Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cierra Spice

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cierra Spice

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 am

janetscoth@ymail.com

Hello my love i am really glad to hear back from you and i really need about $900 to clear my goods and to get it out...i will be glad if you can do this for me baby and My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.

I just have to tell you to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.

But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we spent apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away, you're all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. Also, I love you no less than if you were right here now.

I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me again.

Love always,

janet
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:38 am

janetscoth@ymail.com

How are you doing today, i hope ya night was ok,My love i have make some findings and they told me that using of account number is gonna take much time and some delay, as you can see that am too eager to meet ya in person i wanna be beside you and whisper sweet love to ya ears, later make sweet love to each other. But there is another means that you can get the money send to me here, either you use Western Union or Money Gram , they say both means is ok and faster, as you are aware that i need this ASAP. i will be waiting to hear your positive reply,

Yours in love.
Janet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am

janetscoth@ymail.com

So good to have you on right now...thinking a whole lot about you right now honey...thanks for offering to help out..cos ve try all i could just to get back home and be with you spend time with you.Honey i need you more than ever right now..so good the lord has brought much joy and happiness to my life ever since i found you...i know he has a reason why we met and cant wait to explore such reasons with you..being your future Husband and the father of our unborn kids..Sweet pie,i cant stop thinking about you right here,its the feelings of joy and happiness which makes me looking forward to meeting you when am finally back home...Hun,i so much appreciate your effort and i promise i will never let you down in any way.You can send the $900 to me today and i will also sell some of my clothes and jewelries to come up with more money to get the customs sorted.You can get the money to me through western union through this info below:

NAME....ANGELA DAVID
ADDRESS....22 , AMOS STREET
STATE.....LAGOS
CITY.......IKEJA
COUNTRY.....NIGERIA
ZIPCODE.....23401
AMOUNT......... $900
SECURITY QUESTION......
QUESTION......WHO IS THIS FOR?
ANSWER.......JANET
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Janet Scoth
janetscoth@ymail.com
20 Jun

Sweet pie,i cant stop thinking about you right here,its the feelings of joy and happiness which makes me looking forward to meeting you when am finally back home...Hun,i so much appreciate your effort and i promise i will never let you down in any way.dont allow a friend to come into our between your relationship...you can only send me the money through western union outlet...you dont need any bank account....You can send the $900 to me today and i will also sell some of my clothes and jewelries to come up with more money to get the customs sorted.dont disappoint me my love you are the only one i depend on now..you are my life and You can get the money to me through western union through this info below:

NAME....ANGELA DAVID
STATE.....LAGOS
CITY.......IKEJA
COUNTRY.....NIGERIA
ZIPCODE.....23401
AMOUNT......... $900
SECURITY QUESTION......
ANSWER.......JANET

i will be waiting for the payment details as soon as you get back from the bank.. you will send me the MTCN NUMBER and THE SENDERS NAME my love..i love you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you hope to hear from you soon...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:23 pm

janetscoth@ymail.com
20 Jun

Dear HH,

hello my love..please my love i need you to help me out of this mess am into now and i dont want anyone to convince you my love am for real and i really love you so much and i want to be with you right now to spend the rest of my life with you forever till death do us apart baby....I love you; there it's simple but so true. I miss you so much and I know what's happened but I don't know why I did it. I don't want to break up with you; I love you more than anything. You are my world, my life, my reason to live. The 200 miles will not destroy us, we both know we are strong enough to make it through. It was you who pulled me through leaving. You were there, you held me close, I was crying, you said it would be fine and I believe you, it will be! I love you, Martin, and always will. I can't wait to see you again!

aby, listen, I love you; I love you so much that I can do and give up everything just for you. I can accept everything because I really love you, God knows, words are not enough to describe how much I love you so, but then it doesn't mean that because I love you that much I'm goin' to be possessive or whatever. The love I have for you is the kind of love that doesn't expect or ask for anything in return. I'm not trying to force, or expect you to love me the way I love you; I am not expecting that you will love me with same intensity. You, being there at my side, knowing that you care for me, and hearing you whispering "I love you..." are more than enough, and they mean the world to me.

You know what? I'm reading between the lines ... "I'm afraid ..." Now, I got the message within. You are afraid 'cause you might be thinking that how you can get out of this relationship just in case you don't want it anymore, you are afraid that you might hurt me. You are afraid thinking that I can't accept just in case you don't love me anymore. But just like what I wrote above, I love you so much that I CAN ACCEPT EVERYTHING. And I will tell you again, Baby, I love you so much but I am not expecting anything in return ....

Love always,

Janet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm

janetscoth@ymail.com
21 Jun

Hello my love
How are you doing today my love and i am waiting for the payment details my love so that i will get the money out and i will go to make the payment fast to the customs officers so that i can get my goods out fast and come back to the state..you her the all i get for now baby i dont want you to disappoint me my love..i will come over to you to stay with you for the rest of my life till death do us part my love..dont allow a friend to come between us baby you can have your trust in him my love and i will be waiting to hear back from you soon...send me the money through this info my love please

NAME....ANGELA DAVID
STATE.....LAGOS
CITY.......IKEJA
COUNTRY.....NIGERIA
ZIPCODE.....23401
MOUNT......... $900
SECURITY QUESTION......
ANSWER.......JANET

Yours love
Janet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 pm

janetscoth@ymail.com
21 Jun

Hello my love how are you doing today and this is to prove to you that am not lieing to you my love...this is a original copy of the customs officers document baby you can show it to your friend to prove to him and i will be waiting for the payment details so that i can get the money here my love and hope to hear from you soon....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 pm

janetscoth@ymail.com
22 Jun

how are you doing my love why havent have had from you baby.....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 am

janetscoth@ymail.com

Hello baby have missed you so much my love and am so sad for reading your mail that your grandson die that is sad baby and my love sorry about that baby..i will bear kids for you and my love how much did you have for now because my goods is still at the customs office..i need to pay the money before i can get out my good then come back to the state and i will come over to you to stay with you forever baby till daeth do us apart please my love help me out with some money and i will be waiting to hear back from you soon..

Yours love janet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:46 am

janetscoth@ymail.com

You can get the money to me through western union through this info below:
NAME....ANGELA DAVID
ADDRESS....22 , AMOS STR
STATE.....LAGOS
CITY.......IKEJA
COUNTRY.....NIGERIA
ZIPCODE.....23401
AMOUNT......... $900
SECURITY QUESTION......
ANSWER.......JANET This woman called angela david she has been so good to me in nigeria and that is her info so send the money throught her info my love cos i trust her so much.. Love you so much and i will be waiting to see the payment details so that i can get the money out here in nigeria..i missed you so much and waiting to hear from you soon..
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.