Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

antonia.titar4uk@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby DDSnake » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Ehi guys, I need your help.
I'm an Italian man 41 years old quite good looking.
I met an Ukranian woman on a dating site youandme-we.com
Her name is Antonia (Antonina) 36 years old.
On the site they say the women must register at one of their office or on Skype to verify identity.
She don't speak english and we write each other through a translation service, I pay for what I write to her and translate her mail with google (she write quite well and usually I don't have any problem)
She was not completely honest with me because when I asked her when she started looking for a foreign man she told me at the beginning of August, few days before we met, but than I found her on other dating site even if her last access was from more than 2 years ago.
When asked her about that she told me she gave up soon because the language barrier.
And looking the last registered users on the site where we met I tracked users till the end of july so she was already registered there.
Last week I asked her about sex (just to force her to speak about it) ans she started speaking of sex freely, asking me if I like oral sex, telling me the way she will flirt with me just to make me know she want to have sex and telling me a dream she had with me making sex.
I think is quite strange that a good woman speak in this way.
Then we started speaking about our meeting, I told her I will come to Kiev but she told me she prefer a warm country and we agree on Egypt because she told me there she don't need Visa.
I asked her if she need my help for the tichet or what else and she say no and asked her if she want a single bedroom and she told me no.
Weeks ago she told me she was learning xxxxx just to know enough to exchange some words in our meeting.
Once I asked her a picture on her working clothes (she is a dentist) and she sent me it.
In her old profiles she used the same data (nick, age, work, description and so on)
I used google image and tineye but did't find anything else.
Even with her name and surname I find nothing.
Her photos are normal and she looks a normal pretty girl, some are of poor quality like that in her working clothes so is unlikely she shared it on social.
Soon I will ask her a Skype meeting just to be sure about her identity and to know if she really learned some XXXXX.
But anyway I'm still worried, I read about vacation scam even if it seem strange that she don't want I pay her the tichet.
If not for the way she spoke about sex everything seem quite consistent.

Any help and advice?
DDSnake
New survivor

Re: Is she a scammer?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:57 pm

We need DETAILS in order to tell you one way or the other.
Her email address, emails she sent to you, pictures, documents, phone number, skype user profile if any, other chat profile names, social profile links.
EVERYTHING she sent to you.
You may post it here, MINUS your name, email address, and anything personal to you.

We cannot tell from stories, unless you sent money to her (do not!), we need all the DETAILS of the suspected scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby DDSnake » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Her name: Antonina Tytarchuk
Nick: Antonia
Email: antonia.titar4uk@yandex.ru
Birthday: 1979-06-17
She was graduated at the Kiev Medical University.

She never sent me email usually she write me on the dating site.
I don't have other detail, she told me she isn't on any social network

DDSnake
New survivor

Unread postby DDSnake » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:28 pm

All the message are translated with google

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx, try to imagine a beautiful autumn, which is still full rays of the sun, when they fall on your shoulders and you feel a pleasant warmth. Try to imagine all the brightest stars in the sky and feel the heat coming from them. Try to imagine the red-red sunset, so beautiful that goes down and warms the soul. Try to imagine the warm surf, gentle breeze and a gentle breath of life.
Finally, try to imagine a fireplace, which is so quiet crackling sticks in, and you can watch the fire for hours indulging in his thoughts and realizing that there is nothing like this in the whole world.
Presented? Liked? Now imagine that all this -
I am! And I'll be glad to meet you.
xxxx, good evening to you! When I lived until the last hope that you give me another answer and that's my hope it was confirmed today. Well today is still the day! I liked how you describe yourself. Modesty makes the man, no matter at what a man or woman. I also do not like to describe myself, but if you already have to, I usually do not restrain myself, because I really have something to be proud of. I'm working on a terrible profession that many people are afraid. You may think I'm a killer, but I'm just a dentist and work in Kiev dental clinic. As you can understand, I live in Kiev, then I was born and raised. Although the situation in my country is not so good, if you heard it on the news, I'm still glad I was born here, because the country is good, but the government - this is a completely different story. Oh, by the way, my real name Antonina. And Antonia I signed because some friends call me that such an option I, frankly, like most of the original! And yet, my red magic worked! I must confess to you that this is not my natural hair color. My natural color - a dark blond. But when I once repainted in red a few years ago, I decided that this color is created specially for me. It seems to me that here I fully support you! But in English I do not know. I studied at the Medical University and though there have been an English language course, teachers understand perfectly that the medical items for us were more important.
In a word, I just did not do anything in the classroom of English and now even a little regret it. I hope that this will not prevent us to know each other? I understand that you're romantic?
Romance - it's wonderful when you can lie on the ground and look at the sky, sometimes silent and quiet, this will not interfere with love, and sometimes you can and a lot to talk about everything, to hold hands, hug, and his every action to express tenderness. xxxx!
XXXX, good day to you! Can you tell us a little more about you? What are the most important to you is the quality? And I will not wait and immediately tell you about myself a little more. Positive aspects that I have. Oh, and probably thousands of pages would not be enough, chtobdy describe them if I was not such a modest girl!
But if to speak seriously and discard all jokes aside, I think you're their own can find me in the communication process.
The main thing is that in me - the pillars of my character.
I am kind, sympathetic, peace-loving and sincere woman with a certain amount of humor and a good mood.
And I'll ask you something else.
At first sight, I think you brought up, polite and kind man.
And I think you're a little or a lot of romantic romantic. It's true?
What can you say about your family?
I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
Good evening, xxxx! I'll tell you a little about your family. I have no brothers and sisters. It just so happened that I was born in a rather difficult time for my family, so my parents decided not to have more children. And then when all was adjusted, it is too late. And I dreamed of my childhood that I had a brother or sister.
But there are advantages to being an only child. All sweets always got me! My parents, fortunately, are alive and well. Living today in Kiev.
I live in the apartment, and they are his. Once a week or two I go to visit them to tea.
Here in brief is what I can tell about my family. I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxxx, good morning to you! I have yet formed a short break at work. I looked up all of your photos and it is difficult to choose any one, because all of them I liked. You have a very nice and beautiful smile. This I say from the perspective of a dentist and a girl, which she liked very much! Thank you for telling a little about yourself. And xxxxxx you? You have a warm relationship with her? Family ties are very important and I think it's wonderful that all family members can communicate and maintain friendships! I like the comfort of home, and one of those things that brings me great pleasure - a decoration of my house, but without fanaticism. I would not like, you know, to the situation in the house was too congested. But I really like to bring into your home something new, somewhere to put a statue somewhere to put the photo on the shelf, so that it was not so empty. House - this is one of the most important places in the life of man, and I think there have to be warm and cozy! And you can not say for me because at first glance, but I'm a pretty simple person. As a child I spent a lot of time in the village with his grandmother, milking the cows, feeding chickens and pigs. And in my childhood there was nothing "pompous", there was no wealth. So from an early age I had to be content with what we have. And I'm even grateful for that fate, because I learned to appreciate the little things, to treat everything with respect. And now it brings me great happiness the simple things! As passed your childhood? What is the brightest you can remember? xxxx, I understand that my lack of knowledge of foreign language sooner or later, can be a problem, however if we will be all right, I will soon find myself learning and I will do it. And what is your mother tongue? I'll look forward to your answer, xxxx!
xxxx, good evening to you! In truth, I've never been to xxxx, but I have a little idea about your country from the films as well as documentaries and by what I have read somewhere long ago. So if I ever go to xxx, this will be my first introduction to your country. And I am very glad that you have such a good relationship . And as a child you get along well, or is such that you can fight? I know the stories of my girlfriend, who has a younger brother, as a child, it was not so smooth, but then they have a very strong family ties when they have grown up. And I understand that men do not need much to be happy in the house. The main thing that has great food and a little bit of comfort. But I like to decorate the house, to bring something new, to ennoble their place of residence. Your childhood reminds me of my own. But I was walking with the other girls, because I have no cousins. In fact, I have a very small family, almost tiny. xxxx, we have not really had time to get to know, and you have me write about money. I hope that you are a man who can take care of himself and his woman. If we'll be serious, I'll go on language courses. In the meantime, I would like you to know better. Are you a tolerant person? How do you feel about other races, religions, and opinions? I'll look forward to your answer, xxxx!
xxxxx, good Utrechko you! How did you sleep? What did you see in your sleep or dreams? Today I had a story for fantastichekogo film. As if I have created a machine to travel back in time to at a time when dinosaurs walked the earth more. And knew that I should not have to watch the film "Jurassic World". And then I could not sleep last night and I decided to see something of the novelties of cinema. As a result, I had a dream and it then I ran away from the big-big dinosaur. A time machine somewhere evaporated. Not a very good night's sleep, but quite interesting. I hope nevertheless that the next time something better dream, something more romantic, and without the participation of the dinosaurs! Well, if you do not think about dinosaurs, and only think of a time machine. You would like to use it? Where would you go? You attract more past or the future? I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening to you! You have a lot of work normally? How many hours do you work out? I'm glad to hear that you can take care of myself and your woman too. Personally, I want to work myself, because I used to earn money herself, and then she herself and enjoy them. But if I come to you to live in the future, for example, it is likely that the first time I will not have to begin with. And in general how would you like to look at the relationship you? You want to be your woman worked or are you totally against? I hope that you can have a good rest. I would advise you after a long day at work to take a hot bath with sea salt. It relieves stress as it should be! I'll look forward to your answer, xxxx!
xxxx, good morning! Do you have a favorite color? And what do you like the weather? I have a few favorite colors and they are all very well with my red hair. It's green, red, black, and a little yellow. Although the yellow things I least of all, but when they are putting on the right mood somehow rises. Weather as I like different. If all the lights during the scorching sun, I would definitely tired of it someday. Sometimes you want to sit at home when the rain outside the window. In those days, I like to brew some coffee or boil some and sit on something to think about. I read in a magazine that for an ideal state of mind a person is required on the day of 2:00 to give only for themselves and their thoughts. I have it easy to get because I live alone and so much time I have. And you have? You have to devote time to his inner world? I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, now good evening! Only recently it was still morning, but the day passed so quickly. The truth is I did not go home, but soon I will go. Do you have any prejudices against other people or activities? I would not say that I have here is some prejudice. Although I do not really belong to the people who envy and try to make sure that only they have all been good, and others bad. And if I by the behavior of the other person think that he is, then I'll treat him with caution. I do not know whether you can call it superstition, but if so, so I have. And anyway, I was not used to judge people for no particular reason. I do not see the point. Everyone has the right to live as he wants. What do you think about this? I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, good morning to you! I do not mess up because to me yet very morning. Slept very well today, but at the same time, a little more than you need to because my head is now such wadded. Even the coffee did not help me wake up until the end! Now here I do not know what I would do. We ought to all go and visit his parents, to help them with money if necessary. Pensions are not very big in my country, so they have not always easy but I get quite normal, even despite the crisis, it is helping them at every opportunity. Although they are proud of me, money is not very fond of taking. And then I take them cunning! I buy them a package of products for a few days and give like that. From this, they do not give up! And I've read somewhere, or me someone said that in many countries of the West evrov and give older people in nursing homes. Do you think this is good or bad? I would not want my parents to have to give. Better I myself will take care of them if you have to! I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! On his affairs I can only say one thing. Everything is very good! Has been from their parents, they bought food for a few days now and I can be calm, that they will have food for a few days in advance. The following weekend, too, will go to them, and tomorrow I want to agree with her friends to go somewhere, if they have the opportunity and time! Well, our opinion in this match. You know, I understand that it is important for men to understand what it is to care for the family and brings the money in it. And if you earn more, for me it will not be a problem, but quite the contrary. I would be proud and pleased to talk to you about what you have done for me. And so in general, I would like to go to work. That's just I do not know I have to confirm the formation of the country you do not know? I'm not sure that my diploma of the Kiev Medical University, you will be valid. You can learn about anything then? I would be grateful to you! And I also think that we should not overly restrict someone. We must learn to trust each other and build relationships on complete trust and understanding. If you want to go somewhere with my friends, I would not mind never. And I will not make a scene of jealousy or something like that. I want a relationship where there will be harmony. From this I would be very happy! Besides, if you want to introduce me to his friends, then I would go with you to meet them - that's no problem. And it certainly will be seen later. And the main thing for me is that we are very similar in their views. You worked hard and true. Do you bring your work happiness, pleasure? Maybe you would like to do something of interest or a hobby? I would like to do some needlework, something to sculpt clay. It would be very nice if the houses were pots and vases, made his own hands. What do you think? The man for me the main thing - it's his soul, his character, his ability to love and appreciate what he has, his simple approach to life, and everything that surrounds it. In fact, I did not high expectations for me is not that important social status, like what the person inside. And for you? Is it important for your position in society, or the people with whom you communicate? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good afternoon! Today I got up early and did not sleep until the last. In fact, I did not do it on their own, but by the will of my upstairs neighbor, who decided to start this morning with drilling walls. This was a loud noise about this, that, and I woke! But I am even grateful to him, because now I have time to make the most of your day. I thought for a long time, I do not eat sushi, and so I want to talk to her friends, who also fanateyut from sushi and go with them to a sushi bar to eat them. Do you like sushi? But other seafood and with them? And the question to the filling. Honey, are you a gambler? Casinos and Gambling, what do you think? I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! I think exactly the same. Why spend money for the dubious pleasure in the casino if they are difficult to make. I've never been there and did not even want to go there to see that as a yes. This fun I do not! It's amazing that you've never tried sushi. It would be necessary to fix it somehow. Maybe even together, because I am well versed in them and help you select the most delicious. The work - it's just a way to earn money. Not so often happens is that the work brings you the pleasure that you can deal with it and enjoy what you're doing. I was lucky at least to the profession, but if I could work less and devote more time to other things, I was glad to be honest. For me, family - it's great value. It's not only the people and the blood tie, but it is also a dialogue, mutual assistance, understanding, warmth and care. Create your family with my dear man - that's really what I want more than anything else! Who do you think should be the head of the family? Man or woman, or you are for equality? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good morning! As for who should be the chief of the family. It seems to me that this is not very important, but it is better that the views on this point and then did not have to argue about it. Generally, of course, I'm more for equal rights when decisions are made together when you can talk about everything and then do something about it. And I do not exclude the possibility that men will still be more important because you have a different way of thinking, you can make decisions more deliberately and carefully. I've been such an opinion! Besides, I think I need more correct to divide the problem in the family, so that each had their own area of ??responsibility. Someone is responsible for the accounts and budget, and someone - I am responsible for the delicious food and clean house. Honey, what would you like to change in our world, if you had a magic wand, or even something magical? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good evening to you! Well, that our opinions with you on this point. Advise and make decisions together - is very important. Often it happens that people say little, decide to separate from each other, and then it comes to personal quarrels and if not corrected, such a relationship is doomed to failure. It is not difficult to get out of the house, but it is not all that I want to do. Because I also want to work and leave time for our personal relationships. A house cleaning can be carried out once a week together. There already and responsibilities in this matter can be distributed. And if I had a magic wand, or even something magical, that could influence the world, I would have removed a lot of different things. I would get rid of human anger, stupidity and envy. After all, if you think the main danger for the person of the man himself. I do not remember exactly the name of the Norwegian who killed more than 70 children for some unknown reason. But if it was not anger, it would never have made. So I would have done so! Once I removed the children's diseases, as well as all incurable diseases, and presented to the most many hope for life. So there are many shortcomings in this world, but we must accept the fact that it is almost impossible to change. And all we can do is to change yourself for the better. Tell me about your very first relationship? How it was? Do you remember your first kiss and the first love in life? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxxx, good morning! My first kiss was when I was 16 or 17 years. Now I'm sure I can not remember. It happened quite spontaneously and made me such feelings, which I expected. But my first relationship began when I was already 18 years old. For me then I courting a guy and I could not stand under his pressure. We met almost a year and it would be good if it was not a significant difference in our characters. His boyish crammed, and I was even then a more realistic looking at life through different eyes. So as not to cause unnecessary pain to each other, we decided to remain friends. Do you believe in karma? Vindictive if you are a man? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! You all started so early. But that's okay, because you're a man! The fact is that during my childhood various forms of love and relationships are considered unacceptable. It was still a rule like "no sex before marriage." Maybe you heard about it, or you, too, so there was. It is now about sex, you can safely talk and you can see on TV is what people in the last century do not even dreamed of. But then my parents brought up according to the general trends and personal life so I started quite late. Although now it is not so important. As it was, and was. You do well when you forgive. You just do two useful things. You get rid of the wrongs and get rid of man from the torment of conscience. You must be able to forgive and have to do it! I believe a little karma. That is, if you're doing a good job, then it will come back to you. And the same thing with the bad. If you do something wrong, then you, too, it will come back sooner or later. More than once already convinced of this. Although, perhaps I too superstitious. Who knows! And the fate sometimes I want to believe, and sometimes not. I do not want to believe that nothing I can change in my life. At the same time, sometimes you want to know that you are destined to do something, or to meet someone! Dear xxxx, do you like better to give or receive gifts? Do you like surprises? What is your favorite holiday? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good morning! What's your favorite song? And the book? Film? I loved the song so much that I fingers on two hands is not enough that they be counted. But there is one that I always cheer up. This is a song «Pretty Woman». I've heard it ever? My favorite book is "Teach Yourself Dentistry for Dummies." The truth is, I loved books too few. There are those that I liked when I was younger, but that's the last I read that I really liked the book, "I promise you," Elchin Safarli. It is a good writer, which is perfectly possible to transmit thoughts and feelings on paper. If you like, you can easily find it online or at a bookstore. That's how you prefer to read? The electronic version or paper? What about the movie. Most likely it is "Awakening" with Robert DeNiro and Robin Williams. I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! Mid week, and only wish that was the end of it. Soon we checked into the clinic was coming, so are all literally on the ears. We must give everything in order to coordinate all statements. And you know that all drugs usually go under the bill? So we must look to all missing and never spent more than was indicated. But, and this could happen. And if even a small fraction of the drug disappeared without a trace, which is not written in the papers, then it is very bad. Here we are now engaged in an all-out test of everything. Sometimes I think I'm doing this in a dream, because when you do something constantly throughout the day as if the brain is turned off. I do not know, do you understand me? What is your life? I feel better when I tell you all this. And you is easier when you utter? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxxx, good afternoon! My dear, you're a neat? Do you like the order of the house and in the car and everywhere? Maybe you better suited creative mess? I like order and cleanliness, but I do not I will lift it to the power of the absolute. I do not have all sparkled and glittered, nowhere to have a single speck of dust, not a single speck of dust. No need to turn your life into a continuous and constant cleaning. Sometimes I can lie on the table a lot of books, pencils and stand a cup of tea and while I busy with something I did not pay attention to it. And then only when cleared, I can already remove it. That is, I am positive for harvesting, but not fanatical! I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! The work does not give you peace? It takes all the power? Drink a cup of hot tea and think about Antonia. It will have to raise your spirits. It sounded a bit like an advertisement, but pretty funny anyway. Cute, but I really have something to rejoice. I'm fine goes to work, I had a great supper and now I read your letter and simultaneously listen to beautiful music. I met a man with whom to communicate and become everything becomes only more interesting and fun. You see, Smiles galore. Only otbavlyat I do not want and will not. To marriage, I'm very well. I think that marriage - is a measure of people's willingness to take responsibility and to show each other the truth of his feelings. Because after all you know, it is now popular to live a civil marriage. But, in my opinion, this is only useful for a while to find each other in marriage. But then it does not give any guarantees for both partners. It seems to me that people married more than think about how to remedy the situation, if there is any conflict than those who live in a civil marriage - because they do not have each other to any obligation. So for me marriage - is something holy, strong, indestructible. And I would like to get married only once! And you yourself like to all this? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good afternoon! Honey, you're my last letter told me that you have not a good memory for movies, music, books. On this kind of thing! But I have to you back then about the question of memory. You know, people are often divided into two types. The first good at remembering numbers and dates and names, and the second memory is a good word, and the person. What type do you think about? I consider myself the second type, because the figures I've always had somewhere to write, but when it comes to have the words and faces, then I have a very good memory. If I was an artist, you could draw your portrait from memory! I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxx, good afternoon! I was even glad that I get to read your mind sometimes. It says only that we think the same or nearly the same. But as long as you are right that there is still a language barrier. And something has come up to me that this problem has become a little smaller. What do you think about if I'll be attending private classes and the time of our meeting will try to brush up on your language? It is clear that I can not learn it physically during this time the whole, but at least some moments I can see exactly my vocabulary will grow a bit. How do you like this idea? In all of this we can understand each other so well with gestures or carry a phrase book, there to look for what we want to say to each other. In general, the solution can be found, it would only desire. And I have a great desire! Honey, I started looking for a man abroad this summer, somewhere near the beginning of August. And ended their search on 21 August. You know what the date is? I was the first time you wrote! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good evening! Honey, tell me you could not live without working? If you were financially independent and you would not have to work at all, you would be able to quit your job? I would have probably not been able to, because I must be busy with something. But if I had more time, I would come up with something for everyone. I would spend the morning at work, and in the remaining time could do something for yourself and for yourself. Maybe it would try to draw or something tinkering with his own hands. And then it would be possible to try to turn my hobby into my main job. I am sending you a picture of another. If you have even yours, I'll be glad to see you! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good afternoon! Somehow I was not lucky with the weather today. I wanted to make a little picnic with her friends, get to the park, eat and walk well. But the weather did not know what might happen. And get wet in the rain is not very desirable. But I will not upset your plans ahead of time and see what happens. And you choose on a picnic sometimes? I really like to go on nature somewhere in the park or even in the forest, because there is such a pure air. And when you come into the village of pine, if at all possible to lose consciousness from the beautiful pine aroma! Do you have a favorite smell, by the way? I'll look forward to your answer, xxxx!
xxxx, good morning! Yesterday I finally persuaded all go on a picnic in the park. Everything would be very nice if it were not for the rain that ruined everything. And while we hid under a tree, then still wet, until getting to the house. I'm not able to think about is that I need an umbrella. Just forgotten to cook and did not take it. So then soaked from head to toe, and I think that now I have a little cold. Runny nose and throat tickle a bit of it. But in the hospital, I do that I will not go. Not very much I like to rest up at home. A little runny for me it sneeze into the air! How do you carry diseases and the common cold? You have a good immune system? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good evening! Today I have more or less a free evening, so I want to spend it usefully and find a tutor to begin teaching your language. And in fact, he himself will not be able to learn. I will look at the ads on the Internet, I think that I had anything and will find. And how are you? You are again very busy with work and was very tired at the end of your day? I hope that you can have a good rest and you have no problems with excessive fatigue. But if something happens to me you can talk about it. I have a medical degree, and because I know a lot of useful in the fight against fatigue! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxxx, good afternoon! I'm glad to see your reply. If you suffer from fatigue, I'll prompt some ways true, how can you get rid of it. For a start you have to sleep at least 8 hours a day, to avoid stressful situations, to rest more and spend more time outdoors in silence, with few sounds and noise. The noise really affects the human fatigue, although much of it can not even guess. From fatigue is very good contrast shower and hot tub with salt and extract of pine needles. You can also try aromatherapy - it is perfectly helps with fatigue, calms the nervous system. You can choose the oil, which you like best. This may be lavender, bergamot or needles again. Well, that is the main! Darling, do not run it, and make sure you get to do something that normally rest, okay? I could take a vacation for themselves at the end of November or in early December, when it will come to you? Yes, it will be like out there to talk to. And you did not tell yet, how often do you support? Does you immunity? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx! Photo I am very, very pleased. Where it was made?
xxx, hello! I have today evening of poetry. Sometimes I want to read something higher, to think of something unattainable, to live a life someone else. All this can be done thanks to the genius of poetry writers. I like modern poetry, because it has a lot of that can be seen on the streets or on the Internet, or somewhere else. The main fact that the poetry of each era transmits its spirit. And in modern poetry, I see that we have invented thousands of ways to communicate, but have forgotten how to do it, we have learned to seduce, but have forgotten how to truly love. Not all, not all. But this is something that can be read between the lines in the world of modern poetry and from it a little bit, even sad. I wanted to share with you my thoughts. In addition I would like to know your opinion on the following question. There is an opinion that in his life a man kills a few people. One kills the great artist that enters the economy together art, because that parents want. Another musician, because music does not make a lot of money if you are not popular, the third doctor, a pilot, and so on. Have you ever been a feeling that you're missing something, though he could achieve if you wish? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxxx, good afternoon! I think that from time to time to stay in silence and think about something else can be very helpful. People tend to think that they always have to someone to communicate, to do something, but sometimes doing nothing helps better than any job. So house in the hills - it's a great place for silence. And I still like to look at the fire. It soothes and helps to sort through everything in my head. And time flies so quietly. I remember I once staring at the fire and did not notice that has been two hours! Do you like it? Poetry classics I also really like. I read a lot of foreign authors who have translated into Russian. And yet it seems to me that only on the original, you can understand the true idea of ??the poem, and the only one able to understand his people, for whom the language of the native product. That's why I often read Russian and Ukrainian authors. After my last relationship I wanted to be alone for a while, so I was not looking for one either abroad or at home. But then I realized that I wanted to try something new after so many disappointments and decided to find a foreigner. And it seems that I found very pretty! What happened with the Russian woman? You do not get along or your difference in cultures hinder you? I'll be home tonight after work, I'll send you some photos. And I look for in a robe, too! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx! Your photos I liked very much! On what holiday you eat this cake?
xxxx, good evening! Just today I read a very interesting article. Scientists from Russia discovered extremophile bacteria that can withstand extreme cold and to keep signs of life for thousands of years. If my memory serves me, this bacteria was about 40,000 years. It is difficult to imagine a similar, but it's true. And based on that they want to make a biological drug that will slow down the aging of cells and allow them to live much longer. Tests on mice have already begun, but rather when it will become available to man is not yet very clear. Maybe in our lifetime we will see the first immortal human. And the man can conquer death, to fool nature with its laws. At the same time scares and delights! I would like you to live forever? Do you think people in general deserves eternal life? It seems to me that we are not ready mentally and psychologically. I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good afternoon! I got into the hands of the newspaper today. Usually, this newspaper with crossword puzzles, jokes, news of the world, and still there were the horoscope. At that time just to make sure that there is nothing interesting ever written. Keep some common phrases that anyone can come up with. For example there is written about me, that this week I will everything will turn out successfully at work, and at the end of the week I will have to wait for a meeting with close relatives. On the one hand all could guess, but this phrase no specifics, and it can come from almost every person that works and meets with their loved ones on the weekends. As you have already figured in the horoscope and astrology, I do not believe it. I think this is still the quackery! Do you believe in such things? Reads horoscope? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! I have a few white coats that turn me and I wear to work. For you I would not mind to put them all at once though. But something it seems to me that you would not want me to have all the right amenities. One would be enough! And I did not even know I'd like to live forever or not. On the one hand I would really like to look at the future, look at how to develop humanity. But I think it's such a long time for one person, you can just go crazy. At least, I would like to live in two times more than people now live. Because life flies by so quickly. I would like more time, so that you can spend on life, love and affection in a relationship! Before the fireplace to lie would be very, very romantic. My fantasy is now played out and I will not stop! Fire, heat, kisses and gentle touches. In such moments you could just lie down, look each other in the eye and did not even speak. You just imagine it? Or something different? I am a twin on a horoscope. About us say that we have a high intelligence and great ability in the sciences, and yet we are sociable and have good at taking care of the family. Again, this is all just a horoscope. What do you see me? My name Tytarchuk. It comes from the word Tytar - warden in the old language. And you have the name of a very beautiful, I like! That's because these women then develops a bad impression about the girls from Europe. I'm sorry indeed that you have with it so happened. You obviously did not deserve this! Well, do not be sad about. Here you have a beautiful apartment. Just be honest, to me it seems a little empty and not habitable, not enough female hand in the house. At the same time, all very neat and cute looks. Where did you spend the most time in it? Do you have your favorite place? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good afternoon! Your dentist is still at work. Another half-day, and then you can relax, because today is Friday. And I do not get them mixed up! Dear, Have you ever been in such a situation when you felt very ridiculous? What were you ashamed, or in situations where you feel at an impasse? I've had plenty of those situations just to be on the job. Especially in the beginning when I did not know how much to do. And when the patient sat with his mouth open in front of me, I moved away and asked for help from their colleagues that they even told me what to do. But with practice, then such moments became less and less. And yet for some time on my work, I had to get nervous very much! I'll look forward to your answer, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! You have good dreams, I like them. And most of all I like the fact that in these dreams I occupy a special place! It would be very romantic if we're running on the beach, and then suddenly you would have picked me up and carried her into the water. With me on the hands you would have gone into the water to wet my clothes and his, too. But it would not really matter, because I would have liked. We began to kiss, I'd wrapped my hands around your neck and grabbed her hips to your body, so holding on to you. I would like to live like that, not trying to control his emotions and let them go out whenever I want, and when the situation is appropriate. My dreams are different. But I do not very often that I dreamed of. Most of all I remember is some touch of his dream, that is, I have some idea what was there and what I feel, but the story itself, I can not remember, is rarely obtained. But I can tell you exactly who I think before going to bed. On the xxx man named xxx! Maybe my hand. Why no? I would be able to take care of her family and give her only the best that is in me, namely my love and care. I used to be recorded on other sites - it's true. But there I still did not work, because there were problems with the language, and I left. And on this site, I began to look for a man this summer, all right. From what I have you associated with? What comes to your mind when you think of me? I'll look forward to your response, xxx. To answer your kiss in return!
xxxx, good afternoon! I woke up today, not so long ago, I wanted to lie still in bed, stay a little bit in my dream, because I dreamed of something very good. I would be embarrassed to tell you all the details, but I think you will understand me a broad hint. Then I brewed some coffee and turned on the TV for background. Nothing interesting there, as always, do not show, so now I'm going to get together and go to the grocery store, and in the evening I go for a walk with her friends when suddenly burst rain. That interested me two more questions to which only you can answer. What is the biggest fear of the man? And what words to the man most pleasant to hear in your address? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good afternoon! It's no secret that women love with their ears. The way it is! Most pleasant to listen to a woman compliments her appearance because of appearance, we are very well follow. And as for me, I am pleased to hear compliments all my hair, eyebrows and makeup. And if a man will notice what my jewelry and they perfectly complement my way, I'll be overjoyed. So the woman is the most pleasant to hear compliments, and if they are made to the detail, then this becomes even more pleasant. And the greatest fear for women - is probably infertility and aging. Because it is important for every woman to give birth to a child. But old age is, of course, terrible that a woman will lose its attractive appearance. Although for me personally more frightened infertility. Fortunately, I made the necessary tests and infertility does not threaten me. Another plus of work in medicine. You can always keep track of your health! And you should be careful of him? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxx, good morning! Do you have friends or friends of the doctors? Even if not, then you already have a girl doctor. And you know that you can always with me in something to consult. I believe that my education is very useful. For example, my friends always consulted with me in the first place and if I tell them that yes, they have to go to the doctor because it will not work itself, then they already are. So I've been working as a doctor in any time of the day or night. The doctor - a vocation. And despite the fact that I have a dental specialty, I have an idea, and many other things. I ask you, what I Associating you, but I will say is the first thing I identify with you! With a warm and cozy home, fresh air, romantic red sunset, which promises a wonderful new day! Good association? Can you keep secrets? You trust the secrets of other people, your friends and acquaintances? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good evening! Something I thought about secrets after I asked you today, do you know how to store them. Then I thought about how today the concept of privacy is violated. Take the example of the only ever-present paparazzi who haunt of famous people at every step and want to shoot all the small details of their lives until they go to the toilet or taking a bathroom. I think that this is wrong, and even low. Anyway, I can not understand, or rather fanatical fans who are so eager to learn everything about the personal lives of their idols. It would be better to imitate the young scientists or researchers trying to discover something new for themselves than watching the personal life of pop stars. Someone else said that when the young scientists will look at the same way as they look at the pop star, the world will change for the better. What do you think about this? In his youth, were you a fan of someone else's creativity? You have been to many concerts? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxxx, good afternoon! How do I understand your silence? You're busy with work or you have something wrong? You could have at least something to tell me that I should not worry than nothing and did not care. And so I do not even know what to think. I take our relationship seriously. And our fellowship is for me as serious. And I can not understand why a man with whom I agreed to meet in the future, can not find a few minutes of your time to tell me how he's doing, or put me on notice that it will not be for some time. xxx, tell me, why are you silent? I hope that the reason for your silence is really important. I'll be waiting for your answer, xxxxx!
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: xxxx personal details.
DDSnake
New survivor

Unread postby DDSnake » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:30 pm

xxxx, good evening! Are you forced me jittery. I do not know why you did not answer, and so I start to worry when you from a few days there is no answer. Are you the next time tell me that you do not have the mood or do a lot of work, right? So it will be much easier and better. In addition, if you would not be very good mood, I am what you? I do not want my man to be alone at such moments. I am always ready will you pick it up. And if I have a bad mood, then I will tell you about it. Like this! I am also not the best men met before. Can I myself chose such, I do not know. But it turned out that way. But now we get to know, and I think that this is a turning point in my life. I do not think I do not deserve it, or something else. I'm sure that has done enough good deeds to earn a piece of happiness. And you should also refer to it as. Sometimes just need to open the door and let happiness into deep thought ... What I got! Do you understand me, my dear? And you missed some of my questions, which I would be very interested to know the answers. You carefully monitor their health? You've been at the concerts? What fascinated you were young? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good morning! Honey, it's bad news that you have xxxxxx. You doctor diagnosed the disease or you yourself come to this conclusion? I hope that you already went to the doctor and he appointed you to the right treatment. But if you have not already done so, be sure to do it. xxxxxxxx is not a pleasant condition, but with proper treatment you can virtually nullify. At least, you can many times to reduce the risk of progression of the disease. And of course I could take care of you. As a doctor, I could do a lot for you to feel better. I would have been able to create for you a special diet. But I still do not complete a specialist in this area, so you'd better turn to professionals, who will pick up your diet and, if necessary, prescribe medication. Please do not put it off it in the closet, okay? And keep me informed so I know that you have going on. Otherwise, I'll worry! I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! Viewed today their summer photos and a little bored by these old days, when the sun was when it was hot and you could go to the country. My parents have a small suburban area, which they got from their parents. Now they follow him in the summer and even in spring and in the summer I like to come. There's so much fresh air, then you sleep like a baby. It is like I have to be among the flowers, berries and vegetables. Then I feel some unity with nature. And the nervous system rests, God forbid. Just one week can be performed there and then come back to the city and seemed to begin to live again, with renewed energy and desires! I'll even find a photo, a kind of a piece of your summer. See how I love messing with summer flowers. Do you like original photographed? And your back, my dear? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxxx, good afternoon! I could have a little bit long and you need to talk about xxxxx, but I think you have all the doctor said. Just take care of yourself and do all the things that you said your doctor. I'll try to somehow keep an eye on this and will ask you from time to time, whether you're doing a doctor's prescription. I want to take care of you, but as long as I can do it just like that in words. One day, I hope that this will change! And we could have done a lot of pictures together, and then put them in a box or buy a box into which you can insert a few pictures. And then we would have hung it on the wall. It would be very nice! I am very glad that your back does not hurt anymore. For the rest, like you and your mood? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxxx!
xxx, good evening! I remembered today his deceased grandmother, to which I went to the village in early childhood. She was a remarkable woman, with a big heart, always supported me and gave me valuable advice that I have not fully understood at the time, but still listened attentively. So much time has passed since her death, and I still remember it very well. I have long promised myself that I would not forget it to her memory lived. And I hold my promise! A little distracted and told you about my thoughts. I'm like you have something to ask. I remember how you feel about abortion? Do you think that women are doing the right thing when they do? I think that there is a right of everyone and it is better not born child than is unwilling or ill since birth. I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good morning! I see that you are already in a good mood. And I love it so much! I like to give gifts more than, because then I get more emotional than when I receive them. But getting gifts too of course I like it. It's nice when I think of you who care and are trying to come up with as you please. And I think the best gift one that was made without any reason as a surprise. And then, you know, I have a birthday party for example, and I know that I will be giving gifts, because it's a tradition. But if I give gifts for no reason, it is already says a lot more. How do you like more? What is the best gift for you had in your life? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxxx, good evening! Tell me how do you feel about social networks and the fact that many people currently use them, and the networks began to replace live communication? I social networks I'm cool. I do not see anything good to put his life on display in front of everyone. It is better for me to always live communication. Some of my friends use them, facebook, tweeter, instagramom. I know that such things exist, and it is popular, but I want to be away from all that. I do not want to be sucked into it too! And you? Registered somewhere? What do you think about whether it is good or bad? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx
xxxx, good afternoon! Well, I think about this gift, I would be able to help you. But first, we need to meet to look at exactly how we liked each other. You do agree? And now I am very pleased with the way our communication. And what about social networking. I think that they take so much free time. People stop to chat, and sometimes I was very scared. So I do not want to register it, as if I did not convince anyone. My girlfriend has understood my position and did not stutter about it! A year later, I think that my life can change much. Maybe I'll live in the other country with his beloved. Then I would like to have a year to start thinking about the children, even to think. And two years later, and already have. Woman with each passing year more and more difficult to have a child, so after two years, or a maximum of three I would like to become a mother. Do you think you're ready for children at this time? What do you think about religion in general? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! I run all day today to do everything and still did not have time. I can not understand what's the catch, and why I have today nothing. In only one hour and a half I went to the store. While I select what I need then is to stand in the queue. A generally expected to deal with this for twenty minutes. But not everything turns out the way I want it today. At least there is still a small chance to fix it, and spend the evening as much as I wanted to. To visit me coming girlfriend, we order pizza and see a comedy. I love to watch movies in a good company. One is usually not so interesting as to someone together. You invite your friends to visit me? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good evening! I am very glad that you consider my future plans feasible. Probably because you and he thought about it, huh? What are my plans you would still like to add? My dear, you're right that a lot of people need religion, because there they can find a lot of answers, and sometimes even find the meaning of life in it. But I think that our life is only one and it should devote to something more real, his family, children and their own happiness. I have nothing against religion, I do not know until she climbs into my apartment, if you know. Let the people believe, but I do not like when trying to impose religion. This should be an option for everyone! And it's true that I did not ask you about your city. Yet I did not ask! At first, I wanted to know more about you, and then I would have asked for more and your country of your town. So what can you tell me about him? What sort of people are your favorite places? Do you like your city? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxx, good afternoon! Great view out of your apartment. palci can see those mountains, of which you speak. And I see that the city is not too big, but quiet and peaceful. The small town is easier to raise children, because they can spend more time outdoors, play more and learn about nature. Large city often does not provide such an opportunity. So everything is fine, I like your city! It is, after all kindergarten and school? A shopping you can always go to another city, if necessary. Honestly tell you that I'm a little tired of living in a big city, I want more nature and your city is ideally suited for this! Honey, I'll ask you now is your opinion about it, just to know it. Do you think that higher education is important? You're going to insist that the child has received higher education or you accept his decision if he does not want to go to university? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good evening! And the evening and really good today. It held today by the poster of the film with an interesting title "Love without obligation." Nothing special in the title would not be if not for the addition of "no commitment". This, apparently, some comedy, which I would not go, but the name prompted me to think about what is and what obligations they have to be in love. As you yourself think? At present, relations are progressing with no obligation. I've heard where that man and woman agree to maintain relations without any. This means that they are free to sleep with those with whom they want and no one will be each other for it to condemn. And it also means that they will spend time with each other only if they would be interested and comfortable. I find it very strange stunt and nothing good in it do not see many reasons. From such a relationship is nothing reasonable will not be by definition. As you look at these things? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
Dear xxxx, good morning! I am very glad that you have in the city with everything they need for life. The main thing that there were clothes shops. And not because I like to do shopping and live without it I can not, but because it's more convenient than to travel to another city for clothes. And the kindergarten, the school is also very good. You will not need to carry children daily to another city to give them to kindergarten or school, and then to take in the evening. I do not know how to drive, my dear. I wanted to somehow learn how to drive, but could not bring herself to do it, and then forgot about the idea. Especially because I have no car. My parents, too, no car. In the future, maybe I could learn it. If it is necessary? And you know how to drive? The relationship is not without obligation for you and me. They are more suitable for frivolous people who can not or do not want to take on some responsibility. We do not so, and I am very glad to know it! I'll look forward to your response, xxxxxx!
XXXXX, good evening! Dear little more about education, my thoughts. I still believe that education does not always show the human intellect. A truly intelligent person can analyze, compare, to make any conclusions in my life. I would like children first learn this and let them know that everything will depend on the future of their actions, to teach them independence. And then they themselves can decide what they need and what they want. Now it is a different time, is not in our youth, my dear. Maybe our children will have to study at home on the internet, no one can say for sure. There are so many upgrades in schools, everyone has a computer or virtually all, which makes it possible to distance education once. I am sure that this system is not yet time will vary. But I do not really want to say about it. Something brought me in another direction. I wanted to say that higher education is useful where the teaching practice. For example, in a university or medical technology. But some discipline and you can learn the most and perhaps because even more will be the results than they would be forced to push. The main thing - a desire to educate themselves. Will it be anything else. The world provides so many opportunities - Come and take it! How do you look at it all? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good morning! In a small town, or you can move on foot or by bike. I think that the bike - it's a great transport, eco-friendly, convenient and most importantly what is good for your health. I'd like more than to ride a bike than by car. But Kiev - is a big city and if I began to move around on the bike, it would have taken away much of my time. But in smaller towns, and you can transfer to the two-wheeler! Do you have a bycicle? You know how to ride it? I learned to ride a bike when I was about age 10. Then I fell a lot, but rising, shake and went on until you have learned to fully keep the balance. This is a story of struggle and success! class I shall look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good evening! Do you know this saying, "Well, where we do not."? This means that everyone will find reasons to complain, because we have such a nature, people want to get more and more benefits. When I think about what I need to buy a new phone more expensive, I immediately find myself at the thought that I and my very good and makes me think about the new advertising and so on. And I think even at this point that there are people who have nothing to eat, who have nothing to put on, with nothing to drink, and the like. And then I realize how my life is good and how small my problems. Life is so relative. For each person is their own. Some may be satisfied with a piece of bread, and for someone red caviar on a sandwich in the morning will seem cheap. What do you think about that? Also, what do you think that a man is less tied to the family. The way it is? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good morning! I also no longer ride a bike. But you know they say. Once I learned to ride on it, and then never again do not forget. So I think that you should just a little ride, and you immediately remember what and how to do it. It will be possible to try it! Honey, you're so good talking about the family, about what you want. I see that you have no excessive demands, you want a simple human happiness, as I have in principle. For me the most valuable are my parents, my friends, my health, and when I will have my own family, it will be for me the most expensive in the world. Moral values ??- it is kindness, honesty, loyalty, sincerity and sympathy. This is perhaps the most important to me and I live by this principle, I can not demand from people that she did not do, so I'm always friendly! And you? Do you have any enemies or just the people you can not tolerate? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good evening! I've argued before about good and evil and how much evil in this world is left as much the victims of accidents happen as a result of the fact that any one person came to mind that it can decide the fate of other people. Far for an example even to seek. Some dictators have done so many ills that people still can not forget all the suffering. What do you think, is it possible that someday people will stop fighting each other and there will be peace in the world? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good afternoon! All can be, my dear, everything is possible! I also think that we have a lot in common, and one of us can get exactly the perfect match. I'm pretty active in the sense that I like to walk and walk. I always usually a lot of strength and energy. I like to stay positive and constantly maintain a good mood in his team or with their girlfriends when we meet. I was in fact still nicknamed because of this, "Ginger sun." In sports I am not engaged in any, because in principle, and I have not enough time and not too much I need it. I understand the nature of a good figure, I do not need to put a lot of effort to not get better. So I do not want to go to a gym or somewhere else, so I have had a solid muscle. Female nice touch because when is for what and then it is solid as a rock. Do you also think so? But I like to actively spend time outdoors or just walk in the park. And you? Photo I liked. And the color of your eyes, my dear? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good evening! I will go home from work Friday, and will rejoice even more. Maybe even go to the store to buy something tasty. So today I wanted seafood. My heart is burning, when I think about what could afford to buy oysters or shrimp. Better yet, seafood cocktail, where there is all this. I will have another look. And 'useful sometimes to enjoy, to please your tummy and taste buds because of the good food, too, is very funny. Now you're going to cook for dinner? Something delicious dinner or a normal, long time to cook? I look forward to your response xxxx!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx, good evening! I know how to cook well, I can cook meat, fish, a variety of soups. My favorite soup - a soup. Do you like soup? You're his ever tried it? If you have not tried it, I'll just owe you cook it. I think you can find it all the necessary ingredients. My dear, I love to travel, but so far I do not get a lot. I am only in nearby countries has been in Poland for a long time. And so I would like to still many places to see and many places to visit. But that's OK if you do not get to do it at first. For me it is more important is to create a family. Travel can wait. And what about our meeting? Have you thought where we meet? Today I called my friends in the country, there will eat meat and then stay the night at the cottage. I'm not sure that there will be work well online. Probably it will not be there at all. So I can write to you tomorrow. I would really miss you. I'll look forward to your response, xxxxxx
xxx, good morning! Yesterday I had a great time with their girlfriends on the nature. There's a cozy, pretty big house, swing on the street is on a few people, and grill for cooking kebabs. So many kebabs I have not eaten! Then we went to another room and warm up there. The pores are cleansed everything and now I have a silk skin. In general, the day yesterday was so good, so much fun! Expensive, of course, I also think about sex, and I know that you and I have come to this, too. In truth, I thought that might now better to talk about it with you, so you know our preferences. If you want to? I am not opposed to discuss it. That's what you like and do not like in bed? What are you in bed, you are dominant, or do you like it when a girl takes the initiative? As for the meeting, I was thinking about how to meet up in some warm country. Ukraine is best to look in the summer or spring. At the end of the fall is not so beautiful. So I would go somewhere in a warm country first. And then in the spring you could come to Kiev to me. What do you think about that? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx
xxxx, good evening! I would be happy to see you in the company yesterday. Sometimes you very much lacking. We'd had a good time, would you have shown us how quickly a fire. I'm sure you can do it easily. For us it was not so easy to dissolve it. This took about 15 minutes! Men usually feel very well in nature. Always know how best to settle down as drain water, or how to find north or south without a compass. And you've got this how things are going? And the way you've been doing as a child some sports? I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good morning! Yes, sex - is a game between two lovers. I would have liked to flirt with you and thereby give you to understand that I want to have sex with you. I think that such flirting is one of the best that can be before sex. This is a state where you know that soon it will happen. It gets crazy! What do you think about that? I also think that sex is important to think not only about themselves but also about their partner. Ideally, when two people get pleasure. Then sex is really lovely. Do you like oral sex? You know I've seen some of your photos. You got a good figure. You're not full, you are well-built man. I do not need inflated man who will not be able to bend the arm at the elbow. I do not need some sort of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Your figure I really like, so that all will be well. I slender and slim girl, you're a slender man. Together we will look perfect! About our meeting, I think that we can choose a warm country to spend time there. How do you like Thailand or Egypt? What part of the world you most attracted to? Let's first define the location, then select the exact date and then you can start to plan the better. Do you agree? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! I like oral sex. So as much as I like and normal. I do not understand those couples who refuse it. After oral sex makes people closer. After all, when you love a person, and when he you care about, what's the difference how to please him, and in what place? What do you think, my dear? Oh, I could flirt with you. The restaurant I would put your hand on the reed and held up to. Or I would have shot you in the eyes and gestures would be that I want to immediately be with you in one bed. I hope you do not mind that? Honey, I certainly understand that you do not have much time. If you would like to meet with me for the new year, it is possible to do so. And how much you could spend the day with me? A week or less, or more? Of course, I am ready to meet you. So you became the person with whom I have met! I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxx, good morning! You lived in me the idea of ??sex and now I can not stop thinking about it. You did this on purpose, to be honest? Today I even had a wet dream in which you participated. Action dream happened in my apartment. The bell rang and I went to open the door. On the threshold of my apartment was you and you was holding a bottle of either wine, or champagne. And a box of chocolates was! Then immediately we were in bed. My cunning brain decided to skip the part where we're drinking and talking. Immediately I went to the fun! I dreamed that you lozhishsya on top of me, starts kissing my neck and my chest, and then I feel as you enter into me. God, it was so exciting. In the morning I woke up and, unfortunately, discovered that you were not around! You dream today something of such things? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxxx good evening! And why I do not trust you? Is there something you are hiding from me and has not told us about himself is something that I would have to know? It seems to me that you're a good man, and we might go together in another country, there to rest. I've already said that I want to relax a bit on the climate of the country and from all that is happening here. So I would with great pleasure visited beach resort or mountain resort. But the best sea! Because there is nothing we will not force to do something against their will. So let's define the country have finally and start planning our meeting more accurately. I suggest you to countries such as Turkey, Egypt, Greece, Thailand, Spain. If you like some of these countries, I'll be happy. If you have some other suggestions, then let's discuss them! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good evening! To travel abroad I need a passport and a visa I need to do. For a trip to Europe and to Greece I had to do a Schengen visa to go there. So if you want to make it easier for me, then you can choose Egypt. There I can make it easy to visa free! But there is another country where I do not need a visa. Although I think that you can stop already in Egypt, if you do not mind? There's a beautiful red sea and the rich underwater life. Always wanted to scuba dive. And our meeting is an ideal place. How do you think? And you need a visa to Egypt? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx
xxx, good evening! Then just you have decided everything. Let's go to Egypt! You can see the place that you like, and then just tell it to me. I, too, want to see. Maybe I should look and also help you choose something? If you need my help in this, then you can tell me about it. But as well I trust your taste. I want, if we have to you one bedroom for two people! I think that you have this idea very much. Frankly, I like it too, because ... Because! I think you can understand me. So, if we have chosen Egypt. Now we must think about what we'll be doing. For you what is important in terms of entertainment or hotel and in general on the perimeter? I would like not too far from the sea, so it was within walking distance. And the air conditioning in the room. Everything else, in principle, not so important. Still want a shower in the room, but it is everywhere and so are! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx
xxxx , good morning! Honey, I can afford the trip. So can you tell me this does not help. But thanks anyway, that bothers me. I really, really appreciate it. I, of course, have a passport, so I can travel. And as our conversation I began to learn xxxx. So far as I know not a lot of words and expressions, but every day I learn some words and try to memorize the whole phrases. I have a phrase book xxxx It is very useful, because there are virtually all that is possible to talk. I'll use it if I do not know how you say something. In general, it seems to me that it would be even funny! What do you think? In some Egyptian resort you want to go? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxxx, good evening! Dear to me important to spend time with you, not a five-star hotel live there and in the morning red caviar. This is for me is not so important. So you choose a resort that you will have a good fit. And I will accept any your suggestion, we agreed. The main thing that there were decent conditions, preferably even three meals a day and air conditioning in the room! Here is my email address - antonia.titar4uk@yandex.ru. Can you send me to the link that you found. But as you can and then send it. It does not matter! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good afternoon! I have today already have some plans. I go to parents today digustirovat new dishes my mother sit with them and talk. Sometimes even just watch TV with them very interesting. I do not usually watch it too often, but it happens to them in joy. They always laugh and think of something, joking. So my mood rises quickly in a matter of seconds. Also, I'm going to send you a photo where I had different hairstyles and hair a different color. I already told you about this before, remember! Very, very curious, what do you say on this matter. I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good morning! I looked up hotels that you found a. Good job! I liked something, and another hotel. I did not know for a long time, in what is still worth a stop, but then I decided that here on this. It seems more romantic Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort. So if you do not mind and you will like it too, let's select it. I would like to pouzhinats you on the beach by candlelight, long look at the sea and enjoy its beauty, and then walk a little and kiss too. That would be fantastic! Honey, I red hair, too, more like. When I first painted in red color, immediately I realized that it was my color. It suits me perfectly! So now I'm not going to change anything. And I like the way you look younger. I think that if I had met you at that time, it would have sunk! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxxx, good evening! I forgot to tell you that I would like "all inclusive" for us. It will not cost too much, while we will always have food and do not have to worry on that score. If you do not mind, then so be it. And if we want to eat in a restaurant or some romantic place, we just go to another place to eat! class Today I was sorting her things in the closet. It turns out that I have lying around there clothes I did not wear a very long time. It was quite interesting to try these things again, to plunge into the memories and even remember the days when I was in one or other attire. Still now I have become more mature taste and style, now I am myself more than like me. And you yourself like you more now, or a few years ago? I'll look forward to your response, xxx!
xxx, good morning! Well, then you can stay at this hotel. A choice from xxxxxx, will suit me perfectly. I can spend all this time with you and will not even think about work. So everything turned out so well, I'm very happy! I'm at work and I will still be working well into the evening. But I'll be thinking so much about our meeting is now, after you told me the great news. How do I focus on the work, you do not know? But it really made me very happy! I also like that you were more stylish and youthful. You someone taught to dress? I usually young mother prompted what clothes you have to buy it to sit well on me. Many of the tips I use it so far! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx!
xxx, good evening! And how do you feel about plastic surgery? When I was studying in the medical thought of becoming a plastic surgeon, because it is profitable. But nevertheless I was attracted dentistry more. And despite the fact that dentists are paid less than the surgeons, I would anything not trade my job! The very same for plastic surgery, I'm pretty normal. Everyone has the right to do with her body whatever he wants. And even if someone can not understand, this is not the case and it is not necessary to tell others what to do. What do you think? I'll look forward to your response, xxxxx!
xxx, good afternoon! Heard about the xxx fashion. What do you know about the Ukrainian anything? I do not know any famous people in Ukraine do you know? Oh somebody tell you abroad. Maybe about Yanukovych or Poroshenko? Honey, you know, I think that the scars adorn men. I see the scars on your face in this photo. But I think they are not so ugly to do for this operation. You have that long walk with them that probably completely used to them. Besides, I think they remind you of the day when you had an accident and remained alive. But this is very important. The fate has kept you then from the worst-case scenario. I think it is worth remembering these things. And what do you think? But, of course, if you want to remove them, I only support you in this! I'll look forward to your response, xxxx
DDSnake
New survivor

Re: antonia.titar4uk@yandex.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:05 pm

http://www.therussianwomen.com/kiev-wom ... 259509.htm
Antonia from Kiev, Ukraine. Women Profile: Antonia259509
Russian woman Antonia from Kiev, Ukraine
Antonia from Kiev, Ukraine - photo #2 Antonia from Kiev, Ukraine - photo #3

Name Antonia
City Kiev
Country Ukraine
Age 36
Zodiac Gemini

Height 163 sm,5'4"
Weight 52 kg, 115 lbs
Hair Color Red
Eye Color Green

Education University
Occupation Dentist

English Level No knowledge
Other Languages Russian Ukrainian

Family Status Never married
Children No

Hobbies and Interests

Smoking Non smoker

About myself Maih hair color is fully consistent with my character. I like the sun - warm, gentle, affectionate and cheerful. I admit sometimes clouds block the sun, and I'm getting a red beast, but this is rare ....You see, I'm different!

My ideal partner Nonetheless, the behavior of a man depends on which Radom him a woman. I'm so hrukaya weightless and that to me there might be only a strong man who will defend and protect me as the most valuable and most precious thing he has!
His Age 40-65

==
http://www.aliceagency.com/profile.php? ... ntoniaByka
AntoniaByka

36 y/o femme, Gémeaux
Kiev, Ukraine
ukrainien(Courant), russe(Courant)
Dantist
n’a pas d’enfant
Dernier en ligne: 2013-06-14 15:46:46
0.50 credit pour ouvrir une letter

ID: 1000611066
Amis :

Détails personnels
Sexe femme
Enfants sans enfants
Veux des enfants Je vous le dirai plus tard
Taille 5'4" - 5'5" (161-165cm)
Silhouette Sensuel
Race Caucasien
Religion Orthodoxe
Status marital célibataire
Niveau d’études PhD/Poste doctorat
Fumeur Non
Buveur Non
Détails de la personne que vous recherchez
Je recherche un homme
recherchant une catégorie d’age 40-66
Relation Marriage, Relations, Romance
Evaluer le profil :
1 2 3 4 5
Evaluer: 3.9

votes: 199
Description:
Maih hair color is fully consistent with my character. I like the sun - warm, gentle, affectionate and cheerful. I admit sometimes clouds block the sun, and I'm getting a red beast, but this is rare ....
You see, I'm different!
Description de la personne idéale:
The behavior of a man depends on which is near him a woman. I'm so weightless and that to me there might be only a strong man who will defend and protect me as the most valuable and most precious thing he has!
My languages skills:
ukrainien: I am advanced in every skill
russe: I am advanced in every skill
==

http://www.rupersonal.com/AntoniaByka.html
AntoniaByka: Antonina: Maih hair color is fully consistent with my c....
Send FREE message to AntoniaByka
more photos

AntoniaByka

36 y/o female, Gemini
Kiev, Ukraine
Ukrainian(Fluent), Russian(Fluent)
Dantist
Have no children
0.50 credit(s) to open a letter

ID: 1000611066
Friends:

Personal details
Sex female
Children without children
Want children I will tell you later
Height 5'4" - 5'5" (161-165cm)
Body type Attractive
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Orthodox
Marital status Single
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 40-66
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance
rate profile :
1 2 3 4 5
rate: 3.9

votes: 199
Description:
Maih hair color is fully consistent with my character. I like the sun - warm, gentle, affectionate and cheerful. I admit sometimes clouds block the sun, and I'm getting a red beast, but this is rare ....
You see, I'm different!
Ideal match description:
The behavior of a man depends on which is near him a woman. I'm so weightless and that to me there might be only a strong man who will defend and protect me as the most valuable and most precious thing he has!
My languages skills:
Ukrainian: I am advanced in every skill
Russian: I am advanced in every skill
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: antonia.titar4uk@yandex.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks for posting the details you have.
100% a scammer, DDSnake, sorry to tell you.
One HUGE clue is the fact that she called you by two first names in every message!
The pictures abused are an innocent model's pics, not involved in the scam in any way.
She wants to meet you in a third country...another clue.
And the script is typical Russian or Ukrainian copy/pasted words, with some aspects of the story set up to later compel you to offer to pay for something for her. Poor, starving parents, war-torn country, she will need a visa, English lessons, coming airline ticket disasters, etc...highlighted in red above.

Drop all contact. Do not say one more word, not even, "Goodbye." She is a he, abusing stolen photos of a model, and he is a romance scammer. The real girl in the pictures has nothing to do with the scam at all.

He has probably a dozen or more men on the hook right now, so your silence to the scammer will keep him in the dark that his details have been posted, thus giving the other victims time to find the posts and be warned.
Here are some more topics to read and advice to follow from here on out.

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

The post-scam stage - waking up to reality
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=37058

How the scams work
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =4&t=24589
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Romance scams.