Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maryashley0089@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

maryashley0089@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, How you doing? I would love to get to know you better, I will really appreciate it if you can send ,me an email my email address is maryashley0089@aol.com send me an email telling me about yourself and i will reply with my pictures so we can get to know each other better, I will be waiting to hear back from you ...

maryashley
Female / Single
29 - Los Angeles / United States

About Me
I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets and I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life.I'm looking for are a big heart and someone that will try to constructively communicate their thoughts and feelings. I am a compassionate caring, and giving woman and look for the same qualities in a man. I may sound kinda picky, but really I am not. These are just qualities I have to do without, age is noting to me, as long as his the special one
Looking For
I am looking for a man for: 1. Get kissed in the rain.2. Have that one hott kiss where your pressed against the wall.3. Have a guy that thinks you're the world.4. Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs.5. A man that whispers 'he loves you' in your ear.6. Have that moment where you just gaze into each other's eyes.7. When you cry, he kisses your tears away.8. When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about.9. Wearing his jacket and everytime you breathe in, his scent surrounds you.10. A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.11. A guy who squeezes your hand.12. A man that says 'he loves you' and means it.13. A guy that will play her favorite song outside her window.14. I am seeking a caring,loyal,trust worthy,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady bcos somehow i loved to be pampered who is ready to love me till the rest of our lives.15. A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.16. A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.17. A guy that will call you beautiful or adorable...somethingsweet.18. A man that says cheezy stuff to you just to make u smile
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 159
Weight(kg) 172
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sports / Recreation
Profession mary
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Marriage, Sex
Interests dciuydsv csuycjd,csdcsd
Activities ggv csvv
Books the king lion
Movies furious7
Music chris brown
TV Shows tv sho
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.