Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kisstanechka@yandex.ru - ilinaele2ya@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tania.tatyanay@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Another victim was contacted by someone using the email address tania.tatyanay@yandex.ru and the same pictures already reported here. The messages received are, word by word, the exact same ones already posted above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tania.tatyanay@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 05, 2016 12:02 am

Example of emails received:

To:
Subject: Hello my Love

Hi, how are you doing xxx ? I am writing you a letter again, my dear friend.
I hope that my last letter was not load to you.
Yesterday I came home after work. Home was quiet, because my daughter is at my mother.I felt very sad in my soul.
The flat is not enough children's laughter.
I already miss of my daughter. I have spoken with her by phone an hour ago. She said that she is all right.
My mother lives in the village. They walked by the river today. I also would like to walk there with you.
I rarely have dreams lately. xxx you will not believe, but tonight I had you in my dreams.
In the dream I was running for you, and you smile turned out farther away from me.
Then I stopped running and you yourself came up to me. I do not remember what happened next.
When I woke up, I forgotten this moment.
But I remember the feeling of joy and warmth from the meeting with you.
I woke up at five in the morning, and then could not sleep.
I tried to remember the dream completely all this time.
When I came to work today head doctor came up to me.
He said that I have changed. He said that I am now constantly fly somewhere in the thoughts.
He said about smile on my face and that I began to think less about work.
The chief doctor asked me with a smile on his face: you're in love with somebody?
I was very surprised that he asked it. Is it really strike the eye? I began to spend time little with people at work.
More and more often I try to go home and dream of you. Probably, I fall in love with you xxx.
All the time I think about you. I imagine that you arrive to my city that we are together with you!!!
But then I begin to think that you are far from me and maybe we will never see each other.
Tears appears in my eyes of those thoughts. I'm absolutely alone and only your letters warm my heart.
I am very glad that you came in my life. I want to believe that you are my destiny, that we
made for each other!!! I'm sorry, that I am so frank but I have no one to share my feelings.
I wrote this to you and in I feel easily in my soul right now.
I would like to hug and kiss you now. I really trust you.
I hope that you feel the same feelings to me. I really want this!!!
I beg you not to play with me please. Speak always the truth to me.
I look forward to your answer and your photo. Your Tatyana.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kateshenka@yandex.ru

Unread postby chrissec » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:50 am

Just had contact from this 'woman' email address is kateshenka@yandex.ru Now goes by the name of Ekaterina or Kate for short. Same mailings on last 3 mails and same pics posted
chrissec
New survivor

kateshenka@yandex.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:07 pm

chrissec,
Thanks for the new information on this scammer.
Stop all communication with the scammer and follow the advice in this topic:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

If you have any new information or details of scammer's that other victims could search online for and find help here, please post them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

tanechka.kissulka@yandex.ru

Unread postby Pauly69 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:21 am

Hi All ...
I have been reading with great interest about this Scammer . I have had all of the same letters for the past month and a half ... She went by the name of Tatyana Kissulka but has recently told me that her surname is actually Pyanzina. She did tell me why she had chosen Kissulka as it means Cat and also she was getting lots of bad emails . At the time I couldn't care less but I was looking at one of her earlier emails and she called me Simon. As this isn't my name I started to dig a little deeper. So here I am ... also Happy as I was going to send her a money gift for Christmas ... She was saving to come over and see me as she said she had never flown before. In the past few days she told me that she was sorting out the visa and the plane ticket She was worried about her daughter ( Natalya ) as they had never been apart ! As far as I know, she works at the local Hospital. She did give me some banking information but the account number is different from what I have seen in previous letters.
Not much more to say about this except I am better off This Christmas !!!
Hope You All Have A Good One !
Cheers ...
Pauly69
New survivor

Re: tanechka.kissulka@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Dear Pauly,
I'm glad you didn't loose any money to the scammer.
Our recommendation is that you stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send them to our Scam Warning website.

Please post as many of the E-mails as possible. The first 4 - 5 are the most important as well as the ones where they ask for money to be sent. Please post the bank account information you were supposed to send the money to as it can be reported to the bank as being used to commit Fraud.

Phone numbers and photos (No nudity or bikini photos) are great additions. Please be sure to remove any of your personal information from any E-mails you post.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kisstanechka@yandex.ru - ilinaele2ya@yandex.ru

Unread postby Pauly69 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:20 pm

tanechka.PNG
Pauly69
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Pauly69,

Is "she" using the same email address already reported here? If not, please post the email address "she" was using with you. As Big Al said above, any new information about this scammer not posted here may save someone else soon.

Those pictures you received from "her" are stolen - the lady from those pictures has nothing to do with the scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Pauly69 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm

tanechka.kissulka@yandex.ru ... +21260457817 ...
Pauly69
New survivor

ekatenechka@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:41 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

Hello,

I found your site. I have been exchanging emails with "Ekaterina" for a few weeks, I noticed it was a scam immediately.

Below are some of the emails received - most of the stolen pictures received with the emails are already reported here.

October 5:

Hi my friend. It is good that I can write to you. I sent the questionnaire to marriage agency in my city, and to me the answer with the address of your mail came. Earlier I never got acquainted in such a way. To be honest, the only thing that I know about you - it is your e-mail address. How I can call you?I will tell you a little about myself. I well know English therefore I will write you in English.I look for the relations with the serious man for friendship, communication and further marriage.I lead a healthy lifestyle, I don't smoke and I don't take alcohol.I like to play sports, swimming and run. Together with the letter I send you several photos. At me there are a lot of photos and I will send as much as possible. I want that near me there was a serious clever and educated person. I will be very glad if in the following letter you send me several your photos and tell about yourself. I will write more if you answer me. Kate!

ekaterina1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.