Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Plutovka69@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: desiredmaria@yandex.com

Unread postby Fallerup » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Email:
Hello)))
My name is Maria, and i am from Russia :)
I would like to find the good, Real Man!
I ask you to write to me only in English :)
I really like to know you closer! Also I hope that you too want it)))
So pleas, send me a letter and also write me your real name!?
I will wait very much with the big impatience of your letter)
Many Kisssssssssssssssssss
Maria...

one of the same pictures that are always used, not family friendly. I keep getting these, from different addresses lol.
Fallerup
Junior survivor

dearmariagirl@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Email:

Greetings, unfortunately i do not know precisely your name. And what your country, but i hope that is civilized country) Read my letter attentively, it will not occupy a lot of your time. My real name is Maria. I Live in Russia Federation) I hope, that you not to frighten my message, that im live in Russia))) At once i will tell, i got your mail in a site of dating, I can not remember the name of this site, it was for a long time. I wanted to write you for a long time, but have been occupied. As my girlfriend has made earlier. She also advised to me. Now i do not have with her contact, i don't know that with her happens. She is happy married and now lives with very decent man from your country. I too have decided to try the fate and to find the love and more in the Internet ;) I would like to find my soulmate - serious, careful, passionate man. The best! I hope it's you? I want to find kind, Real Man! I have to ask you to write to me only in ENGLISH:) So please, send me a letter and also write me your REAL NAME! Please write only on ENGLISH, and still i want to tell, I don't play game, i serious, trustful and kind girl. I'll wait your letter with big impatience) My real name Maria, i live in RU. Sweet kisses for YOU. With regards and kiss, Maria. reply me soon please!

Return-Path: <yutakanakai13@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (46.241.172.121 with login)
Subject: Salutation!
Reply-To: Me Mashuleka < dearmariagirl@gmail.com>
Return-Path: yutakanakai13@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Me Mashuleka <yutakanakai13@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 46.241.172.121
Originating ISP: Ucom Llc
City: Erevan
Country of Origin: Armenia

Picture received with the email:
Attachments
cdg6.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.