Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cierra Spice

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michelle.kim85@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 am

micbabe2013 Profile: Looking for a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Akron, Ohio, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i love playing volleyball in my free time love watching the sunset when the water fall and love reading in my free time

About Me
Am simple and shy girl someone that know what is looking for in life am simple and shy love cooking and making my bed ...you can add me on my messenger IM ... michelle.kim85@yahoo.com or text me on my number 330 800 0075
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

single.virgin12@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 pm

hafco123
regina baba

38 year old, woman from United Kingdom
Am single and searching send me an email to single.virgin12 at yahoo.com so we can chat and get to know each other
single.virgin12@yahoo.com

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

lovely.rahmatu@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Rahmatu Profile: Hello handsome man how are Doing today?
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 5" (135 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Washington, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Education
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
233-234-869-9946................ nice to hear from you gentil manand am tired of meeting those kind of guys.am really serious here seeking for a honestycaringi am very happy to hear from you and i will like to start by telling you my name is samira and am 32years old single with no kids ever been married and am here seeking for a soul mate ..and i have been seeking for my soul mate for about 4months now ..allif u are intresting in me u can add me at..... lovely.rahmatuunderstanding and respectful man to spend the rest of my life with..i want to find a man who has a great sense of honoryahoo.com cell number is

About Me
i am very happy to hear from you and i will like to start by telling you my name is Samira and am 32years Old Single with no kids Ever been married and am here seeking for a soul mate ..and i have been seeking for my soul mate for about 4months now ..all mens i will meet are not honesty and truthful,and am tired of meeting those kind of guys.am really serious here seeking for a honesty,caring,Understanding and Respectful man to spend the rest of my life with..i want to find a man who has a great sense of honor,if u are intresting in me u can add me at..... lovely.rahmatu@yahoo.com
Cell number is +233-234-869-9946................ Nice to hear from you gentil MAn

l3aubqse-1ljh-0-mycuzeu.jpg
l3aubqse-1ljh-0-mycuzeu.jpg (14.24 KiB) Viewed 10547 times
Wayne

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cierra Spice

Unread postby greyeagle513 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:57 am

I have had this photo sent to me by someone calling themselves' Rebecca Yusef, had corresponded with her for over a year and a half, they sent me two pkgs one time, one was 2 Kodak cameras and the other tennis shoes, well I sent them back and they they asked me to cash a check for them and send them the money back. I kinda knew something was wrong so I went to my bank and talked to the bank manager, she confirmed that it was a bogus check and it was made out for 3800.00$ and was made out in my name, when the manager ran the check there were no funds for the check, the people who sent it to me wanted me to deposit the check into my acct and then wire the money via western union. I was even able to call the people who sent the check, and it was a man claiming to be Rebecca's uncle, when the bank manager questioned the uncle he became a bit hostile and hung up.my bank manager told me to never accept checks from unknown people. When I called back to speak to 'Rebecca ' about it she claimed someone intercepted the check and sent me the phony one, and they did not put a return address on it when they sent me the check,that;s what raised my suspicions ,I also found the pictures of her on other dating sites and went to Delphi FAQ and found out that this was a scammer abusing stolen photo's. There were several times where she had asked me to send money,which I never sent. And I also have many photo's that she sent claiming they were of her, many were nude pictures. I have not heard from them since the check incident and that's fine with me.But I do have to admit that I really do wish that the person who sent me the pictures of Cierra Spice was actually Cierra Spice ,because Cierra is a very gorgeous woman.
greyeagle513
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:26 pm

GreyEagle,
Welcome to Scam Survivors. I'm glad that you realized it was a scam before it was too late. Can you post a sample E-mail you received from the scammer along with the header? Please remove any of your own personal information. Posting the scammers E-mail addresses & Phone numbers may save other victims. There is a thread that will help you get the header here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1878

Thanks for your information so far.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

faithwilliams147@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:24 am

faithwilliams147 Profile: my name is faith am single searching for long terms relationship am here looking for new friendView Comments
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Miami, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
my name is faith am single searching for long terms relationship am here looking for new friend am online at faithwilliams147yahoo.com

About Me
my name is faith am single searching for long terms relationship am here looking for new friend am online at faithwilliams147@yahoo.com

lfwg5q9h-2wv2-0-miuwktx.jpg
lfwg5q9h-2wv2-0-miuwktx.jpg (18.23 KiB) Viewed 10498 times

lfwg8u14-2wvr-0-moyfgyr.jpg
lfwg8u14-2wvr-0-moyfgyr.jpg (16.91 KiB) Viewed 10498 times
Wayne

Unread postby fiatpanda1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm almost scammed. this time via facebook. september 10, some mary scott, from london, wants to be friend with
me on facebook. Came from America, lived a few months in london. parents were decaesed. she was unemployed
for a month. After ten days they degan to ask for money. she had no money to pay the internet bill.and would after
ten days of the internet be closed.I had to transfer money to the western Union banking. fortunately it did not go
through, that person could not identify. I've checked the photo later, google search for photos then it turned out a
photo of cierra spice to be. I've learned my lesson.
fiatpanda1
New survivor

Unread postby fiatpanda1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Sequel, she is Catholic, it was God willing, I encountered her, and that I had to pay, for strangers. if I did not
pay, I would be punished by God. she asks the same question to everyone, you smoke or drink, or use drugs.
her real name is ace lopez, and comes from the philippines.( se has nothing to do with the scams).
fiatpanda1
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Can you post up any details about the scammer that aren't here already? Thanks.
Wayne

Unread postby fiatpanda1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:26 pm

The e-mail adress of mary scott ( photos cierra spice) ; maryscott2021@yahoo.com
fiatpanda1
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.