Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelellis999@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michaelellis999@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:49 pm

My name is Ellis. from United States. I want to get to know you better,
if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am
currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. I want us to
be friends.

Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
Michael Ellis.

HEADER:
<michaelellis999@outlook.com>
Received: from webmail.aut.upt.ro (gisc.upt.ro [193.226.9.150]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by mail.aut.upt.ro (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5515C1DEBE3; Sat, 12 Dec 2015 21:19:34
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015

Skype ID:
live:michaelellis999

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 193.226.9.150<br>Originating ISP: Agentia De Administrare A Retelei Nationale De Inf<br> City: Timisoara<br>Country of Origin: Romania<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: michaelellis999@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:58 am

Hello Friend,

Thanks for your message, i am sorry for late reply as i was very busy during end of the year and the crises here in Syria is on the high side so i couldnt access my mail. i would like to know you better and i hope to leave this place someday and start living a normal life just like you... It is not a good feeling to stay in a war torn country and being lonely without love. I am a single man and looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with... Thanks for your response to my last message and i hope we can be good friends because my mind tells me you are a good person. We still have much things to talk about each other as we continue writing. How is life in your place? I have attached my picture for you. Please send me your picture too, i want to see your lovely face.

In my next mail, i will tell you more about myself and everything you need to know.

I must go now... Take good care of yourself

I wait your reply.

Regards,
Michael.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your message and the love you have for my photo, i must say thank you. I hope we can be good friends too.. i just finished work for today and i check my mail to see your nice message. Sorry about your divorce issue, we can start something from here? My mind tells me you are a good person. Am i right? As you know, am always busy with work and i would like to tell you more about myself as we continue to write each other. Please i need to see your face, i hope you have a lovely face too? Anyway, it doesnt really matter, all i need is geniune and true love! Not beauty... Send me your picture in your next mail, and i will tell you more about myself later. How long have you been divorced? Do you wish to start a new relationship now? What do you do for a living? I want to know if you would like to have children in future? Am happy you are a straight forward person..

I need to go now and have some rest... I have VIBER on my mobile, we can chat there. My number is: +1-408-384-4977

Take good care of yourself.

PHONE:
+14083844977
(408) 384-4977
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Los Gatos, CA
VoIP - Pinger

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Gatos, CA
Original network provider* Mpower Communications Corp - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your message, i am happy to hear from you once again. I feel very sorry about your mind blowing testimony and the ordeal you went you in the hand of your stepfather at a tender age.I feel very sorry for your situation, i hope we can still work things out. I like the way you express yourself and feelings to me. About the issue of not having children, i think that is negotiable and we can pray for miracles and hope for the best to happen.. I am really touched by your words. Please send me your picture as i would like to see your face. Do you stay alone now?

I divorce my wife some years ago, and i didnt regret it. I really tried my best to see that the marriage last, but to no avail. Maybe it was because of the distance between us and she couldnt control her sexual urge. I did everything to make her a happy woman, but she ended you flaunting my hard earned resources with unknown men and sold some of my properties, cars and so on. To say the least, the started taken drugd and this made the whole situation worse. I didnt regret it, because i tried my best to be a good husband. I know she is regretting it by now! Please promise me you wont break my heart if we find ourselve compatible? I am interested in you and like to know you more and everything.... Once again, sorry about your past.

I still feel very tired today and need some sleep now.

I wait your reply and picture..

Take care.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:53 pm

I hope you are doing fine, sorry for my late reply because i was very busy with work yesterday and got really tired at night. There is nothing wrong with your picture, its all good.. Why don't you have a phone my dear? Viber is a mobile application for chatting and making of free calls. I would like to know you better and listen to your lovely voice. I hope we can meet soon. What is the nature of your job?

Please try and get a phone so that we can communicate and talk better.

I will go to work now... Talk to you later

Take care.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:41 am

Thanks for your message. Sorry for my late reply, i have been receiving treatment for sometime now due to the injury sustained during a gun duel with the terrorists. I am feeling better now!

You did not bother to write me, to know how i feel? I think of you all the time.. Hope you are doing fine?

Take care.

Thanks for your message. I am still undergoing treatment and hopefully i would get better soon... Enjoy your vacation, maybe can have the chance to go on vacation together some, i hope so!

Have a nice time and take care!

Miss you!

Regards,
Michael.

Thanks for your message, i am doing better now and hopefully i will be strong again any moment. I am happy to have you by my side always though we are still far apart! I hope we can meet soon and make sweet love together in a more calm and lovely environment. Please, try and get a phone we need to chat on Viber or WeChat!

I will be waiting for your message.

Missing you!

Regards,
Michael.

Thanks for your message my dear, I think communicating through mail alone is not good enough for our relationship.. Please try and get a mobile phone, to enable us chat and make calls too. I would love to hear your sweet voice! I hope you had a lovely weekend and better days ahead...

Take good care of yourself! I love and miss you...

Please don't forget to send me your recent picture in your next mail..

Bye love!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.