Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cierra Spice

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

spiceb88@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:04 pm

On DMF:

spiceb88
- 30 y/o female
- lima ohio, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
Am spice never married
Lam seeking for my life partner

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: spiceb88@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:05 pm

On Facebook:

Brooke Spice aka brooke.spice.9
Studied at R.N NURSE
Lives in Lima, Ohio
From Ohio City, Ohio

Joined Facebook August 15, 2013.

On Person:

spice - same picture
State/Region: Lima
City: Lima

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryscott2021@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:22 pm

On Facebook:

Mary Scott aka mary.scott.315428
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at Bishop's University
Class of 2010
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Montreal, Quebec
Joined Facebook February 27, 2012

I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ddommon@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:25 pm

ddommon Profile: looking for long term serious relationshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Brooklyn, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Sales Marketer
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and children that i can raise and have fun with.i like to play sports just as much as i do watching them. most of all i like to spend time with who i am withand cuddle up and watch a movie. i love sports carsbut a love nonetheless. you know i have my priorities straight nowbut i donii also love cooking and taking walks by the sea sidei am active to say the least. am good at stylish and i do it for leisure and fun. it gets me outside and allows me social time with people.i like the outdoorsi love swimmingis there anything special that youit is pure vanitym passionate about a candle light dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. there are a lot of things i like doing as in dancingobserving naturere passionate aboutrunning and walkingt care about hunting or fishingtaking walks down the parkwell i will fish with an un-baited hook if it means i will get to spend some time with someone i care about my ultimate goal and what i think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that i love and loves me

About Me
I'm a southern girl who loves to cook but riding on the back of a Harley is even more fun! I don't smoke and I love kids but I want to wait awhile. I love skiing and carnivals, I'm funny, kind, caring, and fun to be around. At times, I can be "off the wall" so to speak but it's part of who I am. I wear my feelings on my sleeve and take things seriously. I don't try to be funny but it happens from time to time. if you really get interest on me and want to know more about me...contact me if you are interested in knowing me.

Hi my dear,
how are you doing today, i am happy to have meet someone like you in the site, i love you profile and would love to get to know more about you as well, i am 28 years old of age single never been married before with no kids, i would love to have kids in the future if possible with my partner, let me tell you little more about myself.

My qualities : honesty, faithfulness,respect, commitment, communications, I believe in getting to know someone to the fullest and build from that.

My interest: I love watching and playing as well as going to sporting events( football, baseball, soccer etc..), I enjoy taking long romantic walks,ex specially in the Fall and Spring, going to the gym I like to stay in shape, going out to a nice romantic restaurant and than hitting a movie, enjoying evenings at home over a nice dinner and a movie and of course all my attention would be on you..., I really enjoy holding hands and being affectionate , at home or in public.

My dislikes: controlling and dictating, I understand at times one person may need to take control of a situation, but overall two people in a relationship work together and makes decision to agree to disagree at times..

If I have missed on anything else you want to know about me, Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Dori

Received: from [68.194.148.36] by web162101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:54:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1390006455.91249.YahooMailNeo@web162101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:54:15 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Dori Dommon <ddommon@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dori from fish meet fish.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

laurajohn71@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 pm

On DMF:

Hello there I am laura I came across your profile and is very interesting to me, am here searching for a real and serious man who is ready for relationship to settle down with for the rest of my life. You get me on laurajohn71@gmail. Com

Profile elements:

lauraj
- 31 y/o female
- Elk Grove Village, USA
- English, English, English
- Textile
- Have no children

I am easy going and kind of woman who is fun to be with, honest faithful and caring for whom ever i belongs to

Ideal match description:
A real and serious sense of humor, who is intelligent and capable to any situation come in relationship.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnjuliet45@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 01, 2014 3:54 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20879, where the email address johnjuliet45@yahoo.com is used with another stolen picture.

On Facebook:

John Juliet aka john.juliet.5059
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at New York University
Past: St. Mary's High School
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York
Joined Facebook April 3, 2014.

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jakayalah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:40 pm

cataleya803 Profile: Am looking for love
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Presbyterian
Ethnicity: Mixed with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: I Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by familyfriends and holidays. i am ready for a serious relationship and i really look forward to starting that with the right person. i am an honestloyalpassionategenerousgivingaffectionatesexualsupportivesensitiveand a good listener who is easy to get along with. i am outgoing and very spontaneous. i am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeansdrinking a beer as in a black silk dresssipping a glass of wine. i like the outdoors as i like to just stay at home. hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. love to entertain.. i am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyleexercising and some sort of jogging3-4 days a week and eating healthytrust mei love sweets and pastries such as ice creambiscuitscheepsfun icefun popyogurt and fun milkbut try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .... i would also like to find an honest and good man who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. i have several hobbies such asswimmingplaying computerdancingand readingand moreand would like someone to share that withas well as sharing his interest with me too.. i do also have some fun to such as fishingboatingcookinggoing to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the person in my life.. i am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humorfairly easy-goingand i dont think that im too critical about things in my lifebut i also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work as i mentioned earlieri like to do things with the other significant person in my lifebut i also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. i believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. im not one who cheats in a relationshipone man is enough troublei dont have the time or energy to juggle 23or 4 at the same time - lol. but i also want to be in a relationship were we can totally trust each other i do not expect a man to be a servant to mespending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a womani believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for ones funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationshipbut here looking for some one honesttruthfulgod fearing and i good listenerand i realize that at times its more convenient for me to do laundrycookcleanand i have no problem doing that.lol i consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in returnim not too wealthy and dont expect someone to attempt to deceive me orplayme.. everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100perfect.. i usually give people the benefit of the doubtbut if the same pattern keeps emergingits over. i do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretensesi do never lieplay games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheateddeceivelie or been played games with in my life. i am sorry if this sounds harshand im not accusing anybody of any wrong doingbut im being upfront and honest about thatso you know where i stand from the beginning. in relationship i do believe there should be trusteebelieve and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i dont think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to almighty god to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life... with all due respect as welli hope that you are upfront and honest with meas well. i realize that i am 30 years old and that you are somewhere older than meif you would still like to correspondthats fine...well see how thin

About Me
Hi, Darling

How are you? My name is Jennifer , Am new here. I was just searching through and your profile caught my eye on here and i got so thrilled towards your profile's writeup because it was really perfect and for your taking your time to also view my profile , so i just decided to send you this short message plus i am looking for a mere friendship to start with to see how things will go more so i am not ready to rush nor to jump into any affair, just a mere friendship with you in other to get to know one another better, feel free to get back to me if you are interested. Thanks

I am some body that like to be real and careful in all that I do ,because I know that reality is the joy of life,and that is the foundation of love ,love is not is not just talking ,there must have to be trust and understanding to make it last forever. and that is the foundation of love ,love is not is not just talking ,there must have to be trust and understanding to make it last forever

I'm single,no kids an i live with my grand mum ..i was born an raised in Guatamale...i'm looking for an honest loving man but i must get to know him before i commit to anything so don't come asking for marrage in the first conversation cus it won't happen am not here for money from anyone for any reason ..... if my profile is written in english..do not message me in French cuz obviously it's not my first language nor do I understand it. And to those of you who think I have attitude, you sure got that right 'cuz I am tired of the messages in french well am do live with her in ghana here dear ... and i will be happy to know more about each other dear

To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to.

am Jennifer, serious looking for my soul meat please if u are also serious u add me on yahoo for as to have a chart there
and my id is j a k a y a l a h @ y a h o o . c o m or Gmail .. j a k a y a l a h 803 @ g m a i l . c o m you can mail me there or add me to to have talk with you always and know more about each other Dear am waiting for you

jakayalah@yahoo.com
jakayalah803@gmail.com

Music:

Classic Rock,Country,R&B,Reggae,Soul,Old Motown
TV:

anything with lots of action....CSI,Star Trek,
Books:

don't read much....
Sports:

Nascar,anything to do with auto racing...
Interests:

camping,fishing,dancing an riding my motorcycle lots in the summer...
Dreams:

to win the lotto....same as everyone..
Best Features:

My Perfect First Date
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
I would also like to find an honest and good man who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
I do also have some fun to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the person in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life,

but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship were we can totally trust each other
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,God fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect..

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.
I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life.
I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing,

but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.
In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...
With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 30 years old and that you are somewhere Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how thin
Attachments
lu4yuji3-1nay-0-msydkcn.jpg
lu4yuji3-1nay-0-msydkcn.jpg (17.25 KiB) Viewed 5925 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.