Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michealumro612@hotmail.com Micheal martins umro

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michealumro612@hotmail.com Micheal martins umro

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Profile Elements:

Name: michealumro612@hotmail.com
I am a: Male
Height: 6.1 ft / 187 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Taurus
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: France
Descr. of myself: I am a good man with a very good heart, I am easygoing and open minded, straightforward character, optimistic, enthusiastic. Hobby is fitness, yoga and travel. I like to learn about different countries.
Descr. what I am looking for: I am look for a good looking woman and good and understanding woman to be with

PM:
Olá eu sou o Sr. Michael, é um prazer escrever para você depois de ver o seu perfil, vou ser muito feliz em ser seu amigo abaixo é o meu endereço de e-mail (michealumro612@hotmail.com) eu olho para a frente a sua resposta urgente que nos permitirá trocar alguns pontos de vista eu gostaria de ler mais logo de você Seu Michael Hello I am Mr. Michael, it is a pleasure to write you after viewing your profile, I will be very happy to be your friend below is my e-mail address (michealumro612@hotmail.com) i look forward to your urgent reply that will enable us to exchange some views i wish to read from you soonest Yours Michael

SKYPE ID:
live:michealumro612

E-Mail:
My Dearest,

How are you doing i hope fine with you over there , As for me i am doing great in good condition of health i hope so with you as well .

I am glad to have you as my friend, it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts.

Before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you , I am Mr. Michael Martins Umro , I am a French man , 173 cm in height and 81 kg in weight. i am 51 years old.

I am a man who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to news,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.

I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible peoples.

I wish to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else. i promise to give you happiness all the days i will be your friend.

Finally i wish to let you know that sincerely is the best way in life. although we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love and understanding not distance.

I will tell you more about myself in my next message i attached my pictures i hope you will like how i look like, I look forward to see yours in your next message .hopping to hear from you soonest, do have a nice day with my kisses, best regards
Yours Mr. Michael

HEADER:
Return-Path: <michealumro612@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU180-W5 ([65.55.116.7]) by BLU004-OMC1S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Subject: My Dearest,
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (69.84 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: michealumro612@hotmail.com Micheal martins umro

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:32 am

My Dearest,
How are you doing i hope fine with you over there , as for me i am doing good too i wish to meet you soonest .

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i wrote you

I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I had two kids Bethany and Gerald but will explain about this in my next message,

I have everything a man need in his life but just to get a nice woman to make my life complete, I am a widower,my wife died five years ago. she died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after Five years due to the love i had for my late wife but right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again,I am a good Christian and i believe that God led me to you, it was divine connection that brought us together

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well.

I am so honored to have you in my life. you look gorgeous, cant wait to make you mine, wow you are astonishingly beautiful

Hope to hear from you soon
with love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: michealumro612@hotmail.com Micheal martins umro

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:11 pm

My Dearest,
How are you doing i hope fine with you over there , as for me i am doing good too i wish to meet you soonest .

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i wrote you

I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I had two kids Bethany and Gerald but will explain about this in my next message,

I have everything a man need in his life but just to get a nice woman to make my life complete, I am a widower,my wife died five years ago. she died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after Five years due to the love i had for my late wife but right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again,I am a good Christian and i believe that God led me to you, it was divine connection that brought us together

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well.

I am so honored to have you in my life. you look gorgeous, cant wait to make you mine, wow you are astonishingly beautiful

Hope to hear from you soon
with love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.