Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Skype ID : yaa.annan2015

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Those are stolen pictures of Raven Riley. Your posts are merged now in the topic were the same stolen pictures are reported for being abused in scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

Unread postby CallmeA » Sat May 30, 2015 10:20 am

Wooow, thank you. I was wondering where the post went too. Goodness, i am just in shock at what these people are willing to do, ruining peoples lives in the process.
CallmeA
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 30, 2015 10:29 am

Glad you find what's all about before to be too late.

Try, please, to read this topic here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24589. Knowing how the scams work is the best way to avoid it.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby CallmeA » Sat May 30, 2015 10:50 am

Thank you, I have just read the topic. It was very informative.
CallmeA
Junior survivor

honestgirl42@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:30 pm

janeibro Profile: looking for my true loveView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Avoca, Minnesota, US

About Me
My name is jane 33year old single without kid's,i am a positive and kind-hearted person. I am very caring and absolutely non-conflict. I like order in everything - life, home, thoughts. I am thoughtful and down-to-earth. I don't take risks easily. I am a very interesting to talk to, active, sociable, flexible, easy-going and affectionate lady......I am cheerful, easy-going, friendly person with a good sense of humor. That is why it is very important for me to communicate with different people all the time......My heart is kind and open to new impressions and experiences. you can get me on my yahoo honestgirl42@yahoo.com or honest.jane13@gmail.com so that we can get to know more about each other ......

honestgirl42@yahoo.com
honest.jane13@gmail.com
Attachments
l6t9xh4z-15qh-0-mlkdngw.jpg
l6t9xh4z-15qh-0-mlkdngw.jpg (21.97 KiB) Viewed 12867 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ALISA IVAN - alisa-ivan001@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Out of the blue:

I notice you didn't get my previous email , My name is Alisa Ivan and am 36 years old ,my dad is from Greece and my mother is from Ukraine but both are late now. Presently i live in (England) united kingdom.I am sending my pics. I hope you love it..

Here is little more about my self. I am a sales distribution as occupation. I have a bachelor's degree from the university of Liverpool,i studied accountancy, I am 5.3inch tall

Hope to hear from you

Pls send some copies of your pictures.

Alisa Ivan

Stolen pictures used:

alisa.PNG

alisa1.PNG

alisa2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

betty25520 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 09, 2016 6:45 am

Confirio:

am Eugenia Jackson from Callington, UK seeking a gentleman for friendship leading to marriage. u can contact me on Skype betty25520 for hot chat.

Screen name: betty
Searching for friendship to marriage

am Eugenia Jackson. amd cute, no kids and never married before lady from Callington, United Kingdom. am seeking friendship from any gentleman leading to marriage. am a higher school graduate and now working with a Charity Organisation. am 5' 1" tall and welcome any person well behalf gentleman irrespective of creed, religion and race. am looking for gentleman who can take care, love and be sincere to me. u can contact me on Skype betty25520

Stolen picture used:

betty.PNG

On Skype as Emily Rodgers, from United States.

emily.PNG
emily.PNG (139.63 KiB) Viewed 12279 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rima Rifat - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

Hello. I'm sending you this email about a web site on one bank info@suncity-ltd.com. Do you have any information about this bank sun city bank? I can give you the name of the branch manager who represents it, Craig Bodary. This email address and site was given to me by a Syrian citizen with whom I have a correspondence for one year now, with the explanation that she has an account in this bank that her father used for a business that she inherited. She asked me to help transfer money from that account to my bank account. Then they sent the person in question all the details of the bank account, identification codes, etc. Now, for transferring the money they are asking for fees.

Rima Rifat uses 4 fake profiles on Facebook with the usernames: roseann.asinobi, eonyinyechicyrina, and faithlove.asi.7. Three of those profiles have no details. On the 4th one "she claims to be:

Self-Employed
Went to Gentry High School

1a.JPG

Stolen picture used during the correspondence with the victim:

1.JPG

The fraud involved two fake sites pretending to be a delivery company and a bank.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@insuredglobalservices.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:39 pm

From: INSURED GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES <info@insuredglobalservices.com>
Date: 7.02.18
Subject: Re: Rima Rifat

INSURED GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES,
info@insuredglobalservices.com

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We are pleased to have you as a diligent customer, and we hope to serve
you to your best satisfaction. The delivery of your package from London
to xxx (victim's country ) shall cost 1,210 pounds. after the payment, We shall
register your package for delivery to xxx. Also give you the
tracking number to track your package to know the delivery status and
location of your package. make the payment by Money Gram with the below
information.

Recipient Name: Kingsley K. Iwuchukwu
Recipient Address: xxx, London, SE25 5AA.

Your maximum satisfaction is our most concern. Thank you.

Management.
www. insuredglobalservices.com

The domain name used in fraud is no longer active. From the fake site details:

Domain Name: INSUREDGLOBALSERVICES.COM
Updated Date: 2018-06-19
Creation Date: 2016-06-17
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-06-17

Registrant Name: Brain Emeka
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 12, Beach Road
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 2342
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08131924576
Registrant Email: brianmason9000@gmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@suncity-ltd.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Emails:

Dear Valued Customer . This is to inform you that your transfer has not been posted to the bank account yet due to our International monetary policy.You need to have a minimum balance of $6,905 in the master card which will be issued to you by our bank in to complete your transfer from your Sun City Bank account to other local bank accounts in your Country or outside your country . we hereby advise you to deposit at least $6,905 into your account to enable us activate your credit card for your transfer to be completed . all your transfers will be available in your bank account within 5 or 10 minutes after your Credit Card is completely verified .we are always at your service, your satisfaction and protection is our main priority .thank you for banking with us .Best regards .Craig E .Bodary .(Branch Manager Of Operations Sun City Bank )

Date: 16.07.18
Subject: Sun City Bank (Credit Card Verification)

Dear Valued Customer .
This is to inform you that there is no way we can reverse back
the transfers , all the transfers will be available in your bank
account immediately as soon as we receive your deposit to enable us
complete your Credit Card Verification .

we advise you to do your best to send your deposit soon using
the bank account information we provided for you so that we can
complete your Credit Card verification without any further delay .
we are always at your service, your satisfaction and protection
is our main priority .
Best regards .
Craig E. Bodary .
(Branch Manager Of Operations Sun City Bank )

For details about the fake Sun City Bank (and other fake sites created by the same faker maker) see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=68387.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.