Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kennyj0012@consultant.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kennyj0012@consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:02 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12234 - the scammer there was using the services of a so called "lawyer":

Fake name used: Kenny j Maloi
Email address: kennyj0012@consultant.com

Phone number: +441513292541
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Liverpool
Original network provider* Telephony Services Ltd

Email:

Subject: Re: Concern Donald William‘s case

Dear XXX

How are you doing today? Hope this message fined you in good health, I really feel for you when I heard you crying; I'm so sorry about that. Well currently Mr. Donald Williams my client is in Scotland Yard which is the headquarters of the Metropolitan Police in United Kingdom on the subject of the product he shipped from South East Asia; well I have been taking care of the responsibility since yesterday, do not worry and never cry anymore. Mr. Donald Williams will be out soon once I secure the required documents from purchasing company and Ministry of International Trade and Industry (Malaysia).
To enable me proceed in this issue, I need your financial support to secure the necessary documents immediately so Mr. Donald Williams will be released immediately without any hitch. Please we need to settle this case as soon as possible because I don't want this problem to reach to the extent of going to court. Madam Mr. Donald will be out once you follow my instructions. Do you have viber app? I will add you so we can communicate on regular bases. I will be waiting for your kind response.
Best regards
-ML_KenneLl_Maloi-

Pls madam kindly make the payment of 7K into the previous account

Ok madam I always respect your words so much
The balance of 9000$ will be paid by Friday right?

Pictures used - the stolen images are reported online since 2013 for being abused in scams:

ken.PNG

ken1.PNG

ken2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kennyj0012@consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:36 am

Other fake characters online abusing stolen pictures from the same gallery:

On Datanta:

Ray Morgan
I'm a Men from Bogotá, Columbia
Seeking WomenTo Dating
I want a nice girl
We certify that this user is 100% real and responds to emails that interest you?
In: Colombia Bogotá
Marital Status: Single
Height: 6.2
Headline: I am loving, caring, romantic and passionate and compassionate.
I define myself: Swimming, Baseball, American Football
Webcam: No

Mass-mailing on oncedating (Chinese dating site):

Nice to meet you and how do you do? My names is jeffrey,a nationality of Germany. I am very new in this dating site with the intentions of making good friends that could lead to relationship and marriage. i view your profile and is realy good, I got deeply interested in establishing a good relationship with you.if you are willing you can drop your contact iformation,thanks

dealu001 ( love is a beautiful thing )
46, Dongyuan, Beijing, China.
I’m honest, loving and caring, with a warm heart, easy going. I’m adventurous, love to see new places and experien I enjoy swimming, watching sports, drama and walking through the countryside, and along the sea shore. I always believe in truth and honest. I was raised by wonderful parents whom instilled genuine qualities in me for my future

On vK (Russian social site):

Kelvin Ford
Hometown:Califonia
Relationship status:Actively searching
Languages:English

kenny.jpg

kenny1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:39 am

On sugardaddyforme:

lawrance77 - i just want 2 meet someone that can change my life
New York, New York, United States
Seeking SugarBaby 18 - 80
Marital Status: Divorced
Income: More than $1,000,000
I am definitely looking to date but where it goes depends on the situation, chemistry, compatibility..... I am looking to date a Stable, fun and passionate lady. I can't live without passion in my life. I wouldn't opposed to a romantic woman, that would be a great match for me since i'm hopelessly romantic and very old fashioned too - I still enjoy opening car doors and chairs being pulled out for my lady :) and most importantly is that, she must have a really good sense of humour, been attractive inside and out, confident with her feelings, and not being afraid to say whats on her mind.

I like an active family woman Who can play around with the kids and then look gorgeous to go with her man out for dinner. The man who is the center of her life, her partner, her best friend. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something that will end in just a blink of an eye.

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am passionate, intelligent, fun loving man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. I've learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to go for adventures, large or small, and i'm looking for someone to share them with.

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. But all that would be great if am been accompanied by my special someone. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together with my partner while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music.

I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places, going to concerts, live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I live a healthy and active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities.

I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits but I would like to take a shot here by saying that some of my personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it. I enjoy exercising (mostly strength training and cardio) to stay healthy. Personal hygiene is also important to me; taking care of one's self. I'm an easy-going person who likes to laugh and have fun - I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends and my soul mate. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with.

I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance. Beauty is like a book, it cannot be judged by its cover.

What kind of woman are you? What kind of man are you looking for if you'd permit me to ask? I'm new to the dating scene so i'm open to most things or even asking questions as long as we can talk and get to know each other by that. No Pressure! Let's just relax... become friends & get to know each other and see what happens!

I will look forward to hearing more from you.

What I'm Looking For
I would like to meet a woman that is ready for a stable relationship with one man and wants to be intimate at all levels: emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual (in the context of marriage, of course) which has common interests with me and would love to share them with me. She should want to spend much time together with her partner and also create a strong bond of friendship first. I prefer a woman who is caring and has a nurturing personality with a strong faith.

I wouldn't opposed to a romantic person that would be very nice since i'm hopelessly romantic. I am very old fashioned, still enjoy opening car doors and chairs being pulled out for my lady :) Most importantly is that, she must have a really good sense of humour, been attractive inside and out, confident with her feelings, and not being afraid to say whats on her mind.

I'm new to the dating scene so i'm open to most things as long as we can talk and get to know each other

kevin.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:42 am

On vK as:

Felix-Robin Roland
Hometown:LONDON
Studied at:University of London
Languages:English
Current city:London
College or university:University of London
School: Green Technology College Bethnal London

felix.jpg

felix1.jpg

felix2.jpg

felix3.jpg
felix3.jpg (7.8 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

felix4.jpg

felix5.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.