Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kjuilena@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Email:

Thanks for meeting here??My name is Juilena,i am 31 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 132 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. I am training as children healthcare or nursing ,i had been on transfer to in Ghana to take care of some child clinic my children clinic here,i was living with my auntie,my daddy die when i was in 5yrs and my mum die when i was in high school in Houston Taxas i was brought to my auntie when my parents where death.i have been In Houston Taxas all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Nursing course(Health care) .. i care Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol what do you do for living???

Header:

Return-Path: <kjuilena@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.163.5]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 23:23:12 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.163.5
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stacycoleman30@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 pm

About Me
its so hard to describe myself to people i don't know , as I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to
put it is that I am a really genuine person with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values. I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get
about my match I am looking for someone who has strong family values. Someone who is goal oriented and ambitious. I am looking for a person who loves to travel and loves trying new things! I want someone who can compliment me in everyway possible. I want someone who can hang out with my friends and who's friends I can hang out with. I am a people person...and I would hope you are too! I am content just lounging around doing nothing as long as I am surrounded by good company.

WOW!! Thank God i finally contacted you.. I have been looking at your profile for hours and had to register so as to contact you. You look Sexy and younger than your age. I admit the fast that you are adorable!!.. why are you still single? I would like to know more about you if you dont mind. You can reach me directly and tell me more about urself at stacycoleman30@rocketmail.com ...... You can also chat with me directly online via yahoo stacycoleman30...... make sure u get back to me on my yahoo so i can sending you my pics ok cos am getting my profile off now i join this site just cause of u so make sure you get back to me on my personal mail at yahoo am waiting to hear from you soon bye for now..
Stacy
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

beniceseisi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 pm

On FMF:

Hello and how are you doing?AM Bernice and am new on here,I will like to know more about you..
Can you send me your email?
this is my email beniceseisi@yahoo.com

beniceseisi Profile: tttt
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: beniceseisi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Email:

My name is Regina,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol

ABOUT MY FATHER
late Father passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willling to hear From You soon ...................................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..

WHAT I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I,

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.................... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.
I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want soo badly to get better at it !!!
It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is sooooo important!!!!
I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butttt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendence to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry

WHAT AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?

Header:

Return-Path: <beniceseisi@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.227.211]

Originating IP: 41.66.227.211
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

loveisgood2003@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 pm

mustapha23 Profile: hello how are you doing hadsome am rose
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Man Height: 4' 0" (122 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: My Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Love You
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: MarriedI Want Children? I Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
hello how are you doing handsome am rose never been married have no kids am here looking for my heart my true heart so that i can share my love with you love me all the time

About Me
hello how are you doing handsome am rose never been married have no kids am here looking for my heart my true heart so that i can share my love with you love me all the time

hello how are you doing am rose never been married have no kids and if you want to know more about me email me on loveisgood2003@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

hannawalters56@yahoo.com - hannahwalters56@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:59 pm

On FMF

hannawalters Profile: HELLO
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 2" (127 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: European / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Schenectady, Michigan, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Construction Engineer
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
hannawalters56yahoo.comi am searching for a happyi will be waiting to hear from youmoneyor possessions. honesty and truthfulness are very important.get back to me over my private email address if you are interested in gettinh to know me more betterpositiveself-confident manwith good values and a pretty good sense of humor. someone to enjoy life with. someone that knows how to communicate and enjoys holding hands and being playful and affectionate. whats in your heart and your values are more important to me than your looks

About Me
I am searching for a happy, positive, self-confident man, with good values and a pretty good sense of humor. Someone to enjoy life with. Someone that knows how to communicate and enjoys holding hands and being playful and affectionate. Whats in your heart and your values are more important to me than your looks, money, or possessions. Honesty and truthfulness are very important.Get back to me over my private email address if you are interested in gettinh to know me more better(Hannawalters56yahoo.com)i will be waiting to hear from you

hannahwalters56@yahoo.com

Wayne

Re: Bennyrose45@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:06 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9395 where the email address is reported with another set of stolen pictures:

On Facebook,
Rose Benny aka rose.benny.1048
Worked at own business
Studied American InterContinental University at American InterContinental University
Past: Texas High School
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Texas City, Texas
Joined Facebook October 14, 2012

Second gallery:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

clarajones106@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:00 pm

clarajones106 Profile: LOOKING FOR LOVE
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Fallbrook, California, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
my ideal man that i want as husband is not that man that proudsnot that man that lie but a man that who never liesmoney is not the factorbut the man that will be ready to love and that i can love as wella man that will make me feel true love and that can give me happinessfor me age is not a barrier and also i want that man that has great sense of humour.....what

About Me
To know me is quite simple....am a woman who is not jealous and not calous a tall,am 5;7ft tall and a caucasian,I hate lies the most and I dont like hurting people cos I dont want to be hurt as well,am an activist,I love to help those who are less prvilledge ,I like to be in the midst of people to share views and opinion,I respect others perspective and I do want people to respect my views as well.am not that shy ,but hate it when someone tries to misquote my calmness for cowardness,I like believing people with there words and deeds because I want them to do thesame to me.Well for me ...coming out with what you are is the best ,than to make fool of people or faking up reality.

My Perfect First Date
I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Hearted Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal SelfConfident Intellectaul Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely

clarajones106@yahoo.com

The email address clarajones106@yahoo.com is used with one different gallery - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8284
Wayne

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:28 pm

stacy247kenny19111987 Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
m kind of tired of doing some of these things alone.that what i need at this point someone to give me joym ready to meet my new best friend or life partner.i like to go places and do things but ia man who is ready to share his timehis mindhis body and his soulful spirit i

About Me
It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a really genuine person with a huge heart.I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values.I am stacy by name 27 years old And i am a christian lady from florida .I'm Single and young looking..I am 5.6 tall..I have a brown eye ball.I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get .I just wanted to say that i'm SINGLE AND LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP!I am always scared and afraid not to fall into a man that is ready to use and dumped me,I am a woman seeking for a honest man. I am very humble, passionate, affectionate. I like home coziness very much and I can cook well,I have a very romantic heart.Family is the most important thing for me. I am kind, honest, decent, cheerful,romantic reliable and tender. I love children. I would like to meet a decent man.who will be a caring husband.I am a very deep person and thinker. I am a dreamer. I am a hopeless romantic and believe in true love. I am a very heart felt person.I am a very creative person. I love writing and art. Also computers, music, collecting things and so much more.I have many interests. I love anything to do with the ocean

My Perfect First Date
I am a cool young lady and easy-going person. I think there's one life and we should live as fully as possible. I am honest and loyal, kind and spontaneous with great sense of humor! and sense of fashion. There's no such thing as a perfect date . I'm searching for a seriously relationship. I'm seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out, music, movies, laughter, dining out, clubbing (occasionally) and spontaneous travel. Or, join me in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while I prepare dinner and we'll share deep stimulating conversation. I believe in true love, standing up for yourself, and what comes around goes around. I am a loyal friend and believe one of the most important things in life is to develop and nurture meaningful relationships. I seek a real and honest man. one who has a great personality and takes care of his mind and soul. One who knows who he is and what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it

how are you doing today? i am stacy by name from florida, a new member to this site, i come across your profile here when i am searching some profile here,i will like to know you more than this site
looking forward to hear back from you soon.
care.....
stacy
Wayne

brandy4u82@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:21 am

brandylonely123 Profile: queen looking for king
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 7" (140 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Falls Church, Virginia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: My Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
cookingdancingswimming

About Me
Hello am brandy by name single never married with no kid am here to seek for my mr right I mean serious relationship that we lead to happy home you can email me or add me on yahoo messenger(brandy4u82@yahoo.com) hope to read back from you soon.......
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.