pape, I was born on 10th of January 1977, am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America. I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family.

I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authority based in contract assignment here in Poland and and other Countries.I would like to know about you sweetheart.

My mother lived in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love travelling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday.

I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family. Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust, understanding, devotion, and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you've always dream of, And pray always that God will bless and make our love grow.

Thank you so much and tell me about yourself too.

I hope to hear from you soon. I attach my photos..Hope you will like it.

With Love,
Robert Pape
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (113.15 KiB) Viewed 5034 times
Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:15 am

My Dearest ,

I received your message and I'm so glad to know little about you. Thanks for your compliment. , is a long story. To tell you about my past relationship that nearly took my life from me. I really vow not to fall in love with any woman again. Meeting is not coincidence. I know we are made to be.

, Love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you.
I am beginning to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter.
I hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your, personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness.

Thanks and take care and send your current pictures to me.

I attach my photo..Just thinking about you. Hope you will like it.

With Love
Attachments
Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:38 pm

My sweetHeart ,

How are you doing today? I am doing absolutely fine. Since i ever meet you.

Thanks for telling me little about yourself and family. And you didn't like to share your photos with me? Thanks for your inspiration message you sent to me today, It really touch me heart. Yes! I understand that kind of loneliness, I love you! Also happy that i find my lost rib in you. You complete me, !

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.
Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you. Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you. Darling I hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you will soon be with a white foreigner soon.
I am having a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do, well you never can tell what the future holds for us. But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense then I will respect and help you. Although we have some hours time differences, I still make out time to communicate with you. and I will need more attention and your effort to keep this relationship moving.

i attach my photo with my colleague. Hope you will like it.

With Love
Attachments
Capture5.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:58 am

The scammer is abusing stolen photos of Staff Sergeant Kevin Pape, died in 2010 when the Taliban attacked his unit during operations in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. The pictures are stolen from his memorial site.

On Tagged:

Robert P
39, New York, NY
Last Active:6 days ago
Tagline: life whorth living, if we can understand each other by lovin.

Stolen picture used:

robert.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robertanthonypape@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:25 am

My sweetheart ,

I received your lovely and sexy photos. Honey, you're too beautiful. I love that gorgeous smile on your face. couple with you long blond hair. I wish you are close to me right now. Wow..., . Your beauty has set all the organs in my body system on fire. I love you.
, I want us to build a strong relationship. Your Ex-husband couldn't be able to see the virtuous qualities in you. I know with time we will get to know each other.

You know one thing about you i like most is understanding and caring, ever since in my life i never fall in love so deep like the affection i have with you, your love inspires my heart so much and gives me much hope for future and family, it gives me huge interest and much love to share such a wonderful and perfect moment with you.

I don't care how many people you come across in life, but i am happy am your last person in life, to be with, i never believe that my life would be full of love and happiness this way i do with you now.

I feel so much relief and look forward to the future with you,i pray to God every morning to bless our relationship and lead us into family with one heart and sincerity, hope that this is the love i have been searching for that can bring us joy,love,inspiration, favor, hope, affection and devotion, thanks honey and hope to hear from you again.

Take care and have a lovely day.

With Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:20 am

Honey,

Yes! I said a lot to you. Just expressing my feelings for you. I love you ! Never think of hurting your feelings.

Today, its been so lovely out here, i took a walk to beach to see around, feel nature and also relax my mind, every now and then, i keep thinking about you, your love and care, makes me happy and believe that we have a good future together, i feel so much happy every day and every moment of time, today , i download your pictures and put in my bedroom, so i can be looking at you every moment of time, when i wake up and when i want to go to bed.

I am so happy to have you in my life and as my baby, everything about you, makes me happy, and smile every moment, i hope you do take care of yourself and be a good lady, because i always care and love you so much, every moment of the day, i have you in my mind, and i really do care and love you with all my heart.

I talk about you to my Mom and she was really happy, because i have found someone caring and loving in my life, you make me complete and i feel your love and care every moment of the day, today i went to the market, because i want to cooking, hehehe is so funny, i wish we can cook,eat, play and be together someday, darling always take of yourself and be good, i love miss you so much.

I attach my photo with my parents. Hope you will like it.

With Love
Attachments
Capture6.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:02 am

My love ,

How are you? I hope you are in good health! Thanks for appreciating my photo with my parents. And you'er too beautiful on that photos you share with me last time. I love that gorgeous smile on your face couple with your natural hair. I wish am close with you right now wow.. What do you cook today? I'll like to eat your meal soonest. Thanks for the hope and confidence you gave me towards our relationship. Yes, they are really proud of me.

Am so worried about you. About the distance, Am in love with you !

I love you ! I was looking at your photos,I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, and so tender, and so complete. I love you more and more with each passing day, and it eases my mind to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more tomorrow than yesterday, and tomorrow I will love you more than today. My love for you cannot even be expressed in words, but only when we are together and I holding you tight close to me, Then you feel my heart beating and longing to make a sweet love with you. , you're special to me.

When I think of our love, it reminds me of all the things you mean to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I need you, too. You show the true meaning of how a woman should treat a man.

, please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of our hearts beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you, I am nothing. The days we'er not together will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could ever know; you are my world. I just want to let you know how much I love all that you are and will grow to be. You are truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life, I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst distance status and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you are an angel sent from heaven to heal my broken heart that was broken before. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and it's killing me, but I know in my heart that we will make it through one day. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or to anything that anyone has to say about me. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you. I just wish there was another way that we could be together right now.
I want you and always will. There is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you. I love you! Love can make a person do things that they never thought possible. There's a place in me, I imagined your fingerprints will rest, your kisses linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise that you will always be in my heart. I love you !

With love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:05 am

My princess ,

How are you doing today. Hope you are in good health.

I received your message. Oh..My goodness. Thanks for all your love and heart you gave to me. Honey, I express my feelings toward you. Since we are far away from each other. I always have to tell you how much i feel about you. I love you so much " " And I want to come and visited you in your country after my new mission in cote d'ivoire which will last only but a month. I'm proud of you .

, I have being in sex years relationship and it end up to destroy my life. I vow that i will not fall in love with any woman again, Until i meet you. And since then, I am really favoured since i meet you. Honey, Such a lovely moment with you my love, You know i feel so much complete to have you in my life and love you forever, this moment of time, i want to share every of my dreams with you, be much close and share every of my feelings and love you forever my honey.

For sometime now, the United state government dealing on investment and contract businesses with many companies in Côte d’Ivoire, and some different countries and any moment from now my unit will be assigned on a special security contract with an Côte d'Ivoire company [Ivoire diplomatic company], is quite going successful and perfect, in fact right now, at this moment am awaiting for the marine authority to sign an Agreement document about the contract business, after that i will move over to Cote d'ivoire, and then move over to your country so that we can spend some moment of life together and make a perfect home.

literally, this week the marine authority will assign the contract to me, and then i will be moving to Côte d’Ivoire, next week in other to follow up with the company to make every transaction successful and then move over to your country to have a moment of time with you, i have chosen to make you my life and part of me and wish to share every of my life with you, because i believe that you are my future wife and family.

I intend to build a good family and a happier one, so that we can together make up one family and good togetherness with one heart and love for each other always, i really love you so much and till the moment of my life, you are the only one that make me happy and my heart full of smiles and love forever.

Today, I was at La MaMa African Restaurant. I ate Côte d’Ivoire food for my lunch, because i want to learn more about Côte d’Ivoire, you are so caring and perfect woman, you really make my life so much happy and full of love, i hope to be with you and us together and forever, Tomorrow i will be going to my lawyer's office, to get some document for clearance of some things i need in Côte d’Ivoire, about my assignment i told you About, i really love you and want to be with you forever.

Take care honey and have a nice day. I send a photo of me and my Ex-Fiance. She broke my heart into peaces.

With Love
Attachments
Capture7.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:13 am

Honey,

I received your message. Thanks for sympathise with me. And am sorry for late reply, It happened that we are too busy in the camp. Because Poland want NATO more troops for eastern Europe. Because of Russia aggressive with EU.

Today I already finished in the office just Arrived a moment ago to my Quarters, i take my shower already and read to prepare dinner, i am confused on what to prepare for dinner, because am thinking about you, i don't feel hungry this moment, but i want to take care of myself for you and be healthy, because i know you always care about me so much and also you take care of yourself for me always, i am thinking on looking at your pictures, after then i go to bed to rest after eating, but maybe i will take some juice and fruits, my life feels so much complete, and i will share my everyday life and feelings with you always. I know that you're not that kind of woman that breakes people's heart.

How is your health hope you are healthy? Mom was happy when I gave your message to her honey, you are the best thing that matters to me in life, i want a good home for us together, i want us happy and full of smiles till the rest of our lives, after i spoke with my lawyer in this morning, i feel so tied, i want to go over to the beach to see around, and swim a little, but its so much cold, i felt cold,but just now am at home, looking at your pictures, i feel warm inside me now, i really feel so much happy and want to make up life with you, every moment of the day i keep on praying to God that make us come together as family and also know each other, sometimes now i wonder life without you what it would be to my life, you filled my life with happiness, smile,love and togetherness, i really thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my life, every moment of the day, i keep on smiling, feeling happy, because you are on my heart now and forever.

Honey i know when i get to (Cote d'ivoire) i will have to take another flight to your country after my contract Assignment. I am so much happy with you, because i know you are going to make a good mum for our kids in the future, my life feels so much save with you and i want to spend every moment of my life with you and be with you forever, i have never been this happy in my life before, i easily smile, laugh, happy and full of inspirations always, ohh thank you so much my darling , you are really an Angel in my life, i really appreciate you so much, and promise to make up life and everything with you forever.

I will always let you know everything about my business contract, and always pray that every transaction is made successful and perfectly, i will be awaiting to hear from the company to know if my consignment have been signed, so i can move over to Cote d'Ivoire for the processes and claim of the contract money transaction, i hope everything comes fast, so i can move over to your country to meet with you so we can make plan on how to celebrate our lives before going back to States together, take care my darling, always remember to take care of yourself for me and be a good woman.

I love you so much my honey. Today, I was at Arkadia shopping mall and i saw a nice dress for you, Hope you will like it.

With Much Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.