Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

noeyesnino@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Real face on Facebook:

Willy White aka willy.white.1232
Works at Learn Real English
Went to fasco
Lives in Tema
Female :o
vision clan we are still on top foreigners go bow for us.lil blinks,gaba don,nameless, gabe,fire on stage,oxygen, LIL.BLINKS

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Monica.rodwel@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 pm

On net log,

I am Monica Rodwel from Florida United State. I am new in this site while i was introduced into the site by a colleague of mine who's has been in the site quite last year, I'll tell you more about me.

Here is my private mail ID in which you may use to contact me through this mail address (Monica.rodwel@yahoo.com) I will be looking forward to hear from you, Thanks you for your concern. Monica

Profile elements:

rodwel
female - 31 years, Florida, United States
131 visitors since 5 June 2012.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Monica Rodwel <monica.rodwel@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 am

Email:

Am monica from florida currently in london,my husband die in mottor accident with my 2kids past 2year,am a rescearcher of natural mineral resources....am single,am 31 years old..i will like too no u more then this..come online.....thanks...monica

Header:

Received: from [197.255.165.219]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.165.219
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

roselana36@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 pm

On OLN:

Date: 2012-08-18
Member registered from IP Address: 172.129.33.124

Originating IP: 172.129.33.124
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States

Subject: Hello Cute..

Profile elements:

Nickname: helpwithlove
I Am Here Looking For A Serious Relationship
Profession: Designer

I am kind, attractive, communicative, lovely girl. I love to be in the spotlight but I want to meet one man who can catch my attention and steal my heart with whom I will forget about everything and I will be ready to spend the rest of my life with him without any thoughts, I donÂ’t mean I want to meet some super hero with extra features but I am sure my soul mate still waiting for me and I am sure I will meet my real love soonÂ…

I would like to meet kind and smart man with good sense of humor. But actually I canÂ’t say I have some standard qualities to enumerate, I think when you meet your beloved one you just feel it, and his color of eyes or hair, his height are not really important, you just like him, the way he is and how he treats himself, and you want to spend with this man more and more of your free time, so, I think when I will meet my soul mate we will feel some special connection between each other, and who knows, maybe it is you, my beloved man, so, dear, donÂ’t hesitate to write me

Second stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rose Lana <roselana36@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Email:

Hello Cute,
I really appreciate it for getting back to me,You sound Good and Interesting to me and You have a Nice Portrait as well and I would really love to learn more about the man behind it. I hope something in me will spark an interest in you to be a Good Friend and maybe together we can find something in each other worth exploring. Life is to short to spend it alone and it would really be nice to have someone to spend Much of my life with it .I am single and I am here to look for the Right person and I will Be happy to Tell you More about me,I was Born and Raised in a Christian Home, I was Born in Allende MD. but i later moved to Manhattan, New York where i obtained my degree in the The University of South Carolina’s Moore School of Business was founded in 1919,I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the buying and Selling Artworks of Sculptures ,bids ,gold , etc... for a living.

I lost My Parent,My Dad was an Engineer Before I lost Him. He Works On Building Traitors,He broke up with my Mom and moved to South Carolina where he worked for A Construction company There. Mom had to go searching for him here in Sc where she ended up joining the Missionaries until she developed a serious Heart attack due to excess of thinking and Frustration and i lost her that way and She left me when i was 20years when am still in Business School with My Uncle who was totally addicted to evil doing and hard drugs, he maltreated, molested me and abused me, he even tried to rape me but i escape the trial successfully.

I am Successful Lady With Black Hair,Black eye, Like I said In My Profile,I consider myself a sincere woman, very easy going, kindhearted, intelligent, hardworking, loyal, understanding, creative woman that places spirituality as an important part of my life...lol, honest and open. I can also be funny and I have a quick with as well. I am a happy person, responsible, honest, considerate, caring,sincere, serious, and have a good sense of humor. i love Soccer a lot..i watch the premiership and i like reading and Watching Movies at my leisure time...i take cooking as my hobby.I Like cooking, cleaning, make my own bed very well When I feel like . i Though all offers are welcome..lol,I am Happy to Hear and I will be happy if i could learn more about you Either...Stay Blessed and Bye For Now.
Yours
Rose

Both stolen pictures used are reported here.

Header:

Received: from [172.190.132.164]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:26:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Cute... Rose from onelovenet...

Originating IP: 172.190.132.164
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:45 pm

On OLN:

Date: 2012-08-19
Member registered from IP Address: 89.163.171.37. This IP is from: Germany.

Originating IP: 89.163.171.37
Originating ISP: Unitedcolo Rootserver
Country of Origin: Germany

Subject: HELLO
Mavis Scout is my full name. single and never married before. i am not having any kids. i am 32 years of age. i am a white lady but i was born in missed family. i mean my part is an American and my other part is Ghanaian. my father is from USA and my mother is from GHANA.
now i am living with my mother in Ghana because my parent are now separated.
i am a fully University student with an open mind. i respect and cares about every one. i am honest and obedient lady. also i am faithful and trustful.
i am in the site seriously looking for my love partner who will love me all the time and be with me.i want a man who will love me till the end of my life. i need a man who will make me feel happy as a real woman. i want a man who will make a family with me. i amt a man who will take care of me and also take care of my needs. i want a man who will be on my side weather in sweetness or hardness, sickness or any situation that i may go through.

i am a lady who help her partner in many ways. i can take care of the house, i can cook for my partner, i can wash and iron your cloths. i will also make sure that you will get what ever sex that you want from you all the time.
please i will not say much. but i have attached you with my pictures which i hope you will be happy with it. i will also like to read more about your self and also i will like to see your pictures. i want to hear from you as soon as you read this mail so that our relationship will grow fast.
Take Care,I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU COULD REPLY ME WITH YOU ID SO THAT WE CAN CHART??
Mavis.
kisses and hugs.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

michelledeby1972@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:47 am

On 4pp l:

Hello Sweetly, My name is Michelle ,,Am new to this a friend introduce me here maybe i can find what am looking for,I have a kind heart and love kids and animals.I love to joke around and make people laugh.Im goofy at times but i have a serious side to me too.Am a woman with good manners and i have God fearing, am a kind of lady that always care for someone who is ready to serious with me and take good care of myself I am not the one night stand kind of woman. if u don't mind can contact me at (michelledeby1972@yahoo.com,) l we be Glad to hear from you soon, care and be safe michelle ????

Profile elements:

michelledeby
I am a:Woman
Birthday:12.08.1982
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

babyann4@yahoo.com

Unread postby james007 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm

I've encountered the same scammer a couple of days ago. She has sent me 4 different pictures of Raven Riley. This scammer has scammed my friend's boyfriend $100 US and made him believed that she was in love with him. My friend and her boyfriend almost broke up their relationship because of this scammer. So, I came to the rescue and exposed this scammer to them.

I will include here the details of our conversation on YM. The IM address that this scammer used was babyann4@yahoo.com. This scammer is using the name of Annan Moffat, from Accra Ghana. This scammer is also scamming men using a cell phone with number +233244617786. This scammer has used this phone number several times to scam more money from my friend's boyfriend.

I hope, this info would help a lot of men to avoid getting scammed again. A piece of advice...When online, use your heads, not that thing between your crotch! Good day to all.

XXXXXX: i'd really like to have a chance to get to know you.
XXXXXX: let me know when are you gonna be available
XXXXXX: i'm jim
XXXXXX: bye
babyann4: <ding>
babyann4: Hi
babyann4: <ding>
XXXXXX: <ding>
XXXXXX: hi
babyann4: hi
XXXXXX: finally
XXXXXX: lol
babyann4: yeah
XXXXXX: are you busy?
babyann4: no
babyann4: why
XXXXXX: co'z your cam is not available
babyann4: yes is not working anymore
XXXXXX: ahh..ok
XXXXXX: so where are you from?
babyann4: ghana
XXXXXX: huh?
XXXXXX: where in ghana?
babyann4: accra
XXXXXX: ahh..i've been in djibouti africa before
XXXXXX: i'm a firefighter by the way
babyann4: oh ok why are you here
XXXXXX: just a slow day today
XXXXXX: you?
XXXXXX: why are you here?
XXXXXX: do you work?
babyann4: I am here to find my soul mate and true love..
babyann4: I am in the Nursing Traning school..
XXXXXX: why haven't you found him yet? you're pretty and cute..it shouldn't be that hard to find your soulmate
babyann4: Oh well this days men are wicked and hurt woman..
XXXXXX: true
XXXXXX: but women are the same
babyann4: Oh yeah..But tell me do you have a webcam
babyann4: Invite me
XXXXXX: haha..that's kind of unfair
XXXXXX: you said you don't have a cam
babyann4: ok
babyann4: yes
XXXXXX: how about we open our cam together
babyann4: Mine is spoil..and not good
XXXXXX: that's too bad
XXXXXX: are you planning to fix it soon?
babyann4: unless I buy new one..thats all
XXXXXX: i'm sure you can afford a new one
babyann4: sorry no
XXXXXX: there's a lot of good cheap webcam available in the market
babyann4: Oh well here it cost 100$ and 150$
XXXXXX: all made in china
XXXXXX: US?
babyann4: Yes..Its Logitech
XXXXXX: in some countrie, you can buy a cam for like &20
XXXXXX: countries
babyann4: Oh well here it cost..and not like usa and other's...
XXXXXX: $20
babyann4: Ok..But here thats the cost
XXXXXX: are you a student?
babyann4: Yes I am
XXXXXX: so can you ask your parents to buy you a cam then?
babyann4: Oh well I only live with my mother.and she provide me everything..and what matter is that she dont have any thats why..
XXXXXX: that's too bad
XXXXXX: so what kinf of a man are you looking for?
XXXXXX: kind
XXXXXX: how old are you again?
babyann4: I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship.
babyann4: I am 32 years of age..
XXXXXX: wow, you don't seem like 32
XXXXXX: and you said you're a student
babyann4: age is just a number we count..
XXXXXX: so i assume you're only in your 20s
babyann4: Yes..
babyann4: I am 32 years of age..
XXXXXX: so how come you don't have a boyfriend that age
babyann4: Yes Becos I have been hurt badly..
XXXXXX: how bad?
babyann4: Oh very bad..
XXXXXX: well, i'm listening
babyann4: what
XXXXXX: well, were you married or something?
babyann4: No.
XXXXXX: i just got divorrced this year
babyann4: Oh well Invite me your webcam
XXXXXX: i'm kind of shy
babyann4: ok
XXXXXX: and i can't see you
XXXXXX: if i open my cam..i'd probably worry about what you think of me
XXXXXX: and i can't see your faial expression
babyann4: no problem
XXXXXX: facial
XXXXXX: are you caucasian?
babyann4: No..I am mixed race..
XXXXXX: what mix?
babyann4: african and asian
XXXXXX: you don't seem like an asian to me
XXXXXX: so whose side is asian?
XXXXXX: your mom?
babyann4: my father
XXXXXX: from what country? i've been in asia so many times already
XXXXXX: my ex was from thailand
babyann4: Taiwan..
XXXXXX: i see
XXXXXX: so can you speak chinese?
babyann4: Yes I can..
babyann4: and you
XXXXXX: i can't even speak proper english lol
XXXXXX: how much more chinese
XXXXXX: so how do you say i like you in chinse?
babyann4: Oh well Invite me your webcam
XXXXXX: how about we share photos of each other first then when you can have a webcam..we open cam together?
babyann4: Oh well dont know when I will have a webcam so if you wont Invite me forget
XXXXXX: that's sad
XXXXXX: how about if i send you $50 so you can get a webcam
babyann4: Oh well then i can ask my mother to help me with the rest of the 50$ and will get it.
XXXXXX: ok..so if i send you $50 today, can you get a webcam today then?
babyann4: sure..
XXXXXX: ok
XXXXXX: then give me your info for wester union then
babyann4: Okay write it down..

babyann4: ADDRESS
Moffat Annan
Ghana-Accra-00233.
Mallam-Mc Carthy-Hill.
+233244617786.

XXXXXX: that's it?
babyann4: Yes thats my address..
XXXXXX: so what time are you gonna be online again after you buy a cam?
babyann4: In about 2 Hours..
XXXXXX: wow, that's fast
babyann4: Yes..
XXXXXX: so can we see each other on cam after that?
babyann4: Yes sure,
XXXXXX: but hey can you send me a picture first? becoz your picture here is too small
babyann4: sure
XXXXXX: cool
XXXXXX: ty
XXXXXX: awesome
babyann4: Ok
XXXXXX: no close up pic?
XXXXXX: your beautiful
babyann4: That all I have..
babyann4: Thank you..
XXXXXX: and you don't look 32 at all
XXXXXX: you can be a model
babyann4: Oh thats why I told you that age is just a number we vount..
babyann4: Everything is God's way and how he creat human bieng..
XXXXXX: are you a christian?
babyann4: Yes I am..and do you have any problem with that
XXXXXX: no
XXXXXX: of course not
babyann4: Ok..
XXXXXX: so do you like me?
babyann4: Oh well I must get to know you better and see where this lead us
babyann4: I dont want to rush into things ..I have to take my time..
XXXXXX: can you see my pics?
babyann4: Yes.well tell me time is going and will you send teh money now and i can rush and get it and get the webcam then?
XXXXXX: lol...yes ma'am...i didn't know your this demanding lol
XXXXXX: well, tell me what you think of me first
XXXXXX: i need some inspiration too
XXXXXX: you know
XXXXXX: and if your nice maybe i'll make it $100
XXXXXX: so be nice
XXXXXX: aww..did you leave me already?
babyann4: Have a nice day
XXXXXX: are you mad?
XXXXXX: i just wanted to make you smile
XXXXXX: before i go
XXXXXX: hey..where did you go? i'm serious lol
babyann4: why?
XXXXXX: are you mad?
babyann4: No why
XXXXXX: well,i just wanted to know first what you think of me before i go to western union ol
XXXXXX: isn't it too much to ask?
XXXXXX: is it
babyann4: Oh well to get to know you is something very Important then money to me..and well you said i should give you my address and you can send me and i can get the webcam and we have the hole time getting to know each other
babyann4: so if you want go and i wait for you..and you send me and i get the webcam and well we can see each other and know more about us..
XXXXXX: and i will go as soon as you tell me what you think of me
XXXXXX: i just want to hear your first impression of me
XXXXXX: and sing my way to western union
babyann4: You seems to be a honest and kind man..someone who i can trust and count on..and feel pitty for someone..thats what i think if you..
XXXXXX: do you find me attractive?
babyann4: yes
XXXXXX: will i have a chance to get your heart?
XXXXXX: pretty lady?
XXXXXX:
babyann4: sure
XXXXXX: i'll go now
XXXXXX: see you in 2 hrs
XXXXXX: muahhh
babyann4: Ok what is your ccell phone number?
babyann4: +233244617786.
babyann4: Ok..

THIS SCAMMER WAITED IN VAIN BECAUSE I NEVER SEND THE MONEY. I JUST WANTED TO EXPOSE THIS SCAMMER!
james007
New survivor

Re: babyann4@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello, james007,

thanks for the update. Great job!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

Unread postby james007 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 pm

To: **n *****n <***********b@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 1:09 PM
Subject: Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.

My Love..I want you to know that in this life Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.Money and love aren't the same thing. The more you spend money, the less you have, the more you spend love, the more you get in return.Love doesn't cost money, but it does require the payment of your heart.A man can inherit a house and money from his parents,but only the Lord can give him a sensible wife.Love is when money and materialistic things no longer matter. It's when you're holding the hand of the woman you love and you feel like the richest man in the world - you have everything.With money, we can buy all things, but with love, we find everything that really matters.It isn't money, fame, or power, no, the greatest adventure in life is love.Power is one thing; money and power are two things, but love is everything.

Sender
IP: 197.251.134.255
HOSTNAME: unknown
CITY: N/A
ISP: AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT

According to SPOKEO E-MAIL CHECKER RESULT:
SENDER: babyann4@yahoo.com
OWNER: Brandy Hicks
Female | 36 years old
james007
New survivor

PreviousNext