Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alima1am@outlook.com alima5am2014@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alima1am@outlook.com alima5am2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:44 am

Hello
It is my pleasure to know you, My name is Miss Alima, 34 year old i white from USA i was browsing site and i came across your contact and i will appreciate to know more about you, please kindly contact me back immediately, so that we can know our self better ok, i will be trusting to see your mail as soon as possible Here is my email ( alima5am2014@outlook.com ) I will want to hear from you today so i could tell you more about the proposal and send you my pictures.

yours faithful

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alima1am@outlook.com>

Received: from SNT152-W44 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S49.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 7 Dec 2015
Subject: Hello

live:alima1am
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: alima1am@outlook.com alima5am2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:47 am

Hello Dear friend,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail.
I am more than happy and grateful to you. I know you will be a good and honest friend.
What can i say! let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other .
I am Alima Smith, born and brought up in California , USA , into a family of two, 1 boy and 1 girl
i am 34 years single i have an African root too from my grand parents. I attended my high school in New York City.
After then i proceeded to California for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner.
Presently i work with the Texas Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.
Serving God is my top priority in life because i believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God,
this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship-a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you.
So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside the states;
i hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there some day by God grace.
This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you,your nation,
occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you and you. Please i am here strictly for
friendship and maybe more with time I will be looking forward to hear from you have a wonderful time.

Yours friend.

Hello My Dearest One,
How are you doing today and life with you in general? I hope you have a wonderful day. It is just that am very busy woman, all the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met .nevertheless, from your mail I am taking you for seriousness. Before I proceed, I will like to inform you that if we are to become best of friends, we are to base our friendship with honesty,truthfulness,love and above all open minded. This is because I do not want to experience pain from you in any ways base on your mails honesty and I know we will go places when I come to your country . I would like to call you with your number if i have it but do not expect my call for now because I have to meet my network provider and get calling card to call an international calls. So expect my call in due time. Do have a nice day and take care of yourself.
Yours friend

My Darling .

I just want you to know that I am very fortunate and very lucky to have you in my life.as a good friend. You made me very happy .i will try to see if i can come to visit you on my vercation Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for a good friend. You have made me the happiest I have ever been.
You are sincere, caring, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Dear, I am trying to arrange some special things for you my Dear to show you how much I care for you.
Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life.
I love you more than words can say. My heart will always belong to you.
You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you.
Attachments
042.jpg
042.jpg (15.91 KiB) Viewed 1270 times
047.jpg
047.jpg (17.29 KiB) Viewed 1270 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: alima1am@outlook.com alima5am2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:12 am

My Dear

I Guess you are doing great My Dearest.I'm very sorry that I could not reply your mail in time I was very busy in office with Hope Worldwide.

I received my salary yesterday and I got some gifts and items from the organization,your thought just came into my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents.Actually I do not have need for some of these items so I felt they might be useful to you my Love. And also to register in your heart that I came first amongst your friends,to cement our Relationship.

I sent the gift today via our Chief Protocol,Prof Eric Dominic as He went back to the GAMBIA with his family for Holiday after participating in a party we held here and I gave him the gift package to deliver to you.

When He arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Haiti for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Haiti.

I believe where the Chief Protocol is residing (GAMBIA)might be closer to you or your residence country.
You should contact him via E-mail: ( profericdominic@gmail.com ) and possible discuss with him on phone:+220 74 62 711 )regarding how to receive your gift package. so that he can inform you regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send him your home Address and telephone number to him okay.

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the pack, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my inner most heart and belief you gonna appreciate everything inside the package coz it is coming from a special person and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of these item in one way or the other. The content of the pack are a 2 Toshiba laptops, 2 i-phones, , 2 Video Cameras and some Gold jewelries.a Black Berry Phone,Perfumes,3 work man D.V.D,D.V.D Machine,Satellite Decode,I Pad, I packed everything in medium carton and the Chief Protocol accepted to deliver it to you because he didn't travel with much luggage of his own when he was traveling . Open the packet of one of the laptop to bring out the envelop which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift for you my Dearest.

Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware.Please when you received it, you should not sell any of this gift, its free I received from Hope Worldwide,and it,s free I am sending it to you so you did as well give to others free.I will see how I can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested.I will get to you when I come back.
I sent you some picture as an attachment for you to be remembering me my Dearest till I am back from Haiti .

Yours truly,

Alima

PHONE:
+2207462711
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Gambia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Africell (Gambia) Co. Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.