Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Richard Morris

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Richard Morris

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:55 am

Angel Return:

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, My name is Engineer Frank White, i am a U.S. Marine Engineer :lol: , I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private email box (frankwhite790@gmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
EMAIL: frankwhite790@gmail.com

Frank David White
Male / Single
Current Location Frankfurt/ Germany
I'm very understanding,open minded with a forgiven heart, loving and caring with sense of humor,hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look, i was raised with a strict Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people i still maintain this value wherever I go

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Single
Profession Marine Engineer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Education Master
Languages English

Picture used - stolen image of Capt Richard Morris. The scammer stole the picture from the real owner Twitter profile:

frankm.PNG
frankm.PNG (123 KiB) Viewed 748 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.