Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

raynmary83@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 am

raynmary83@yahoo.com

Hey there
how are you doing today hope you are ok...well i got your message what will you like to tell me about you ..well for now you lil interested i want to get to know you better if you really want me to be with you and want me as you have said..well let see where it goes.. what do you do for livng ? what type of man are you...
send me some pics of you...and send me your kid pics aswell..well i feel the wy and am so sorry to hear about your ex wife.. if you are the type of man who is caring and loving and who will like to treat her women the way will love to treat my man .. i wish i could know you better.. hope to hear back from ...and let see where its goes ..
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: raynmary83@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 am

raynmary83@yahoo.com

well am lil interested in you hun..what do you want me to know ?anything you gonna tell me babe ....and i will love to be your women if you really want to be with me ....well tell me what you want from me .. do you want to date me ?or what exact things are you looking for on here .... hope to hear back from you ..................
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 pm

raynmary83@yahoo.com

if you really want to know me ....respond to me and we can get to talk and know each other better .. what will you want me to know about you ... i got your message i am here right now ... looking forward to hear back from you .... hope you doing awesome ....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

andrea_harmon1@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 am

andreax1
- 50 y/o female
- San Diego, USA
- English, English, English
- Nurse
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-06-03 04:57:20
- ID: 215055

Description:
I am a passionate woman and l love to be affectionate. In the long run it is companionship and enjoyment of what each person loves to do. The compatibility to enjoy it together. I am not into lust, rather into finding chemistry that will lead to love and monogamy. Most woman today are all about self gratification and not concerned about tomorrow. That is shallow and leads to a very empty, unfulfilled life.

Ideal match description:
i want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day..... There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage are you? Am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage.....

on my space and facebook too:

Andrea Harmon
Studied at UCLA
In a relationship with Arve Skaadel Håvik
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: andrea_harmon1@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 am

Received: from [69.22.179.75]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 04:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi HH its nice to meet you..I am fine thanks and you?I do remember you..So tell me all about yourself and what your seeking for?
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

raynmary83@yahoo.com

am the one and i can proove it and if you are doubting me getoff from here .....it is apain for me to hear that from you ...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 am

raynmary83@yahoo.com

yeah i can do that but right now am here in uk .....right now .. i will love to know you better.. the only thing i can do to proove to you is to send you my nude pics if you promise not to show anyone..... :ugeek:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am

raynmary83@yahoo.com

Thanks for the response. I'm sorry for the delay I made before replying, it was caused by official assignment which I cannot afford to ignore. I have been very busy with much job on my table in the course of the on-going Worker's recruitment/resettlement program taking placeI guess U might be interested! Sometimes, life certainly can feel that way....
And what better shelter from the storms and trials of daily life than friendship, to know that there is someone out there you can fall back on. Really, people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out whom you are or who you want to become.
I understand friendship as the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring all right out just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful friendly hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of comfort, blow the rest away. So I hope that we wanna know each other better as time goes by. I believe that friendship has no boundary and age, gender, race and marital status has nothing positive to do with sincere and honest friendship. always reply here its my private email box...hope to hear back from you ....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 pm

raynmary83@yahoo.com

what do you mean am a spammer... i dont love the dirty word you talking about ... what do you mean ? how do you want me to prrove it for you ... hope to hear back from you ....tty for now xxx
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

noeyesnino@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:04 pm

On 4pp l:

noeyesnino2010
Tagline: Can you make me Happy???
I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.10.1979
Looking for:Man
Height:5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman, Man
Language:English

hello how are you doing? well my name is Maulaya but you can call me Maula.. am single and looking and came across your profile it captured my heart and i couldnt go so i decided to stay for a while and say Hi and also let you know that am interested in you and also would love to know more about you and see what happens.... if you are interested you can send me mail through my private address which is noeyesnino@yahoo.com Or you can add me on yahoo messenger so we can chat, share pics and get to know more about each other. better still you can email me yours so i can add you or mail you. Hope to hear from you soon. stay blessed!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.