Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roselinegupta@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

roselinegupta@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:35 am

Hi dear
Nice to meet you, hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? I'm Roseline Gupta , I work with Diamond Bank as manager to the head of operation and International Transfer. from France, I am supportive and caring, i like swimming and cooking, i am gentle and i am kind, looking for a good friend, I saw your profile here and picked interest in you, I would like to establish a mutual friendship with you. i would also need your help and guidance in a claim of inheritance fund/ investment in your country. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address (roselinegupta@hotmail.com) Am expecting to hear from you so that I will give you my pictures,and give you more details about myself.

Thanks yours
Rose Gupta

Merhaba canım
Nice to meet you, hepiniz iyi olduğunu umut ve nasıl gününüzü tadını çıkarıyor? Ben çalışma ve Uluslararası Transferi başına antrenör olarak Elmas Bankası ile çalışmak, Roseline Gupta değilim. Fransa'dan, ben, yüzme ve yemek gibi ben nazik olduğumu ve ben iyi bir arkadaş arıyorum, am kind, destekleyici ve sevecen, ben seninle bir karşılıklı dostluk kurmak istiyorum, burada profil gördüm ve size ilgi aldı . ben de sizin ülkenizde devralma fon / yatırım iddia sizin yardım ve rehberlik gerekir. , Benim özel e-posta kutusu aracılığıyla sohbetimize devam edelim lütfen, buraya benim e-posta adresi (roselinegupta@hotmail.com) sana benim resimleri verecektir ve kendim hakkında size daha fazla bilgi verecektir, böylece sizden duymak için bekliyor muyum.

Teşekkürler senin
Gül Gupta

Roseline Gupta
Female / Single

Appearance
Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages French
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Sagittarius
Attachments
roselyn.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: roselinegupta@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Email address also used at viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40721
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.