Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lovely.jane123@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:32 pm

janeibro Profile: looking for my true loveView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Avoca, Minnesota, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Other RelationshipMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: As
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
cheerful and understanding mana seriouslovinghappyi would like to meet a kindbut most important for me my man to be caringkind-heartbalancedactivepositiveromantic and a real man in all meanings of this wordi am interested only in serious and sincere men. i value many traits in someonehonest and sincere man with a strong characterkindwarm-heart and with a good sense of humor.....

About Me
My name is jane 33year old single without kid's,i am a positive and kind-hearted person. I am very caring and absolutely non-conflict. I like order in everything - life, home, thoughts. I am thoughtful and down-to-earth. I don't take risks easily. I am a very interesting to talk to, active, sociable, flexible, easy-going and affectionate lady......I am cheerful, easy-going, friendly person with a good sense of humor. That is why it is very important for me to communicate with different people all the time......My heart is kind and open to new impressions and experiences. you can get me on my yahoo lovely.jane123 so that we can get to know more about each other ......

lovely.jane123@yahoo.com
Attachments
l6t9xh4z-15qh-0-mlkdngw.jpg
l6t9xh4z-15qh-0-mlkdngw.jpg (21.97 KiB) Viewed 9705 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

wilsongeri94@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:41 am

On FMF:

how are you doing there

want to know more about you can you pls reply to this mail wilsongeri94@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

wilsongeri94 Profile: am tired of beeen lonely
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 11" (150 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Students

am wilsongeri from new york city

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wilsongeri94@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Email:

okay am wilson geri am 28years of age ,am a student ,i leave at new york city looking for a man that can take good care of me and am also a caring one thanks

Header:

Return-Path: <wilsongeri94@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.46.245.55]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.169.609
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 196.46.245.55
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Email:

am a single with no kids

Header:

Return-Path: <wilsongeri94@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.46.245.55]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.169.609
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013

Same Nigerian IP...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jvictoria681yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 pm

cassie12 Profile: im cassie for more on me you can add me on jvictoria681@yahoo.comView Comments
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 0" (152 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Islamic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Chicago, Illinois, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Trader
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: I Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
hi i want to know more on you ....... for more on me you can add me on jvictoria681yahoo.com

About Me
Who I'd like to meet:
Am Looking for One special man will find the key which allows entry.... he is handsome, witty, and intelligent,sense of humor, with smiling
eyes that shoot fire when he sees me.... Once inside, there is nothing we cant discuss, watch on TV, unload worries and concerns...make the
most perfect, complete, fulfilling, passionate, erotic love.... he is as vital to me as the very air I breathe in....he is the life-sustaining breath of
fantasy in my reality. His touch that leaves me trembling... Lost in a moment of completeness, sharing the same wants, needs and fantasies
that wait for us to indulge in all of them and each other and to dream forever no more. This man is not for fairy tales... only reality can
force me to close my eyes.... and feel a climax all the way to the stars, just by dreaming of her.... Looking for someone who is focused, who has a good head on their shoulders...is confident, ambitious, athletic and playful. A BIG KID at heart who loves to laugh... I am a romantic at heart I guess, and I believe in an old fashioned Love. I believe in the old fashioned bond of friendship, giving your word, and in the old fashioned truth of Trust. I believe in the power of Kindness. Kindness is the only language the deaf can hear. Am Looking for a man that is loving,caring,honest,understanding,loyal,kind,passionate and independent,Romantic, A man I'll Love with all my heart and soul forever,A
man with A Big and beautiful heart just like me,and a good sense of humor,A man I can hold hands with walking side by side on the street,A man I can give my heart and soul to and he will give me his in return,A man I'll share in him Bad and good times,think and thin and he will also share mine with me,A man who Loves to laugh and smile with the heart,A man whose happiness I'll put above mine,The special man without him I can't eat or sleep,A man to make me complete and my dreams come true..A man with heart of gold and Kind hearted....

Above all A man I cant live
Ashley Weber
Attachments
ljf0a2jx-2m6n-0-msvwuvp.jpg
ljf0a2jx-2m6n-0-msvwuvp.jpg (15.77 KiB) Viewed 9652 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

loviawood49@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 pm

loviawood49@yahoo.com

Hi I would like to chat and get to know you more okay so can you give me your yahoo id so that we can chat and share some pictures together to know each other better , you can email me or add me your yahoo messenger at / lovia / wood/ 49 / yahoo / dot / com / am online now at yahoo waiting to chat with you ..what is your yahoo id ??
Wayne

tinajames480@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am

On FMF:

christian faith. you add me tinajames480 kind honest decent educated m looking for someone who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a lady like me because i think that marriage should be based on understanding and support each other on real love and understanding... without bad habits yahoo.com

Profile elements:

tinajames480 Profile: serious relationship
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I'm Height: 5'7" (175 cm) ,Weight: 142 lbs, Physique: Average & Curvy , Bust: 34 in (86 cm) ,Waist: 26 in (66 cm) ,Hips: 32 in (81 cm) , Dress Size: 6 , Shoe Size: 10 , Eye Colour: Brown , Hair Colour: Blonde , Hair Length: Mid-Back , Skin Colour: Tan. I enjoy meeting with friends over good conversation, good music, good food and washed down with a bit of good wine. I love swimming, cooking, reading, writting , campaign, watching movies,
cooking exercising, dining out and communication are big part of my life

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nanabrisco@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:17 am

Sorry, couldn't get a good shot of the Skype ID box. Says from Italy living in Ghana studying to be a nurse.

On Skype: janet.love873

Skype Excerpt:
[8:59:45 PM | Edited 8:59:48 PM] janet love: do you know something?
[9:01:09 PM] CLIPPED: LOL, I know a lot of things.
[9:03:07 PM] janet love: i have a financial problem with my education,can you please help me a little so that i can complete my education?
[9:03:45 PM | Edited 9:03:54 PM] CLIPPED: No, that is what your family is for.
[9:04:43 PM] janet love: i have no family,it left with my mum and my mum is now disabe
[9:05:29 PM] janet love: my father died lat two years by car accident
[9:06:37 PM] CLIPPED: I'm sorry to hear that. You must have some family back in Italy that can get you home. If not then you are stuck there.
[9:07:01 PM] janet love: hmmmmmm
[9:07:34 PM] janet love: i will be happy if you can help me with any amount for food stuff please
[9:08:19 PM] CLIPPED: I would have to think about it. Do you have an E-mail address I can contact you at?
[9:08:29 PM] janet love: yes
[9:08:41 PM] janet love: nanabrisco@rocketmail.com
[9:09:37 PM] janet love: please try your best and help me,and i promise the Lord will provide you all what you spend on me

[9:16:59 PM] janet love: please try your best....
[9:17:24 PM] Clipped: Will do. You still need to give me your phone number dear.
[9:17:37 PM] janet love: +233244021892
[9:17:58 PM] janet love: can i have yours?

E-mail:
Nana Brisco <nanabrisco@rocketmail.com> Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 9:28 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
i wish to see a picture of you

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.169.24] by web164602.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:28:52 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,aSB3aXNoIHRvIHNlZSBhIHBpY3R1cmUgb2YgeW91CgEwAQEBAQ--
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1394587732.2748.YahooMailNeo@web164602.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Nana Brisco <nanabrisco@rocketmail.com>

PHOTOS SENT:

PHONE NUMBER:
+233244021892
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovelytrue100@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:10 pm

victoria
Female / Single
1995 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
lve doesnot matter age
About Me
i am very pretty and very beautiful
Looking For
i am on here seeking for a man that can show me love and also be with me
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 137
Weight(kg) 44
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Hair Dresser / Personal Grooming
Profession a nurse
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Interests in men
Activities swimming
Books reading novels
Movies lovely and passion movies
Music worldly songs
TV Shows great tv shows
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

hello and how are you doing for today..i have missed you alot and for now i am Victoria by name and i am on here for my soul mate but if you are interested in me you can add me on skype as true.lovely2 and on yahoo as lovelytrue100@yahoo.com and i will be always waiting for you ok..more kisses from me ok
Attachments
rr_070609_set553_005.jpg
Wayne

Joyceankomah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:41 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1547]:

What name did the scammer use?: Joyce Anyam/Joyce Ankomah
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Joyceankomah@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 29
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Joyce12170 & Joyce12587
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Skype
Name you were told to send the money to. : Joyce Anyam & VIDA GYAMFUAH
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: ZIPCODE.0233 COUNTRY,GHANA BANK,WESTERN UNION
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233248541020
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on Skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: This romance scam happened to my boyfriend (Nov to Jan). After a 3 month Skype romance, he sent $100.00 via Western Union to: Joyce Anyam, Country: Kumasi_Ghana,Zip Code: 00233, Bank: Western Union Money Transfer, Ph# 0233248541020. All photos and videos were of Raven Riley (I've come to realize) Sd her mom was Norwegian and her Dad from Ghana (both dead), now attending school (Knust) in Ghana.Wanted a computer sent to her "uncles" address: Mr. Kwame Boateng, Plot 53, Block H Old Tafo, Kumasi-Ashante, Ghana -West Africa,00233, Ph # 00233248541020 or to her: Joyce Anyam, Plot 50, Block B Old Tafo etc.; Sd she goes by Joyce Anyam but fathers last name is Ankomah.
After I discovered the Skype transcripts, he blocked her. I have since started a friendship with her (Joyce12170)on Skype, stating I was xxx's sister and that he was working out of town (remote location) but wanted me to try and contact her on his behalf. We have been chatting on Skype and she has sent pictures for me to mail to xxx out of town. Sd she has lost her student ID recently (April) and wanted money sent in her friend's name Vida Gyamfuah through Western Union but gave me the same phone # as before. Hope this helps someone else from getting scammed and/or causing strife in a relationship

On Skype:

Joyce12170 aka joyce1 - no avatar
Language: English
DOB: December 26, 1984

Joyce12587 is no more active.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

monicarobert62@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Screen name: monica
Email address: monicarobert62@yahoo.com
IP: 93.186.31.96

Originating IP: 93.186.31.96
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

I am a active woman, , I am very outgoing, communicative, easy going,
outspoken, I am also a very Romantic type, love to cuddle, hold hands
while walking, I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just
laid back, lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love
to give and to receive, I hate liars and cheaters, I love watching Movies, Television, listening to
Music, Singing, Reading, Writing poems, Swimming, playing
Basketball,

The stolen image used is already reported here.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.