Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Plutovka69@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Plutovka69@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 am

This thread has been heavily edited to make it more "PG" - Wayne

On MyBelovedNet:

Hello)
My name is Mariya)
I Live from Russia) Me 25 years)
I would like to find the good person in the Internet!
I would like to get acquainted with you more close and find out
Each other it is more, if it is interesting to you then to answer my letter)
We as can exchange a photo, )
My E-mail: Plutovka69@yahoo.com
And to write soon if it is interesting to you)
I very much to wait your

Profile elements:
Full Name Maria
Birth Year 1982
City Samara
Country Russian Federation
Sex Woman
Interests
I WISH TO FIND THE GOOD MAN :)
YOU THINK THAT SUCH? TO WRITE TO ME BACK THEN!
I WILL WRITE YOU THE LETTER ITSELF IF YOU HAVE LIKED ME :)

Write more likely the answer) the Profile will be soon removed)
I will answer only on e-mail

And "she" was right, the profile is already removed...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Plutovka69@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 am

Email:

Hello xxx!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very glad, that you have answered my small letter.
I from Russia, I can dialogue only on English language, so write to me only in English.
I ask to read very attentively my letter, it is important for me to know your opinion about that that I write.
Because under your answers I shall look has whether sense to continue to us dialogue is farther or not.
Simply I do not love when me ignore. Simply it happens so, i tell to the person about myself, it is possible
To tell i open the soul, but me simply ignore. Send simply callous letters form and even sometimes
Overlook to change a name in the letter. It is very insulting and I was hurt also it I do not want.
Only I ask be not frightened, I not malicious. Do not do hasty conclusions, read my letter up to the end
And already then draw conclusions. I actually good and tender, simply the life forces to be cautious and rough so it is a lot
Of deceit and evil. You really very much have liked me I see also I to you you are interesting time to me has written.
Who knows to what our correspondence will result, but I hope, that we with you at least shall be friends.
I the student and I to study at university as the economist. But about it in the following letter.
Before to begin dialogue, I want to tell at once, that money for a life I earn dancing a striptease.

And I not how many do not think it shameful. If it contradicts yours morally to ethical principles and you think
Below the advantage dialogue with me you can save time And further to not read my letter.
I love people who is not afraid, that about him will badly think also who is not afraid of open expression of the desires.
I am sorry, if my English is not so good. I was good to speak English language but poorly to write in English.
I hope to you all clearly, what I write If not everything, you of me ask.
I very much like to have fun, I love jokes, draws and I at me very cheerful character. With me it does not happen boringly.
I very much love people who to me is close. I very much hope, that we with you become very close, because you to me
Has very much liked. It is rare with me it happens, that at once somebody would like me. I am very legible in people.
But in you of me at once, something has involved. I do not know that. Simply you have liked me at a subconscious level.
You know as it happens, one person It is pleasant, another is unpleasant. All at a subconscious level. I very well understand in people.
I do not want to brag of it, but it so. Though to me it is not a lot of years, but I had difficult life and I had to mature early.
Simply should from whom wait for protection and hope only on itself. But it has learnt me to be pleased to each instant of a life
And to not despond and to not complain on destiny. In fact we creators of the destiny. You agree with me?
I want also to discuss one problem at once, in the Internet am a lot of a deceit, I already communicated with the people.
Lie also much deceit and in general it appears sometimes that dialogue not with the man and with the computer program.
I want to be convinced that you the real man, I want to call to you,
I want to hear your vote and to be convinced that you the real man. Write to me the telephone number I to you to call.
I very much want to hear your vote, but now I no have the own telephone, it is broken.
But as soon as I to buy the new telephone I to you at once to call. It will be speed.
And still want to tell at once, that if my intimate photos are necessary for you only and I at all do not interest
You as the person. It is not necessary for me to write that more. Many tried to receive a deceit my photos.
Spoke, that love me, did any compliments, promised many money, But if to not like me the person I shall not do such photos.
And as soon as they understood it they at once disappeared. It was hurt me and it is insulting. I not against such photos,
I even very much would want to do them. To me to like, when Me admire, it raises me. But I would not want that forced me.
When I shall want I shall make such photos and I shall send them to you if you will want it.
I wait your photos too, only I ask you to reduce your photos, that they were not too large, trimmed it.
Simply at me the Internet not so good and I can not recieve the large photos which have much Mb.
I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. It would be very interesting to me to hear more to hear about you!!!!!
Tell more about itself, about the country, about the city where you live. It is very interesting to me.
And at me to you the big request to answer all my questions and In general to know,
That you think of all that I have written. It is very important for me.
Do not forget me, write as soon as possible.
The best regards to you!!!!!

Header:

Received: from [10.240.231.240] (Plutovka69@85.26.235.240 with plain)
by smtp109.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 24 Oct 2012 07:19:20 -0700 PDT
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:18:59 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: Maria <Plutovka69@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Subject: Hello xxx!!!!!!!!!!!

Originating IP: 85.26.235.240
Originating ISP: Volga Branch Of Ojsc Megafon
City: Volga
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The distance from Volga to Samara is 563 miles (907 kilometers) in a straight line.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

babynatasexy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Fallerup » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 am

I got lots of Emails from this person.

this is her latest email:

> I am very glad, that you wish to help me soon))
> It so is healthy and so strongly pleases me)))
> You to ask me my data that you could send money
> To send money only through Western Union
> Here my data:
>
> Name Maria
> Surname Andreewa
> street Lesnaya 4 apt 10
> zip code 443110
> city Samara
> Russia
>
> To send money for these data))) I am very glad that to soon smog to see you)))
> I wait the answer soon, I so would like you to see fast)))
> Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss
> Maria.

of course, there are many many many more emails.

what I found strange, was that her emails were exactly the same as another Russian woman called Natalya was writing, just more badly written, but they said the same... here is that email address:
babynatasexy@yahoo.com

and this is her info:

> Natalya Sanina
> Hotel "Zvezdnaya"
> street Argunovskaya, 2/1, apt. 114
> zip code 129 075
> city - Moscow
> Russia

I googled the hotel and its a fancy one indeed.
Fallerup
Junior survivor

Re: babynatasexy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Fallerup » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 pm

she slipped up, hahahaha!! watch this... look at the name at the bottom, (one of her aliases)

"Hello my love, my dear XXX
I wish to tell that I not to forget at all about you, I wish to tell that too so strongly to miss
On you and to think so it is a lot of so to be important to me with you as soon as possible and to give so
A lot of the love and tenderness, the most secret desires and emotions))) is the truth!
I not to write so long only because I had problems with the computer and is simple
I could not use it because the computer has been broken also to me it was necessary
To cause the master that the master has repaired the computer.... I not to forget about you)
I hope that now you are glad that I again to write and is glad to see my letter and an explanation to that
What I so long not to write, I hope that you are not annoyed on me because of all it?!) and you are glad
Now that I to write and is glad that with me all to see good and not to leave I anywhere) I missed very much!
I so strongly to miss on you and I wish to tell so much about the love and about the feelings now!
I SO STRONGLY LOVE YOU AND I THINK EVERY MINUTE AND EVERY SECOND OF YOU!!!
I hope that you too to think of me and about our fast meeting much, and you as well as I to dream
Me to see fast and to compress in the hands and to give so many the tenderness and caress! hmmmmm
To me you are madly pleasant to see that to write and think of me, you are pleasant that not to forget and that you
Worried, about that where I to vanish, EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT, not to worry, I here and have not left anywhere)))
I so wish to be somewhat quicker with you and to give so many the LOVE and TENDERNESS for you!!!
You so are important for me, I am important as which man I LOVE and very much I wait for a meeting!!!)))
To me happens very alone, and now here too it is lonely, now I to sit and miss and dream
About our first meeting how it will be?) you to prepare for me what or the Surprise?) (not to answer)...)))))
It will be secret))) in general I so to wait for our fast meeting wish to tell that with me everything is all right, and)
I hope that you too are very glad to that that soon we with you will together and with the big impatience
To wait for our meeting..... I know and I feel that soon it will be embodied in a reality)
kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
love you dear XXX
Natalya."

I set up another email account under a different name, just to check people out, here is another letter and she made the mistake again:

"Hello my lovely XXX!!!!!

I am very glad to see your letter, is very glad.
I feel that I very much miss about your letters. I very much miss
And when I do not see your new letters I open old and to re-read it again.
Very pleasantly your attention and me is a pity to me that you not so quickly answer.
So if you can, write to me so often as you will have a possibility. I the truth itself to sin
It, that not too a prompt reply. But I ask me to understand, I now have not enough time,
I very much to get tired, but I to write to you at once as I have a possibility. Now I am very occupied,
Study at university, and then work, I after all should exist on any money, and except
It it is a lot of efforts with all affairs with a trip. So I have not enough free time.
But I write to you at once as I have a possibility. I hope you not to take offence at me?
I would think phone the help to dialogue, but I now at present do not have phone.
It is broken, and I likely at all do not want to buy now it, soon my trip to your country
Also I hope that I can buy phone from you in the country. I know phones in yours the country much more
More cheaply. Would be remarkable to hear well your voice and I could explain all more well
About a trip. But now there is no phone. I can not give now to you number at all that you called to me.
Now there is no possibility, and another's numbers too cannot give, I not always can answer on them.
Now for me the most simple way is dialogue email, I hope for your understanding.
At me now so it is a lot of cares that I absolutely do not have forces to deal with phone problem.
As soon as I will solve possibility phone problem, I promise.
Remarkably that you have understood all, about we wash the last letter, I have been assured that you to understand all.
It is very difficult to me to explain precisely all, a problem of languages. I cannot explain all small details.
I now do not know concrete date, still many details, still in process and I am engaged in it.
As soon as I will know precisely all the information I to you to inform. The main thing I soon will your country,
And all to you to explain at our meeting. And I with impatience to wait our meeting!!!!! mmmmmmm
I hope you too my lovely? I so dream of it, you cannot simply present.
Sorry, likely I to finish this letter. I am very tired, I want to have some dream.
I want to see you in my dream! It would be wonderful, me often to dream our meeting, it is excitement.
By the way, tomorrow I to go on of birthday mine the girlfriend, her name is Lena. I not so want to go.
I think that to me there it will be a little boring. There there will be one pairs and many of them are already married.
And some have children. I have got tired to be one, I want the man during my life and I am glad to our acquaintance.
I do not think that tomorrow to me it will be cheerful, after all there there will no be you!!!
It is glad that there was time to write to you, I very much miss and it is pleasure to write to you.
I will wait for your answer. I hope that the letter not seemed to you sad or boring.
I not boring and not tiresome, I am simply tired today. I hope you to forgive me.
Also what to deserve a pardon I to send you new my photos, you will forgive me)))
I hope, that you will like my new photos, and you will look at them again and again)))
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for you
Your Natalya." <--- see.

this is the first time I've seen any of them make any mistakes :lol:
Fallerup
Junior survivor

mariadear@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 pm

On MBN;

Hello! You are very interesting. I would like to know you more, and I want to chat with you.
On this site I am not often, so write to me at my e-mail: mariadear@gmx.com
I would be very happy to see your message soon.
I kiss you and hug;))
Maria

Full Name Maria
Birth Year 1988
City Yoshkar-Ola

Sex Woman
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mariadear@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!
Please forgive me for this late reply, i was unable to get my mail this week, but now i'll be here!
I so very pleased, that you replied to my quick message! I was waited for your answer with a big impatience!
I hope you will be attentive to words that i am going to write, then i can assure you i will be patient and attentive reader also ;)
Cause from what you'll write to me i'll consider, is there any point in our further dialogue. The thing is, and i think you'll agree with me-
it's so hurts to be ignored, yes? I want to be straight with you in our correspondence, i want to have a chance to talk free about what's on
my mind. And it's so sad when you get ignore at the end, or rude words or more of it, when you've been called by a different name.
It's so unpleasant this happened with me a couple of times and less of everything i want it happen again. Ah, i am sorry if it sounds too
pretentious, i don't want you to be frighten, i am a kind person after all. Please, read my letter to the end and only then make your
conclusions. The point is, i am a gentle and loving girl but life gives lessons that needs to be learned, so i try to be more cautious now.
There is so much people that carries cruelty and evil with them. I am interested in you and the fact that you wrote to me tells that you like me too.
None of us could tell right now, where will our communication lead us to, i hope, no matter what we could be friends at least.
Well, to the point- something about me: i am a student, my main subject is sociology. I am 25 yo and i live in a town called Yaroslavl, Russia.
In my future letters i'll give you more detailed story.
Please forgive my English, i am
still learning and sometimes it's hard for me to translate, for example something from urban language or national specific. Anyway, forgive me if
i'll miss something you'll write.
I like having fun, laughing and i think i am easy person in communication, like jokes, and the people who like to smile. Smile- is something you
like to have when you live in a Russia, it helps )) Anyway, you'll not be bored next to me! Despite of that, i have not to much friends, but i try to
be a best for this little company i have, true friendships is something really valuable! Hope we could be that kind of people to each other and will
be careful and respectful to each other. I'll do my best from my side! It's not with any person i want to be engaged in such relationships, but, in some way,
i want to try it with you. I like you and want to give it a try. i don't want you to think like i am irrational in some way, but we must confess to each
others that attraction between man and woman is irrational by it's nature, don't it? I think i have my own head, i know something about peoples and society,
well thanks to my education. Sometimes i think it's too much for a young woman like me, sometimes i want to feel myself silly little girl, who had someone
who cares about her. But life had it's rules- either you grow quick either you lose. So, i became an independent instead of waiting for someone.
Now i think, no matter what was in your life before you shouldn't complain, look at everything around you- life isn't simple but it also had it's beauty!
We are the creators of our world and we must chose the people that surrounds us wisely. That's my philosophy, what's you thinking about it?
There is something that's on my mind also, as i told you, i had an experience in talking with some peoples from Internet, and some of this experience isn't
pleasant, as i told you before, i want to be heard but some peoples talks like robots and avoid personal communications, so will it be possible if i'll
call you some day? When you'll be ready just write me your phone number and i'll call you. I want to hear your voice. I'll love to do that right when i
repair my cell phone, i accidently crashed it at my work cause of some drunk girl.
I am here and waiting for your answer with a big interest and huge impatience! I want to hear about the place you live in, your country, city,
peoples around. I am so curious!
This was a long letter, but there is so much i need to tell you. I want to hear your opinion about main thoughts in this letter, don't make me waiting
for too long!
With my best wishes,
Maria

Header:

Return-Path: <mariadear@gmx.com>
Received: from [188.187.162.17] ([188.187.162.17]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx102)
with ESMTPSA (Nemesis)
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:05:14 +0200
Reply-To: Maria <mariadear@gmx.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 188.187.162.17
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

supermasha69@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:54 pm

On MBN:

Hello
My name Maria, I to live in Russia)) Me of 25 years)))
I want, that you to write at once me the real name!?) ok
I the kind, fair, sympathetic girl, also wish to find the good man in the Internet!
If you wish to know more about me to answer my letter soon. ok
I to answer only on my personal e-mail: supermasha69@gmail.com
I wait for your answer soon, kis
Maria.

Profile elements:

Full Name Maria
Birth Year 1983
City Moscow

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: supermasha69@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Anthea factory - message on the site:

Hello
My name is Maria, and i am from Russia
I would like to find the good, real man!!!
I really like to know you closer! Also I hope that you too want it)))
So pleas, send me a letter and also write me your real name!?
My email: supermasha69@gmail.com
I will wait very much with the big impatience of your letter)
Kisssssssssssssssssss
Maria.

Profile elements:

mariasexy69 Member Name: mariasexy69
Caucasian / White, 26, Single - Never Married
Samara, , Russian Federation

Education: High school
Languages: Russian (Spoken and Written)
English (Minimal)

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Other
Body Type: 50 kg = 110 lbs
Height: 168 cm = 5' 6.1"

Good girl searching))))))))))))))

Looking for
I search for the Good kind Man))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Age From: 18
Age To: 80

The image used as profile picture is already reported here
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

girlllmaria@gmail.com - mybelovednet

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Message on the site:

Hello) I liked your profile.
How your true name? I really Maria.
I would like to get acquainted with you more close and find out
Each other it is more.
I no want dialogue on a site so write to me on my EMAIL.
I want more intimate dialogue. My Email: girlllmaria@gmail.com

I very much to wait your answer on my email)

Profile elements:

Full Name Maria
Birth Year 1989
City Samara
Sex Woman

I can say that I have many colors of my soul. I have a special beauty inside that I can compare with spring sunshine or with shining stars in the sky. I have a peace inside me that helps me be real. I do not pretend because I do not need it. Many people wear their masks, but I am always natural. I am who I am and I want to find a person that can be himself with me.

Picture used:
Attachments
cdg1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: girlllmaria@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Email:

Hello xxx!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very glad, that you have answered my small letter.
I can dialogue only on English language, so write to me only in ENGLISH.
I very much apologise, that could not answer earlier. I hope you have not forgotten me.
I ask to read very attentively my letter, it is important for me to know your opinion about that that I write.
Because under your answers I shall look has whether sense to continue to us dialogue is farther or not.
Simply I do not love when me ignore. Simply it happens so, i tell to the person about myself, it is possible
To tell i open the soul, but me simply ignore. Send simply callous letters form and even sometimes
Overlook to change a name in the letter. It is very insulting and I was hurt also it I do not want.
Only I ask be not frightened, I not malicious. Do not do hasty conclusions, read my letter up to the end
And already then draw conclusions. I actually good and tender, simply the life forces to be cautious and rough so it is a lot
Of deceit and evil. You really very much have liked me I see also I to you you are interesting time to me has written.
Who knows to what our correspondence will result, but I hope, that we with you at least shall be friends.
I the student and I to study at university as the economist.
I am sorry, if my English is not so good. I was good to speak English language but poorly to write in English.
I hope to you all clearly, what I write If not everything, you of me ask.
I very much like to have fun, I love jokes, draws and I at me very cheerful character. With me it does not happen boringly.
I very much love people who to me is close. I very much hope, that we with you become very close, because you to me
Has very much liked. It is rare with me it happens, that at once somebody would like me. I am very legible in people.
But in you of me at once, something has involved. I do not know that. Simply you have liked me at a subconscious level.
You know as it happens, one person It is pleasant, another is unpleasant. All at a subconscious level. I very well understand in people.
I do not want to brag of it, but it so. Though to me it is not a lot of years, but I had difficult life and I had to mature early.
Simply should from whom wait for protection and hope only on itself. But it has learnt me to be pleased to each instant of a life
And to not despond and to not complain on destiny. In fact we creators of the destiny. You agree with me?
I want also to discuss one problem at once, in the Internet am a lot of a deceit, I already communicated with the people.
Lie also much deceit and in general it appears sometimes that dialogue not with the man and with the computer program.
I want to be convinced that you the real man, I want to call to you,
I want to hear your vote and to be convinced that you the real man. Write to me the telephone number I to you to call.
I very much want to hear your vote, but now I no have the own telephone, it is broken.
But as soon as I to buy the new telephone I to you at once to call. It will be speed.
I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. It would be very interesting to me to hear more to hear about you!!!!!
Tell more about itself, about the country, about the city where you live. It is very interesting to me.
And at me to you the big request to answer all my questions and In general to know,
That you think of all that I have written. It is very important for me.
Do not forget me, write as soon as possible.
The best regards to you!!!!!

Return-Path: girlllmaria@gmail.com
Received: from [100.82.179.58] ([85.26.165.119])
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014
Reply-To: maria <girlllmaria@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello my new friend!

Originating IP: 85.26.165.119
Originating ISP: Ojsc Megafon
City: Kazan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.