Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nathan_williams01@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nathan_williams01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Messages on the dating site:

Hello, I am Nathan, I love your smile and your pictures so i will be pleased to meet you if you are single? What are your hobbies?

how are you ,what are your hobbies and favorite meals,are you from which country? what do you do for a living?

i am engineer by profession,can i have your phone number so i will reach you to discuss an important issue

Screen name: hathan
Male / Single
48 - London / United Kingdom
nathan william is hardworking,honest,liable and trustworthy man,am a widower and my just gave me a baby boy before she died and since that time am search for wife.am engineer by profession,am working in america,but am from united kindgom.that is where i was born.

i am looking for woman,who is kind, generous and hardworking woman,also caring woman

Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 135
Weight(kg) 80
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession engineer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests to have a complete family and happy home with my woman

Stolen picture used:

hathan.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nathan_williams01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:36 pm

On pureconnections.com:

Looking for woman that is good for dating and marriage.
My name is Nathan williams,i was born in united kingdom,am here to see the woman that will be lover,because am widower with one kid, seeking for her that will love me for what i am that i will spend the rest with. nathan_williams01@yahoo.com

nathan.jpg
nathan.jpg (2.89 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Email:

thanks you so much by received my mail,please i need a woman that understand me,are you from where, i just to know you very well and also trust you for what am going to tell you,please your name,date of birth,location,your occupation,kindly add you phone number,before tell you about my secret,thanks for co_operation,miss you till i hear from you.my regards Han Nathan.

Reply-To: Nathan william <nathan_williams01@yahoo.com>
Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Email:

hi,okay my dear i will go straight to the point am interested in you to spend the rest of my life,because i can see it in you,because you different from other that i see in site,so can you spend the rest of your life to be with me my kid,i will be happy t meet you one on one,because am very busy person due to my work,so i want a person that will take care of my kid and the family,i will be glad that if my request is put into consideration and looking forward for your reply.thanks for giving the audience and privileged to discuss with you.my regards to you.bye my dear,looking forward to hear from you,bye take care of yourself,miss you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.