Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nelsonjhn15@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nelsonjhn15@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:12 pm

Message on the site:

Hi,
What a wonderful and fascinating profile. I think I should send you this note to explain how i'm feeling about you and to show my interest in you.Actually , you are far away but I don't think that really matters because I believe I can find that special one out there. I'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Nelson. I'm an Engineer,I have a good sense of humor...I live in Cleveland .Age (52).I'm a widower for 5yrs now.I'm blessed with one lovely daughter (Michelle)(16 years old).After the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother.She was also a contractor and she died in a car accident..Have been single for the past 5 years I hope I can enjoy life a little more at my age, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate,I also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis etc.When I read through your profile I was really amazed and motivated to send you this note and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through my email which is nelsonjhn15@gmail.com I won't like to lose contact with you please do mail me and tell me more about yourself ,Hope to hear from you very soon.Have a Nice day.

Screen name: Nelson
Male / Single
52 - / United States
Current Location Magnolia/ United States

am Nelson, a drilling engineer, am always good with good sense of humor, am lovely and caring.
am looking for a long time relationship that may likely leads to marriage

Picture used - stolen from the real owner Twitter profile... the real one is married and he is not from the US:

nelson.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nelsonjhn15@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:20 am

Email:

Hey xxx, am so sorry for not replying you on the site, thats why i sent my mail to you because i hardly come online due to office duty, am a drilling engineer, i work in the rig and i dont come often online, i went through your profile and i was push to write about my self because i cant talk about my self on profile, now you show interest on me i think there is no need for me to come online again, my purpose of joining the site is to have person of your kind as a spouse, now you have show interest by sending me a mail i think there is no need for me to come online again, let keep chatting here and watch if it will work out for us. thanks and here is my picture, thanks and best wishes. Nelson.

Picture received with the email:

john.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:39 am

Emails:

yea, i loss my wife 5 years ago, but she had a daughter for me, she is 16 years old now, she stay with her grand mother, due to how busy work keep me, am a drilling engineer, i spend 6 months in the sea and 6 months on earth, so she cant stay alone and that is the reason of me joining dating site if i can fine a spouse that will love me and my daughter also, but now you have show interest, am so happy, i will tell you more about my self as we keep developing love to each other, am an American citizens, with good sense of humor, am a christian, i drink but not always, i dont smoke at all, i have been single for over 5 years now, so am really serious over you and i want you to be mine, i have gone through your profile its very ok to me, please i will like you to send me your pictures here and also tell me some other things am suppose to know about you and your occupation and where you base and also tell me if you will like to relocate as soon as possible. thanks and best regard. Nelson, here is some of my pics.

Picture received with the email:

nelson.jpg
nelson.jpg (12.8 KiB) Viewed 3547 times

After 4 hours:

Hi,
Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other, There are lot of things we need to know about each other and I'm not a kind of man that rush into relationship or marriage. It takes time,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our lives together. No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes me resisting and having hard time trusting a woman again in my life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Nelson.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:42 am

Email:

My daughter has grown, she can take care of her self, am looking for a life partner and i have found you, thats is one of my reason of not coming online again to avoid distraction and get focus on you. please i will like you to tell me more about your self, where you base and what you do for a living, i have already developed love for you as i check on your profile often, you are exactly what am looking for, so please i wont like to lose you, it took me time to fine you. please do well and reply me as soon as possible. i want to get more use to you. thanks and best regard. I love you always. Neson
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Emails:

Okay, we good to be called one body, from today you are welcome to my life as one body.... congratulation.

A minute later:

Hi ,
Ever since we started sending the recent text we've sent to each other...I've been so much thinking about you and to be sincere i am thinking about you.Wow! So here I stand, among the digital masses. We're not so different after all. Here I stand, surrounded by people who've met on-line, People who've loved and lost, and people who are found, and somehow, in a desperate world, found each other.So what do I say that hasn't already been written, or been already said? Hm mm, pretty tough! Okay..... try this: I no longer need to hope for love by going to clubs, (y'know I can't dance lol.........!) supermarkets, church socials, by passing notes in class as a kid, or instant messages as an adult. I don't have to search for love, in ads, on the internet, in chat rooms, text messages, camera phones, faxes, and e-mails. I don't have to wait for good and bad feedback, have to need a good laugh, wait to talk, be told to shut up, look for hope, pray for a miracle, wait for an angel, see hope for God's love here on earth, wish for a special friend, crave for love's passion, envy others romance or wonder if someone will ever love me.Thanks for coming into my life!
Hugs and Kisses. Nelson John your love.

Fast typer? Nope - the exact same text is reported online since 2010 for being used in romance scams after being copy-pasted from a book posted online...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:45 am

Email:

Hi,
Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better. Yes I am for real .The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world. I want to grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you... Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever. I love you always baby.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Email:

Ohh xxx, you kept me waiting, i was thinking you are no more interested with me, it really hit me hard and i told my self am not going for any site to search for a life partner again, i was thinking about my life.... now am the most happiest man on Earth to have you again in my life. baby thanks a lot for your respond, though i have been travelling within the states in US, for some job consultation, but this time i will travel far, i will be going to Australia for job consultation, though i cant travel without your concept i must make sure i inform you before going any where, since you are now part of me, and i will still like us to talk more on how to plan a new home, am tired of loneliness. i love you so much baby....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:02 am

Email:

I will travel on Friday and i will spend 2 weeks and 5 days... is always a rig job (Drilling job) is a contract job, they need experience engineers, 5 engineers fro USA, 3 from Japan and 2 from China...but i can still send mail even in the rig, i dont want anything that will keep us far, am always busy... but you can twist me to your suit, just want you happy always... my next mail is going to b romantic. thanks and best regard, i love you so much....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Email:

Hey xxx, am so happy to have your mail.... i hope all is well with you, please i will like to have your full house address and your recent picture including your phone number so that we can talk and send text to each other... i plan to meet you soon, thanks and best regard. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Email:

Hi xxx, am so sorry for the delay you may experience from my respond, though i expected your mail, but it didn't come before my travelling, i will send my US number to you, i roam the number but i cant use it to call you from Australia, but i can receive text message from you via the number, the job i went to do at Australia is taking place in the sea, and the only way we can speak is through radio phone, and i think the best means of communication between us now is through mail. thanks for hearing from you, i love you always. kisses. Nelson.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.