Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raven Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

prettyqueen79@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 am

becky1z Profile: Hello out there
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Clanton, Alabama, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
how is everything one doing hope everything is well and everyone is fine well am rebecca just new on here and seeking for my soulmate and as partner for life and here is my yahoo prettyqueen79ymail.com add me and we can get to know more about each others there

About Me
How is everything one doing hope everything is well and everyone is fine well am Rebecca just new on here and seeking for my soulmate and as partner for life and here is my yahoo prettyqueen79@ymail.com add me and we can get to know more about each others there
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

vanessa_larry82@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:44 pm

vanessa_larry82 Profile: add me on vanessa_larry82@yahoo.com
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 4" (132 cm) Body Type: Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: DatingMy Education: My Profession: Not Working
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children?
add me on vanessa_larry82yahoo.com

About Me
add me on vanessa_larry82@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

lovefaiza63@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:55 pm

flywithme Profile: Hi men
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 3" (130 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Lee, Massachusetts, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Nothing
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
add me on lovefaiza63yahoo.com

About Me
add me on lovefaiza63@yahoo.com

l7fndil0-9dxh-0-mgocidd.jpg
l7fndil0-9dxh-0-mgocidd.jpg (16.68 KiB) Viewed 8956 times
Wayne

Fati.zakari@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Faithamina12 Profile: Soul mate
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Indianapolis, Indiana, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Trader
y a h o o. comsend me e m a i l or if u want you can add me so that i can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me. hope to hear from you soon your new friend princess fati happy xmas and a new year... y a h o o instant messenger id .......hello handsome ... how are u doing today....you are a very handsome looking man and its hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like you be alone over there without getting ladies chasing on you. well am really impressed by your profile and i would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the futu

About Me
Hello handsome ...

How are u doing today...??.You are a very handsome looking man and it's hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like you be alone over there without getting ladies chasing on you. Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future. My E m a i l A d d r e s s is Fati.zakari @ y a h o o. com , Send me E m a i l Or if u want you can add me so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me. Hope to hear from you soon your new friend Princess Fati

Fati.zakari@yahoo.com

Happy Xmas and a new Year...

Y a h o o Instant messenger Id ......... F a t i . z a k a r i

Best Regard
Fati.....
Wayne

alimaasaseasa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:18 pm

alimasalim Profile: am alima female here
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 2" (127 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Toronto, Alberta, CA

I am Seeking a: For: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
alima here add me here or skype shaning.star2 yahoo alimaasaseasa@yahoo.com

About Me
am alima never married no kids and am here surely that i will also get my love

My Perfect First Date
am alima 30 years am here searhing for soul male

lda1u964-n3m-0-mervxzv.jpg
lda1u964-n3m-0-mervxzv.jpg (18.4 KiB) Viewed 8926 times
Wayne

marysam1212@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:50 pm

cute_mary30 Profile: looking for honest and kind man who is ready to love me as my soulmate if you are add me marysam1212@yahoo.com
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
yahoo.comintelligentkind and understanding. i want his words will flow into deeds. i dream about a passionatedevoted and caring relationship marysam1212caringhumorousspiritualholding each other�s hands positivewhat he needs and wants in lifewhose life is stable and successful. if he feels happiness and pleasurethan he will be able to give a happy and wonderful life to his wife and children. i need a manwho is ready to develop as a person and achieve new goals with me and share all the good and bad things. i want to go through life with my manwho knowsi prefer a man

About Me
I am a smart, humorous, witty, energetic, cheerful and very kind lady. My family and friends take the main place in my heart and life. I am extremely optimistic and I meet every new year of my life with only positive and good expectations! I never give up! I believe in true love and friendship. I am faithful, forgiving, optimistic, purposeful and understanding. Good mood is the basis of good health and long life! I want to love, to be loved and to find real happiness in mutual love i am honest and kind too marysam1212@yahoo.com
Wayne

ashleykate5050@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:09 pm

ashleykate50 Profile: I'd best describe myself as a girl with a very good heart. I am seeking true love on here hoping to meet the right guy soon.
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Schenectady, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Hospital Equipments
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
beachdancing.hip hop

About Me
My name is ashleykate,i'm 27yrs of age and i am looking for strong relationship that will last for life, i wants a lovelt dude,i hate liars,i promised to be self loyal to you,here is my email address....ashleykate5050@yahoo.com
Wayne

sweet_hakim11yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 pm

amlookingatyou Profile: I am seriously looking for a long term relationshio man.
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Aurora, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Sales
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
im me on my yahoo instant messengermy yahoo i d: sweet_hakim11yahoo.com. i will tell you later.

About Me
IM me on my yahoo instant messenger, my yahoo I D: sweet_hakim11@yahoo.com. I will tell you later.
Wayne

lindajefferson237@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:33 am

On confirio,

I am looking for a man who is honest, faithful, loyal, sincere, caring and loving man who is willing to give me his love and heart. Well I'm a loving, caring, honest woman with average smarts, although not into Games. I have morals, looking for a man who is the same... A man of his words. I can be independent, but looking to find someone I can rely on. And if you want to no more about me add me at yahoo lindajefferson237@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

linda__22
woman, straight
Active since October 1, 2013
from New York City, New York.

I am someone who generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love pastries, but try not to over do it. I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lindajefferson237@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Email:

Oh i see how are you doing today

Header:

Return-Path: <lindajefferson237@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.235.103]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 19:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.235.103
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.