Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katyakatyaukr@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

katyakatyaukr@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:37 am

WeDateFree:

Hello. How are you?
Life changes and eventually my hobbies are changing as well. I enjoy playing different sports, dancing, singing, going to cinemas and theatres, etc. I like the sun and warm gentle air.I`m tender, sincere and very open minded woman. My friends say that I am a cheerful, tender and romantic. I would like my partner to be around the same. My family is the most important thing I have and I think I am ready for serious relations and for creating my own family.

I want to know you better and I tell you about me more

What do you say?

Please, can you write me at email katyakatyaukr@yande x.com or write me your email

and we can continue talking there

Have a nice day

Screen name: katyabog
33 y/o female from Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
IT
Date of birth 1982 - April - 2
Marital status Single
Education Some college
look for a male
Looking for an age range 30 - 60
Friends say that I am happy, cheerful and sociable girl, with a good sense of humor. I love to spend time with friends. This could be a night walk around the city, going to the theater or vacation somewhere in the woods. Friends are nice, but would like more time to devote to your loved one, family. In people I value honesty and openness. The first place for me is always family.
I am looking for a kind, clever man, with good humor. You will care about me. I want my man to have something that would make him special for me. I want to have a man who loves family, who likes to enjoy life, someone who wants to be loved by his princess. Dear I am waiting for you!

Picture used:

katiabog.PNG
katiabog.PNG (260.48 KiB) Viewed 1060 times

On marriage agency sites with the same pictures and scripts, but located in Tver, Russian Federation or in Moscow, Russia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: katyakatyaukr@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Same profile, new message:

'Hello! How are you?
I decided to write you because I feel that you are serious and sincere in your intention to meet your future wife. I will be pleased to get to know you. I am here because I want to break my loneliness and to find a good man, who wants to share joy and happiness of a family life together. I am sincere in my intention to meet my Love.
I think, I am good-natured, kind, caring, loving, affectionate, cheerful, optimistic and sociable.
I like different types of music, movies, theater. I keep fit. I love dancing and jogging. And I like to watch sporting events.
I adore cooking and I am very good at it, but I never make the cult of food. I prefer healthy food. I like to go out, but at the same time I like to come back home. I love to take care of my home, to make a nice atmosphere round me. I love to read and I read a lot.
I love to travel, to get to know the culture of other nations.
Well, I don't want to make this letter too long. I would love to know more about you.
What are you doing this week, what are you thinking about now, what makes you laugh?...
I visit this site not often, I liked your profile. I m searching for serious relationship.
if you dont mind write email me at my email katyakatyaukr(at)ya ndex.com
Looking forward to your reply,
Sincerely,

Ekaterina'
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.