Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nelsonjhn15@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: nelsonjhn15@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:07 am

Email:

Hi xxx, thanks for your respond, am trying to raise part of the money also, but i will appreciate so much if you can help me at this time so that i can start this job, is at my neck. western union or money gram will be good to send it. pleas i will like to know how much you can be able to send. Hope to hear from you. thanks and best regard. I love you always.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Emails:

Hi xxx, thank you very much, am so happy, may the God i serve bless you. please i will like you to send it through western union or money gram. am always busy during bank hours, the manager of the hotel am lodging will be the one to pick the money on my behalf. here is his details:
First name: Dempsey,
Surname: Thomas,
City: Tbilisi,
Zip code: 0171.
Please write me as soon as you send the money with this information. i will inform him to cash the money on my behalf. xxx thank you so much! you are a nice woman. Best regard. love you always, kisses.

Hi xxx, how are you? I'm scared for not hearing from you. Honey i want you happy and strong always. I think about you every seconds of my life, I wish i could touch you from here. though i will touch and hug you very soon. I'm so busy here still waiting for you to have my equipment and commence work fully. thanks and best regard. LOVE YOU HONEY.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Emails:

Hi xxx, I'm so happy to hear from you, after God you are the next to me, meeting you is always my priority, and i will for ever be with you, thanks for being part of me. regarding the bank account, i don't have any account here yet, that's why i was asking for your account to wire some money, please go to the bank tomorrow, tell them you want to send money through western union, they will attend to you, give them this details:
First name: Dempsey
Surname: Thomas
City: Tbilisi
Zip code: 0171.
This information belongs to the manager of the hotel am staying, he will be the one to pick it up at the bank, as for me I'm always busy during bank hour, i'm making some necessary arrangement to make sure i start the first phase of the job so quickly, so that i can easily plan my meeting with you. please send the part you got tomorrow very early, the hotel manager will be waiting to hear from me so that he can pick it up, then i can make move to complete the remaining. thank you very much for your help. I LOVE YOU so much my HONEY! Hope to hear from you tomorrow.

Hi xxx, good morning, how was your night? I hope it was awesome like mine, I had a great dream between us, it was really romantic, I'm going out right now for a meeting with workers, to start making plans for work, since the equipment will be out from port this week base on the money you will send today, I told the hotel manager that he will be going bank today to cash the money. Write me as soon as you send the money through western union. I'm expecting your mail soon. Thanks and best regard. Lovey you always Honey. Kisses.

Hi xxx My Love, i never hard from you yesterday, and i never hard a good sleep last night as a result of that, i feel bad each day i didn't receive mail from you, please write me everyday and tell me your status, I'm drafting grate plans that will keep a smile on our faces all through the rest of our life.. My love , every day I wish you were here with me, holding me tight in your strong arms. Every night I lay in my bed dreaming of you, so sweet and peaceful. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.Missing you so much is breaking my heart into many pieces. I wish you would come to me, my love. I love you more then anything in this world. I want to walk on the beach with you. It would be so peaceful and romantic as we sit and watch the sun as it sets.Being with you makes me happy. You keep me alive. I'm so lucky I found you, the woman of my dreams. I hope I never lose you, if I did then it would break my heart so badly.Thinking of you makes me smile 'cause knowing that you love me so much means the world to me.You're so sweet like the smell of roses and you're so romantic like the sunset. Your love is what's keeping me strong. I am so depressed right now and your love is all that is keeping me strong. I love you so much.I can't wait to be with you physically very soon. Thanks and best regard, hope to hear from you today. Love you always kisses.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:20 am

Email:

Hi Honey, thanks for your respond, I'm so happy to hear from you at this point. the best thing you should do is to withdraw the money out from your bank account first, then go to the western union office in your city and give them the information i gave to you. western union will only ask you the details of the person that will receive the money and the country only. they will never ask you your relationship with the person. Here is the information they need.

First name: Dempsey
Surname: Thomas
City: Tbilisi
Zip code: 0171
This is the person that we cash the money on my behalf, he is a citizen of Georgia, he is the manager of the hotel I'm staying, he is still waiting to hear from me. please honey try and do it tomorrow. I'm really hoping on you tomorrow, i will write you before i go out in the morning. Thanks sweet heart. Love you always. sweet dream my love. kisses.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:53 am

Email:

Hi Honey, good morning, I hope your night was awesome, I'm so sorry for the stress you went through yesterday, though is not my making to stress you. I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything. Wherever you are is where I want to be. There's no one else on earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there's one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!
Honey, after going through your mail yesterday, I called western union office in Tbilisi Georgia to tell me the best way to receive money in Georgia, they told me western union is the best mean and less stressful, they gave me five western union contact in xxx, here is the five contact and address:

+ list of Western Union offices in "my" location

Honey please help me out, go to your bank this morning and withdraw the money and send it to me through western union with the information i gave to you. it is easy and less stressful and i don't think they will ask you your relationship with the receiver, if they must ask, tell them is your husband or your friend. I want to receive the money today, before 6:00 pm of Tbilisi Georgia time. Please I'm hoping on you. Thanks and best wishes, Love you always. KISSES.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:54 am

Email:

Hi xxx, how are you? I was expecting your mail yesterday. I went to bank of Georgia to open a saving account but they gave me a very high criteria, for the fact I'm a contractor and not a citizen of Georgia. though they are right, I've been in many countries i never open account with any of this countries including Australia and i don't want to open account in Georgia, I don't like international account. I have so many account in US, and it wont make any sense if i give you any of those account details because i cant be able to cash it, I have huge money on those account but i don't have access to them, for the fact I'm not in US, no body has right to withdraw from my account in US on my behalf, that was the reason i requested for your account earlier before coming to Georgia.

xxx, I understand how you feel and i wll like to protect your interest, I'm to make you happy always. I know you must pay feels to send money through western union, the feels should be remove from the money you are sending, I won't like to stress you much financially, don't spend extra, remove the charges from the amount you are sending in other to balance the equation. but if you insist on account to wire the money, i will get you my colleagues account in US or Mexico. they will withdraw and send it back to me via western union. Thanks and best regard, hope to hear from you. Love you always. Kisses.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Emails:

Hi xxx, how are you? I hope you are very strong, I'm so scared for not hearing from you , i hope there is no problem, xxx you are every thing to me, what I can not afford is to lose you, i will rather commit a suicide. You have been mute to me for some days now, i hope is not because of the money I'm asking from you, please the job has fully started on Tuesday, i rented some equipment that we serve for just one week. Anytime i found account in Georgia i will let you know, please send your address to me, I have to plan my trip to Austral, i must come to Austral to meet you. Please reply my mail Honey! I love you I love I love you, don't do this to me, it will take me time to love a woman again in my life, please don't stay away from me! Baby save a life please! hope to hear from . thanks best regard, best wishes, best love. Hope to hear from youuuuuuuu!

Hi xxx,

How are you and your job? Do you still love me? Are you still interested on this relationship that we finally lead to marriage? I hope you know I'm not happy with our relationship status, am worried about you, i need your address I'm planing to meet you. I have started the contract with rented equipment fro just one week. I'm receiving my first payment anytime soon, it will be wired to your account, so that i can have access to it, i wont like it wired to my BBT account in US, i wont be able to withdraw from here. I need you so serious, and i wont like anything to truncate this relationship. One of my new staff here has sent his account details to me, I can send it to you anytime you need it for wire. Please do well and reply my mail, you should understand how i feel. Thanks and best regard. Love you always. Nelson.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:56 am

Email:

Hi xxx, I'm so happy to hear from you, thank you so much for your caring and loving. I'm already planing to visit you in less than 30 days, just waiting to hear from you. as soon as i clear my working equipment from the port with the money you will wire to me i don't think there will be anything to delay my visit. Here is the bank account details:

Account number: 164607xxxx
Account name: Providence C Oxxx
BAN address: xxx, germantown, MD, xxx
Routine number: 055001096.
Bank name: Sandy Spring Bank.
Bank address: 17801 Georgia Ave, Onley, MD 20832.

This account details belongs to my secretary in US, it will get to me as soon as the wire is successfully done. Write me after the wire Thanks and best regard. Love you always kisses.

Few minutes later:

Hi xxx, how are you? i was expecting your mail, I hope everything is fine, I've sent you all you needed to wire the money, please do well and assist me to clear those equipment and start making preparation for my visit, all i think is you, the contract wont take much time, xxx, is been a long time i keep searching for a life partner, i never loved any woman ever since the death of my wife. You are the only person I've loved and determine to spend the rest of my life with. you mean everything to me. You will always be mine. I love you and will always love you. xxx, you are the best woman I've ever met in life. please i will like you to write me and tell me how you feel about me. hope to hear from you. Love you always Kisses. Best regard my love.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Guess who's back after two months...

Email:

Hi xxx how are you? i hope you are okay. i just want to let you know that I'm now in USA. best wishes. Nelson.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.