Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Miriam Savdra

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Miriam Savdra

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:52 pm

About Me
Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck. As you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested men but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care...Am Fatimatu Abdulrahman by name 32yrs of age single with no kids and from Ghana do you have a problem with my location and age ?? I Have some pics here..hope you would love them ... Hear back from you soon !! Stay Blessed .
Looking For
Am here for the right man of my life , If you interest in me kindly add me on Fatimatu_abdulrahman at yahoo dot com or Fatimatu482 at gmail dot com

Fatimatu_abdulrahman@yahoo.com
Fatimatu482@gmail.com

Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 43
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Hair Dresser / Personal Grooming
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests Men
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

Fatimatu482
Female / Single
36 Abilene
Attachments
fatimatu.PNG
fatimatu.PNG (315.01 KiB) Viewed 4126 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fatimatu_abdulrahman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck. As you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested men but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care...Am Fatimatu Abdulrahman by name 32yrs of age single with no kids and from Ghana do you have a problem with my location and age ?? I Have some pics here..hope you would love them ... Hear back from you soon !! Stay Blessed.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fatimatu_abdulrahman@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.198] by tm103.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jan 2016 16:33:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1056.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jan 2016 16:33:02 -0000
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016
From: Fatimatu Abdulrahman <fatimatu_abdulrahman@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Fatimatu Abdulrahman <fatimatu_abdulrahman@yahoo.com>
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fatimatu_abdulrahman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:40 am

Happy to hear back from you , You look handsome in the pics , I will like to start as new and tell you about my self , so that things will work out soft for us .. I'm Fatimatu 32 years old,single ,no kids, 5.7 ft tall, 128 lbs., brown hair with blues eyes.I live in Accra - Ghana, which is along the coast of Ghana,Im an Accountant but now helping my Mum at home,I mean helping her in cooking,sweeping,washing laundries and some other homes chores. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me.
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we Do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...
I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take i n a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.
I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well..
I realize that I am 32 years old and that you are some what Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding.
I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.
I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you.Can you send me some pics of you and also tell me about you self..Hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:01 am

Am Fatimatu Abdulrahman 32yrs of age single with no kids and from Ghana , And am on here looking for the right man of my life and what about you can you also tell me about yourself and send me some of your pics as i did in my previos email..

Happy to hear back from you ,I hope you fine and great ,Hope everything is going on well with you over there , Can you tell me how long you have been on the net and what are you on the net seeking for ?

I am seeking to meet someone caring, faithful , communicative , loyal , generous, understanding, future driven,honest , truthful to be with in a long term relationship, courtship or marriage ,some one with good God fearing person.And what about you ?

Ok my dear , So can you tell me about yourself and tell me more about your work and country ?

Nice to hear back from you my dear , I dont work i only help my mother to sell at the market , How long have you been on the net .. What are you willing to look for ..Hear back from you soon
Love

Oh nice idea , Am also here for the right man of my life who can also spend the rest of my life time with him .. I am a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people,infact the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as I believe Greatness Lies In Simplicity how about u dont u think so ?Well with me , I have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other.I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Glad to hear back from you this morning , I Hope you fine and great , Hope work is also going on well with you over there , I missed you so much my love , Why do you mean you dont send money by Western Union , if you said so , This is my bank account to send the money through it my love ..This the bank address , send the money through it my love if you love me and you really want to care of me ... Hope you start your weekend with a Good smile my love ...

NAME : FATIMATU ABDULRAHMAN
CITY : ACCRA
ZIPCODE : 00233
AMOUNT : 100$
BANK : MONEY GRAM

Love ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Oh i see , I guess you are not ready to help me thats why my love , So far how is your weekend i will let you know that am not here for your money..Hope you are fine and great my love , I hope work is also going on well with you over there..Missed you so much ..
Love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Good morning to you my love ..To love is divine and to error is human, life is full of ups and downs, but strength in each other will determine life for a true relationship...There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love.I knew that you are the one I was meant to be with forever... I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.