Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: adezavida@yahoo.com second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7665, where the email address adezavida@yahoo.com is used with a different set of stolen picture and different locations:

On MySpace,
Girl Coka
Female, 32, tema, bbc, Ghana
Active since 13 Jun 2011.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amaku_wuddah@yahoo.com - second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7665, where the email address amaku_wuddah@yahoo.com is used with a different set of stolen picture and different locations

On MySpace,
Girl Coka - with Raven Riley stolen pictures
Female, 22, bbc, accra, Ghana
Active since 24. Nov 2010
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

clarajones106@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Chat on FMF:

clarajones106: hello
clarajones106: how are you doing
clarajones106: hello
xxx: hello, i am fine, thank you. How are you?
clarajones106: am fine to
xxx: glad to hear it
clarajones106: am new on here searching for my soulmate
xxx: i search also to find someone to share my life with
clarajones106: ok
clarajones106: do you have yahoo id so we can talk better
xxx: were are you from, if i may ask?
clarajones106: newjersy in rockaway usa
xxx: must be nice there.
clarajones106: you got me
xxx: do i?
clarajones106: mine is clarajones106@yahoo.com

Profile elements: clarajones106 Profile: LOOKING FOR LOVE
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries Location: Fallbrook, California, US

To know me is quite simple....am a woman who is not jealous and not calous a tall,am 5;7ft tall and a caucasian,I hate lies the most and I dont like hurting people cos I dont want to be hurt as well,am an activist,I love to help those who are less prvilledge ,I like to be in the midst of people to share views and opinion,I respect others perspective and I do want people to respect my views as well.am not that shy ,but hate it when someone tries to misquote my calmness for cowardness,I like believing people with there words and deeds because I want them to do thesame to me.Well for me ...coming out with what you are is the best ,than to make fool of people or faking up reality.

I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Hearted Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal SelfConfident Intellectaul Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: clarajones106@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Email:

am clarajones by name ,am from the USA,35 years of age ,single and never married ,no kids too,I saw your profile and I was so fascinated ,so I think of knowing you the more,and I will like you to know more about me as well.you can hit me on my yahoo im on clarajones106@yahoo.com

Header:

Return-Path: <clarajones106@yahoo.com>
Received: from [74.115.0.205]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 74.115.0.205
Originating ISP: Afnca
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

shairifayussif@yahoo.com

Unread postby next victim » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 am

Out of the blue contact on Skype from sharifatu yussif He gives my an email address in chat shairifayussif@yahoo.com

IP Address: 196.201.54.47
Organization: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

helo my dear how are u doing hope everything is going on smoothly and i very happy to see some ur pictures and u really look nice and great and i nice to show where u worlk and i hope i will soon meet u skype.bye for now
next victim
Junior survivor

louisecroley2000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 am

Screen name: louise4love
Email address: louisecroley2000@yahoo.com
IP: 66.187.66.235

Originating IP: 66.187.66.235
Originating ISP: The Optimal Link Corporation
City: Houston
Country of Origin: United States

I'm a nice woman who is cosiderate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a man look like but his heart plays the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right man.But i am getting old for Games.I'm looking to get my own a family with a lovely man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some other stuffs.I enjoy traveling, it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the other world.I consider that as an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time.Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips.I love to touch!!!Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: louisecroley2000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 am

On Facebook,
Louise Croley aka louise.croley
Joined Facebook February 21, 2013.

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kjuilena@gmail.com - kjuilena@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2013 2:18 am

On FMF:

How are you doing??

Well i am glad to hear from you hmm I don't actually be on this site longer??Hope you have any via email so that we can share pics and get to know more about each other alright?I can tell you little about me i am caring honest friendly with good morals,easy going person,out going person???

I appreciate,Well is nice meeting you here my name is Juilena i am 32yr lived in Houston taxas??I can tell you little about me here so that we can move it to share emails and pics and get to know more each other alright?I am caring honest,easy going person with God fearing heart clam woman,heart-ed woman,out going person am also intelligent,patiently,well hope you have any via email so that we can share pics and get to know more about each other alright

I am proud o hear from you??as well as we can exchange email and share pics to know each other then mine is kjuilena@gmail.com that is my email?hope we can meet on yahoo sometime to have some chart there alright my yahoo Id is kjuilena at yahoo dot com??hope to hear from you lol??What is ur yours too??

kjuilena Profile: LET SEE
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I am a very kind and communicative girl. I am also claimed to be very responsible person. I am very shy to get acquainted with people, but I am very caring, supportive and helpful to the ones I love. I am very honest and I love children a lot. I am a very active and a very creative girl. I love animals. I am fond of spending active time with my close friends, to laugh, to have fun, to enjoy the beach and the sea together and to walk on the fresh air.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kjuilena@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2013 2:20 am

On Facebook,

Juilena Kakay aka juilena.kakay
Worked at Children's Healthcare
Studied at some college
Joined Facebook April 17, 2013.

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kjuilena@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2013 2:22 am

Real face on Facebook,

Daniel Teye (Nero) aka daniel.teye.315
44 friends
Joined Facebook January 26, 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.