Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

felicialane34@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:24 pm

felicialane Profile: looking for true manView Comments
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: MixedZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Newark, New Jersey, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
care honest loving faithful

About Me
It is always not easy to describe your own nature, but my friends think I am a very good and positive person with good sense of humor. I love my life and my children and the only one point I miss in my life is my second half. I have a very good character and family values, which I am sure help me to find my soulmate. I would like to build a serious relationship based on love and trust. I am very honest person and I hate liars and people who play games. I do not want someone who hurts me, as I would like to open my heart for my beloved man and to build really good family. I have kind heart, so I hope to find a man who could appreciate it! I would like to find a man who has life experience and who know what he wants to get from life and relationship! I would like to enjoy life with people whom I deeply love and trust. Life is too short to waste time for nothing.if you are interested you can add me to talk more on yahoo felicialane34@yahoo.com or skype felicia.lane9
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: felicia.lane9 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:13 am

On skype,

felicia.lane9 - takoradi, Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anitapaulcarebox@yahoo.com

Unread postby NewLight » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 am

On FMF

Hello Dear,
How are you today and thanks for always getting back to me, i am very new at this and am still kind of blush why you so much someone of my type, i have had some bad times with men where they took advantage of me in my past relationships and i wont want that to happen to me all again so am wanting to be sure of the type of man i can surrender and give my heart to cos am the type of lady when am in love i always do love to the fullest and i can do anything to satisfy the love of my life.....I am really interested in getting to know more about you and hopefully take it to the next level. I will love to ask you some question in order to get to know more about you and i hope you can answer sincerely.....
1.............What do like in a lady
2...............Are you a player for Real
3................What do you do for a living
4..................Tell me more about your family
5..................What does chemistry mean to you and commitment
6...............Are you ready for a family or just casual relationship
7...............Have you had any bad experience online
8.................Tell me more about your past relationship/s
9.................Are you ready to relocate to the right one or she relocate to you
10............Are you ready to start a new life and give this a trial.

Wow, I think thats enough dear cos i wont love to just scare you out. I hope you are having a wonderful day with you and always remember that am anxiously waiting to hear your reply..
Always With Love,

ap_anita047 Profile: I want a trusting loving relationship where I can express my affection openly and very freely

Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aries Location: Anderson, Indiana, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Accountant
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No

About Me
I am Anita Paul, single never married ,born in Queensland (Australia),i spent most of my youth days in Australia.I obtained my degree in the University of Aderson in Indiana.I recently moved to 46011 Anderson, Indiana, for some personal reasons which is very important to me and I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 5`8" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.

My Perfect First Date
trust and real love
Attachments
lg8ldndv-2c4w-0-mwexvzr.jpg
Stolen Phote of Raven Riley
lg8ldndv-2c4w-0-mwexvzr.jpg (17.23 KiB) Viewed 7608 times
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: anitapaulcarebox@yahoo.com

Unread postby NewLight » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:25 am

Hello Dear,
How are you today and thanks for always getting back to me, i am very new at this and am still kind of blush why you so much someone of my type, i have had some bad times with men where they took advantage of me in my past relationships and i wont want that to happen to me all again so am wanting to be sure of the type of man i can surrender and give my heart to cos am the type of lady when am in love i always do love to the fullest and i can do anything to satisfy the love of my life.....I am really interested in getting to know more about you and hopefully take it to the next level. I will love to ask you some question in order to get to know more about you and i hope you can answer sincerely.....
1.............What do like in a lady
2...............Are you a player for Real
3................What do you do for a living
4..................Tell me more about your family
5..................What does chemistry mean to you and commitment
6...............Are you ready for a family or just casual relationship
7...............Have you had any bad experience online
8.................Tell me more about your past relationship/s
9.................Are you ready to relocate to the right one or she relocate to you
10............Are you ready to start a new life and give this a trial.

Wow, I think thats enough dear cos i wont love to just scare you out. I hope you are having a wonderful day with you and always remember that am anxiously waiting to hear your reply..
Always With Love,

Return-Path: <anitapaulcarebox@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.11.1] by web161705.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:50:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <CAC4BC5c1Fw8jdDy1b9Xgj8yQR6ayUi0kySB+YEvZ59_xyX9QZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1381989003.44817.YahooMailNeo@web161705.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.206.11.1
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: anitapaulcarebox@yahoo.com

Unread postby NewLight » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:00 am

Hello Sweet Heart,

It's so cool and calm hearing from you,How are u doing,How is ur day going with u,Hope u are having a very nice and a great delighted moment going on with u,I am really so sorry about us last relationship,We have both gone through hurtness in our past,I am young but I have experienced the joy of love and pain of hurt in my last relationship with my ex,I had to walk away to save myself from walking into more than i could handleI may be nothing more than a romantic idealist at heart and a down-earthed lady,I cannot help it.But people either move me inside,deep in my soul,or they do not.I write you because you did.You touched me with your words and made me feel safe.I feel so cool and cal when ever i see ur mail,how we will have a good time together,but did not know where to start from,I know we have many miles separating us but i know we will make it through someday.I have never seen you,but i know that you are perfect for me.We are perfect for each other,in every way.I am torn by the fact that i do not know if i will ever see you,or if you are someone i will find later on in my life.Cause i don't want to be hurted again and be cheated like my ex did take advantage of me and tok me for granted,A commitment in a relationship to me simply means a promise made between two people to be together forever and be devoted to loving each other,be loyal to each other a commitment to love no other person,being totally devoted to each other,a promise to be loyal and truthfull to each other in the relationship,A commitment a devotion a dedication to something strong that becomes a part of someones life,a part of someones soul,body ...and mind.A commitment of a heart to stay true to a heart,a bond of togetherness ......Looking at what i have written so far someone would think that a commitment is something easy to do but the truth is that commitment is far more stronger that anything except the power of love because i would say that commitment and love are equals when it comes to the true human feelings ......i would say a commitment would be the end chemistry of Love ...... A commitment is like embarking on a quest of a journey to the deep corners of the earth searching for something you believe in so much that no obstacle can stop your from doing so ........A commitment when you fully in love to someone you Love and with no mind of doubts fully with Trust and Open Minded,Understaing,Considerate,Caring to each other..to always be with the one u love forever through hard and tough times,in sickness and in health ,for better for worse ...A commitment to be a good respectul woman to her husband ......A commitment to raise the kids and take care of the home and the same goes for the man .......Cos with every strong and happy family is the help of the support of the husband and wife,it would be part of their daily lives ....Two souls joined in heaven above,Two hearts bound by love,I see the stars in your eyes,My fire in the dark of night,My strength and guiding light.A deep love we hold never to die never again to be alone.Closing my eyes I hear what you say the oneness we became thru all the hurt and pain never changing your loving ways together never to part.of love a gift from God above,Deep inside our hearts forever as one.Now the question now is are you ready for this commitment?For my Heart has opened up to you and waiting for you to come take me as i am ..........What is love?you ask It's a feeling in both mind and body A passion,a chemistry one might say longing to be near,close,Long talks about nothing,Laugher and sharing eyes filled with devotion,Not wanting to imagine life without the other,Doing nothing together and having the best time.Well I think,you know the answer already Listen to your heart with open ears you will hear the answer...it is very clear.... I sit here and realize how strong i have become,with such confidence i feel that i finally found that one.This feeling is so strong i am powerful when he's present.It feels like a day of Christmas after opening my first present,The joy that he brings is the most wonderful thing,It's like December and April or Christmas in Spring,I want to you to love me royal queen and i will treat u also as my royal king,my soul he uplifts,and he LOVES me back,for me that's the greatest gift.i am wanting from you,Sweetheart i am almost through with my business here all i need to do now is to get my goods shipped first thing on Wednesday and I will be flying out of here back home by Friday. Dear you are really going to be in for a big surprise as you get to know and understand me as my words mean nothing compared to my action.
Your Queen

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
NewLight
Young Padawan

rogerlinda7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:21 am

On FMF:

I am single looking for honest,humble,trustful and clean heart man who is going to take care of me and start new life together in happy home. I hope all is fine, It was nice to see your beautiful
profile and picture this wonderful day it really made my day...Let me
introduce myself first, I am Roger linda by name, I was born and rise in George west, Texas, United State and...I love singing,dancing,cooking,love
going out with friends to the beach and i love writing poetry.........................
But am not present now in my country were I was born am in Western Africa Nigeria about to finish my graduation after the incident of my parent my sister take me come to Nigeria cos am the only remain in Texas.... am new as this site contact me rogerlinda7@gmail.com and Roger.linda.7 for facebook

Profile elements:

lin9169 Profile: I am single looking for honest,humble,trustful and clean heart man who is going to take care of me in happy home
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 4" (132 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rogerlinda7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:46 am

On Facebook:

Roger Linda aka roger.linda.7
Went to George Button memorail College
From George West, Texas
Using Blackberry to post the stolen pictures and the messages on "her" wall.
Joined Facebook October 3, 2013.

Same message used on FMF is posted also on Facebook and on Truck Driver (FB group).

Hi friend at facebook please don't think for my offense...................I need you help here my subscriber is about to expires on 19th this month I need someone heart clean to help me out!!!!!!!!!!
- Facebook is free and dont need any subscription...

Bad mode am hungry someone help me No food stuff at home

xxx add me now this my account here I have renew it add me let chat about our future my love

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

theresa.bradford52@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:45 pm

theresa84 Profile: am theresa ..a new member here seeking for a long term relationship..to reach me you can hook me up on yaaahhoo mail my id is theresa.bradford52aattyahhoodootcuumm.View Comments
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 0" (152 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
a god fearingand honest man who is ready for serious relationship and not any form of child play or cheat..lovingresponsible

About Me
am theresa from las vegas in USA a single young lady, caring, understanding and God fearing one..with high self esteem, never married .

theresa.bradford52@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

cherrygonzale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 am

Joined On: August 3, 2013
Seeking: Men
Looking for: Flirting, Friends, Dates, Marriage
Age/Gender 33 year old Woman
Height: 5'6"
Body: Average
Race: Tell you later
Religion: Catholic
Languages: English
Income: Tell you later
Profession: Medical / Dental
Education: Graduate Degree

info
comments
send message
what you should know about me
I want someone who will make mad passionate love with me,and of that I am serious,... I'm ready to settle down and give as much Love and caring to that one special man and make him happy and possibly start a new family..l need stability love and understanding, i want a happy family and home...i need love and tenderness to have a man to cherish me for eternity
contact me on cherrygonzale at yahuu dot comm

who i want to meet here
I am Looking for that special man to rock my world in his arms. I am very simplistic, Never Egocentric. I am very cordial. Am caring, sincere, trust worthy, romantic, Compassionate, affectionate, Honest, Faithful and Respective. I have the optimistic potential that a man would want in his woman.

Also on www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13953
Wayne

J.JOSH1994@YAHOO.COM

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:09 pm

rose1994 Profile: here to find a loverView Comments
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Native AmericanZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Dallas, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? I Have Children? No
i need a man that is loving caring and can be like my god.age does not have anything to do with love okay so if you want me contact me

About Me
i am rose by name,i am single and here to find a loving and caring guy.i am passionate in everything,caring,trustworthy and funny too.(lol).well i am just new on here so if you wanna know more about me then get me added as J.JOSH1994@YAHOO.COM
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.