Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Plutovka69@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Plutovka69@yahoo.com

Unread postby Fallerup » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:08 pm

I've seen the last one before, I got it in one of my emails.. the first one of the 2 you just posted is new to me.. that doesn't even look like the same person.
Fallerup
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Scammers often mix galleries of stolen pictures. It is a common occurance. If they need more pics of a particular woman, and none exist that they can find, they grab ones that they think are similar and might fool a victim.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: girlllmaria@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:59 am

Email:

Hi my friend xxx!

I can name you my friend?
Forgive that long did not write, I had problems with the Internet.
I am pleased to receive the letter from you, and I am glad that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very attentively, this very important letter, I want to know your opinion.

By the way, my name on a scene the RED DEVIL. To you to it like?
My photos were done by my girlfriend, I have lost the majority of a photo when my computer has been broken,
And now at me not so it is a lot of photo. And I once again to ask you to send me the photos reduced and trimmed,
At me the bad Internet, I cannot to receive the big photos. At me Usb Flash Adsl modem. This new to Russia and
Still is all expensively. So now to me to have a payment for everyone Mb the traffic and for me it it is expensive.
So I ask trimmed your foto please. To use the Internet for me is expensive, and I can not use therefore
skype or facebook and yahoo mesenger. Simple exchange email it for me the most acceptable variant.
I send you the new photos I hope to you my photos have liked
I hope they to you to like and me it is important to know what it makes impression.
Also I want to see more your photos, and I hope you will make it.
I know you, so my photos not so frank more few. But with each following letter my photos all will be more frank.
You very much to be pleasant to me, to me with you it is very good, I spoke that I understand in people.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relations, I want more you to learn, to me with you it is good. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
Well, I will tell now about myself. To me 25 years, all other you can see on my photos. I the orphan. I no have what relatives.
I from infancy grew in a shelter. It were very difficult years, very much it was not easy for me.
But it was mostly my life. I now with horror recollect my life in a shelter. Poverty, famine, constant insults. It is hurt to me
To recollect these years. But I do not want to speak more about it, all this is very hurt for me and Is sick and please do not
Ask me about it. I shall tell to you about it later when we shall be better familiar.
I now want to tell where and as I live. I live in Russia in sity Samara.
It is capital Samarskaya Oblast. When I have finished a shelter the state have given me an apartment.
And I am good to study in a shelter and I now can as the orphan free-of-charge to study university and I have apartment.
I study in Samara state economic university.
At you likely a question why I have written to you? I already finish university at me a last year and an practice,
And I literally arrive one of these days in your country on practice. All documents are ready and there is already a ticket.
I yet do not know, where I shall be exact in yours the country I, in the beginning I need to be in your capital 2 weeks.
But me have said that then, I can choose for practice any city by yours the country. Me will give habitation both meal and all necessary.
All this payment the Hungarian government, I am in participation in the governmental program on the help.
I think you has not understood. I shall tell about it in detail in the following letter. All is ready.
So I soon will In your country. And I wanted to find the friend in your country, have found you and is very glad.
I will be in your country of 6 months. I think it wonderfully, we can dialogue in a reality.
We can many dialogue and more. After practice i will leave to Russia,
To finish study. But in the future I want to leave Russia, to sell apartment and to leave the country. So I think.
My apartment very small, but nevertheless it only my and I is very glad to this. I have made
All apartment to the taste and desires. It has turned out very cosy the apartment and it very much to like all.
I to study at university. Study and job, I have of very poorly free time,
At home I be a little. But me to like.
Free time, i love easy run on mornings, but in winter I go on stadium, to be rolled on skates.
On mornings I always do gymnastics. I try almost each day to visit pool. I very much like to float.
During float all groups of muscles work and it is very useful for health. You like to float?
Only I do not like when someone start up bubbles in pool, do of pool Jacuzzi)))))
I hope you understand about I. In general that it is cheerful,
Only a smell not so pleasant. I hope you now have not dinner, I am afraid has spoilt to you appetite)
In general I for a healthy image of life. How you treat to sports?
Hey wake up)!!!!! Figured you fell a sleep reading this letter)
I think the letter it has turned out too big and you are tired it to read. I to finish the letter.
Please write to me that you think of all it, I very much would want to know your opinion.
I hope that this letter has found you in excellent mood.
I hope to receive the answer from you soon.
Your Maria. Your RED DEVIL

Return-Path: girlllmaria@gmail.com
Received: from computer-1d5473 ([85.26.234.216])
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional

Originating IP: 85.26.234.216
Originating ISP: Ojsc Megafon
City: Samara
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

(part of the) Pictures received with the email:
Attachments
cdg2.JPG
cdg2.JPG (16.94 KiB) Viewed 4612 times
cdg3.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Fallerup » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:42 am

same as one of the emails I got from that other address (Plutovka69@yahoo.com), same pictures too
Fallerup
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 am

Email:

Hi my dear xxx!!!!!

I to see very glad again your letter and it is valid so.
I again had problems with the Internet, I wrote to you many times,
From yours email came refusal of my letter. But as to me have told it
From for that that holidays and all lines are overloaded. But now all is normal.
I have been very upset by it. I hope you not to forget me and we will continue dialogue.
To me very much with you dialogue is easy. Easily and simply and I see in you that
With whom I would like the person dialogue much and to continue to learn each other.
You likely have bad understood in the last letter, about my fast a trip. And why to me the help
In it the governmental program Hungary, you see I live Russia. I now am better to explain to you.
It is difficult, a problem of languages, but I hope you all will understand, you will understand all, I know it.
I will begin from it is far, but without it you not to understand, that I have in view of. My nationality not the Russian.
I NOT RUSSIAN. My nationality is named Mari or Maris, I do not know as it is correctly written
On English language. Russian name us Cheremis or Cheremsha or Cherepa. But we of name yourself Mari.
Ours nationality not so numerous, approximately about 600 thousand persons and all are scattered on all Russia
And in other countries. The most known representative of ours nationality which you likely know,
It Vyacheslav Bykov, the extrainer national team Russia on hockey. He too Mari. People Mari are a part
Finno-Ugric Group nationality. It are Hungarians, Finns, Saami, Estonian, Mari, Komi and many other nationality.
I think you can learn more about Finno-Ugric Group nationality on the Internet.
The information in wikipedia is a lot of about us. If you want look, it is very interesting.
And that is why I about it tell. Our nationalities help each other, and in Hungary exists
The government program on the help to citizens Russia who has Finno-Ugric an origin.
And I have got to this the program, I by means of the Internet with the representative of this program, and they have
Considered my application. And then they have contacted my university and have told that they want the help to me
With mine of practice, I the orphan and as I perfectly to study and at me the big prospects.
That it was better. I to receive the grant from it the help program!
Under this program, I to receive the help with the visa and the ticket and all expenses on arrival your country.
And besides, when I will arrive to your country to me is Is given 12 000 Euro for my needs.
I can spend it as I will consider necessary, but it is all I to receive when to arrive your country.
I will need to arrive in capital of yours the country and to receive this money in embassy Hungary.
All expenses, residing and livelihood both some clothes and all the rest, that to me can
To be necessary for 6 months of stay in your country also I to receive from this the help program.
But in capital of yours the country I will be only 2 week, when all formalities and when I to receive
Money, I can go to any sity in your country and there take place my practice and I want in yours sity.
And again all it will be paid by with this program. All expenses with flight, with all expenses
Travel and residing at yours the country and a food and in general all that can be necessary.
So to me very much luck. I cannot simply believe to my happiness.
Ok I hope that you will be glad for me, but I likely have bothered you with this my explanation?
And you do not consider me tiresome simply I wanted to explain all.
I hope that I have not disappointed you, and you do not vanish now.
It would be desirable to hear your opinion on it that I have written, that you think.
With this letter I to send you a card of that where basic nationalities Finno-Ugric are located.
In there live different nationalities, but the most part in these regions Finno-Ugric.
I think you waited my new photo, I hope that you not frustration that will not see
With this letter a new photo, also I hope that my frank photos are not necessary to you only,
I simply wanted to explain all, but in the following letter there will be new photos, promise.
I will look forward your letter and hope that I will soon see your answer.
I want to continue our dialogue, hope it will be more than friendship?)
I will wait your letter.
Your Maria

Received: from [10.216.70.72] ([85.26.235.70])
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 85.26.235.70
City: Samara
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:19 am

Email:

Hello my lovely xxx!!!!!

I am very glad to see your letter, is very glad.
I feel that I very much miss about your letters. I very much miss
And when I do not see your new letters I open old and to re-read it again.
Very pleasantly your attention and me is a pity to me that you not so quickly answer.
So if you can, write to me so often as you will have a possibility. I the truth itself to sin
It, that not too a prompt reply. But I ask me to understand, I now have not enough time,
I very much to get tired, but I to write to you at once as I have a possibility. Now I am very occupied,
Study at university, and then work, I after all should exist on any money, and except
It it is a lot of efforts with all affairs with a trip. So I have not enough free time.
But I write to you at once as I have a possibility. I hope you not to take offence at me?
I would think phone the help to dialogue, but I now at present do not have phone.
It is broken, and I likely at all do not want to buy now it, soon my trip to your country
Also I hope that I can buy phone from you in the country. I know phones in yours the country much more
More cheaply. Would be remarkable to hear well your voice and I could explain all more well
About a trip. But now there is no phone. I can not give now to you number at all that you called to me.
Now there is no possibility, and another's numbers too cannot give, I not always can answer on them.
Now for me the most simple way is dialogue email, I hope for your understanding.
At me now so it is a lot of cares that I absolutely do not have forces to deal with phone problem.
As soon as I will solve possibility phone problem, I promise.
Remarkably that you have understood all, about we wash the last letter, I have been assured that you to understand all.
It is very difficult to me to explain precisely all, a problem of languages. I cannot explain all small details.
I now do not know concrete date, still many details, still in process and I am engaged in it.
As soon as I will know precisely all the information I to you to inform. The main thing I soon will your country,
And all to you to explain at our meeting. And I with impatience to wait our meeting!!!!! mmmmmmm
I hope you too my lovely? I so dream of it, you cannot simply present.
Sorry, likely I to finish this letter. I am very tired, I want to have some dream.
I want to see you in my dream! It would be wonderful, me often to dream our meeting, it is excitement.
By the way, tomorrow I to go on of birthday mine the girlfriend, her name is Lena. I not so want to go.
I think that to me there it will be a little boring. There there will be one pairs and many of them are already married.
And some have children. I have got tired to be one, I want the man during my life and I am glad to our acquaintance.
I do not think that tomorrow to me it will be cheerful, after all there there will no be you!!!
But I could not give up to the girlfriend. She very much is close to me also dear!
It is glad that there was time to write to you, I very much miss and it is pleasure to write to you.
I will wait for your answer. I hope that the letter not seemed to you sad or boring.
I not boring and not tiresome, I am simply tired today. I hope you to forgive me.
Also what to deserve a pardon I to send you new my photos, you will forgive me)))
I hope, that you will like my new photos, and you will look at them again and again)))
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for you
Your Maria

Received: from [100.80.56.60] ([83.149.21.183])
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015
Subject: to my lovely!!!!!

Originating IP: 83.149.21.183

(Part of the) Pictures received with the email:
Attachments
cdg4.JPG
cdg4.JPG (23.56 KiB) Viewed 4612 times
cdg5.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maria.love69@yandex.com & m.sexy2015@yandex.com

Unread postby Fallerup » Thu May 21, 2015 1:38 am

And she's back, doubling her efforts to scam money out of me as she sent the same letter from 2 different accounts, same picture too.

Subject: "Good Evening" & "Passion"

Letter:

Hello)))
My name is Maria, and i am from Russia :)
I would like to find the good, Real Man!
I ask you to write to me only in English :)
I really like to know you closer! Also I hope that you too want it)))
So pleas, send me a letter and also write me your real name!?
I will wait very much with the big impatience of your letter)
Many Kisssssssssssssssssss
Maria.

(Photo removed as it violates our "Family Safe" photo policy. BA)
Fallerup
Junior survivor

Re: maria.love69@yandex.com - m.sexy2015@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks for the update, Fallerup!

Change your email address if you want to get rid of "her". You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 the basic steps you need to follow, just to be sure you are no more on their list.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Fallerup » Fri May 22, 2015 1:16 pm

they end up in junkmail anyway, so I don't really care if I get them or not, I just thought I'd let you know about these 2 new addresses before I deleted the messages that is all.
Fallerup
Junior survivor

sexyy.maria2015@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello)))
My name is Maria, and i am from Russia :)
I would like to find the good, Real Man!
I ask you to write to me only in English :)
I really like to know you closer! Also I hope that you too want it)))
So pleas, send me a letter and also write me your real name!?
I will wait very much with the big impatience of your letter)
Many Kisssssssssssssssssss
Maria...

Return-Path: inapp@server.mamoun.org
Received: from server.mamoun.org ([75.102.25.71])
Subject: Good afternoon
X-Mailer: PHP/5.3.29
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server.mamoun.org: authenticated_id: inapp/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

Originating IP: 75.102.25.71
Originating ISP: Hostforweb
City: Chicago
Country of Origin: United States

The picture received with the email is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.