Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: loveisgood2003@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:50 am

Real face on Facebook,

Amomo Ibrahim aka amomo.ibrahim
Works at bank of ghana
Studied at University of Ghana
Past: presec
From Liverpool
145 friends
Joined Facebook February 10, 2012

Amomo Ibrahim.JPG

Amomo.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brandy4u82@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:24 am

On Tagged,

Kriston R - no picture
31, Female, Falls Church, VA
Last Active:6 hours ago
Profile Views: 1 time
Since: June 14, 2013

The email address is also used online with one different set of stolen images - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=813
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joyce.bruce77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:24 pm

On FMF:

Hello there.. I adore your profile so much.. it will be great to know more about you. I am paula single and looking for someone lovely like you.. I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message. I can see sincerity in you.. Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age? but anyway I decided to give it a shot by dropping you a line as there is no harm in trying. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance. Do not think of the distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us. kindly right me back if you find my profile interesting also..and maybe we could start as being friends..and sharing each others thought.I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial..{joyce.bruce77}yh.com well You can choose to drop me a mail or add me up on yahoo messenger, if only you care to chat.I will be waiting to hear back from you. I wish you a great time . Take care

paulaa23 Profile: Love don't cost a thing
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries

I am a woman of faith and strong beliefs. A woman of integrity and of traditional values who fears God knowing that I am accountable to Him.I am a very pleasant person who loves to have a good laugh. i always try and treat others the way that i would like to be treated. To me communication is so very important in a relationship, and before you can have a serious relationship you have to be friends first.Disposable dating is very unhealthy. We should take the time to get to know each other, if the interest is mutual.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joyce.bruce77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:06 am

Email:

I am a woman of faith and strong beliefs. A woman of integrity and of traditional values who fears God knowing that I am accountable to Him.I am a very pleasant person who loves to have a good laugh. i always try and treat others the way that i would like to be treated. To me communication is so very important in a relationship, and before you can have a serious relationship you have to be friends first.Disposable dating is very unhealthy. We should take the time to get to know each other, if the interest is mutual.Actually i was born and raised in Australia Queensland, But i went to Collage in Wisconsin Green Bay, Bellin nursing collage, All of a Sudden my Mom thought i should relocate to Ghana after the Murder of my Dad by the so call peace, So i had is to relocate and Continue my Career here , I Hope you don't have any problem with the distance between us. If you don't have problem with my distance then you can send me your picture to see the man am charting with and hope to her from you back and Bless you.

Header:

Return-Path: <joyce.bruce77@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.238.143]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 13:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.238.143
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rebirtha8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Another email address used with these photos
rebirtha8@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

okyerediana49@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Profersal
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am diana from west africa and also 28year of age am also looking for soul mate who have a cureful heart and also responsible . can contact me on messenger okyerediana49yahoo.com

About Me
am diana from west africa and also 28year of age am also looking for soul mate who have a cureful heart and also responsible . can contact me on messenger okyerediana49@yahoo.com

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

wtracy673@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:15 pm

wtracyforloving Profile: Single and Looking
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SeperatedI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
nice caring and god fearing

About Me
Am a christain lady and down to earth. simply and loving. wtracy673 at yahoo dot com

My Perfect First Date
have a cool music were we could dance and hold hands.. any talk about anything

wtracy673@yahoo.com

Wayne

asmccartney001@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 am

Screen name: Ashley
Email address: asmccartney001@yahoo.com
IP: 107.217.206.32

Originating IP: 107.217.206.32
Originating ISP: At&t U-verse
City: Riverside
Country of Origin: United States

I seek for a complete honest man, who will come home to me, love me, adore me, Like to have someone who we can share are goals and interests with together and be supportive of each other. who has the capacity to learn about my needs. Who has room for me Someone who is sweet and caring and who will support me in the good positive decisions I make. Who will stand by me through thick and thin. Someone who believe in true love and what it really means. A man whom I would never question his fidelity A man who I would want to marry I want him to be my best friend I want to be able to discuss anything with him.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: asmccartney001@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:19 am

On Facebook,

Ashley McCartney aka ashley.mccartney.5851
Worked at World Health Organization (WHO)
Studied at Texas A&M University
Past: Ohio State University
Lives in Waukesha, Wisconsin
From Waukesha, Wisconsin

AM1.JPG

AM2.JPG

AM3.JPG
AM3.JPG (22.13 KiB) Viewed 5863 times

AM4.JPG
AM4.JPG (30.87 KiB) Viewed 5863 times

AM5.JPG

On Tagged,

Ashley M
Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 627 times
Tagline: A word is enough for a wise!!!
Basic Info: 29, Female, Columbus, OH
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: okyerediana49@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 am

On confirio,

diana
26 / Female / Straight
Last online May 20, 2013.
Joined December 4, 2012.
Living in New York City, New York.

am diana from ghana and also 26 of age looking for a risponsinble and carefull man to spend the rest of my life with and also a man who can kiter for his kids and the woman as well as a man can do for his wife to make her happy and one can get my id okyerediana49@yahoo.com

On Tagged,

Okyere D - no picture
Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 8 times
Tagline: needs a cureing heart
Basic Info: 27, Female, arizona, Ukraine

On person,

sarah - no picture
State/Region: Arizona
City: Arizona City

On Facebook,

Okyere Diana aka okyere.diana.3
Teacher at Antonia Novello (one public profile on Facebook...)
February 2013 to present
Studied at america high school
Past: oford and Americas High School
Lives in Tampa, Florida
From Phoenix, Arizona

- active in USA Chat Rooms on 12allchat (apps)
Joined Facebook July 5, 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.