Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wesleyjohn321@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wesleyjohn321@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:27 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The victim met the scammer on Facebook.

he said he is John Wesley Kohns , Dallas Tx
he told me that he has to go from Dallas /Tx where he said he live (which is not true)
to Nigeria , Lagos for work , and he called me from there with a Nigeria telephone number
American number 001-612-460-8026 / +16124608026
Nigerian number - +234 817 891 2163 / +2348178912163
he called me from Nigeria , he said he has problems there with the job , and has to pay 1800,00 us dollar for clearing it up , but i didn't send nothing.

He claims to have a son, Mark.

+16124608026
Owner is supposedly based in Hopkins, MN
VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC - redirected phone number

Fake FB profile used in scam:

John Kohns / john.kohns.10
Works at CONTRUCTION
Lives in Brown City, Michigan

Stolen picture used:

kohns.jpg
kohns.jpg (25.18 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wesleyjohn321@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:30 am

Emails:

No one realizes the beauty of love, until you're caught in it , I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance cos i'm seen your beauty through the smile on your face and it capture my heart and i never want to let that go ... A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone, you're more than beautiful and that's why I want to keep you cos the 1st time i meet you i'm sure we both have a great connection between us both and i love to keep it going and make you feel so loved and happy more than you think any man can ever make you feel my one and only love and woman xxx

GM from here and hope you have a splendid day ahead of you my love ? kisses and hug for you ... you know i always love to kiss you and give you a very tight hug

your love and man John

Hello Dearest,

I am so happy i find you and also want you to know i can't stop thinking about you with the busy day and night i have been having , i'm sure you going to miss me keeping you so late but i'm happy i make you go to bed early last night , seen your text this morning you send me makes me feel so calm and happy . When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated.

Thank you my sweet heart, What more can I say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I'm failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

sincerely
JOHN

Goodmorning to you from here my life , woman , soulmate , heartbeat , life partner , my flesh and blood , part of me , my everything and you are the love of my life. We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. Each night before I sleep your sweet voice echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole.

Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated.Even in our moods, regardless of the irritations of daily life we manage to make each other laugh. The sound of your laughter rings through my ears and touches my heart. Our banter that may seem odd to others makes us giggle to no end. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another.It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together.Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.

I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants. You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you. I remember the very first day that I saw you, I could not believe I was looking at a human being. I pinched myself the hardest one could ever do so as to wake myself up from the drunken stupor I was in. For a moment I believed I was in heaven; I even danced to the music the angels were singing. Upon opening my eyes I realized I was not in heaven but that an angel had come down to earth, just for me.

I can say you are the sole comforter to me, the only one who ever took the pain to understand me. You dry every tear that falls down my cheeks. Loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me and I will forever cherish you my love..Every night I dream of heaven, and I'd gotten used to the idea that they are looking for an angel, one that went missing the day you stepped into my life, the day all my sorrows were washed away and I took a step into the impossible, crossing the margin from natural to supernatural. You are my angel and forever you will be. The one whose memories I will treasure forever till the day I turn into an angel like you.

i hope this would also expresss how speechless you always makes me feel when i'm with you ... you are just the best woman , brave , bold , matured and know what it takes to bring up a family and never want to turn it apart with hardship you have faced in it ... you are not a loser my Queen ... you are a WINNER cos the blind and wrong man would never see what qualities you possess but only the right man and loving one would see it no matter the distance , miles , or space between us both ... it takes a true man to understand a true woman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hffSKn9BQc0 ) ... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSKEOlWOytA)

i don't want you to miss me for those hours i'm going to be on plane but i know you going to cos my mind , soul and body would ache and call for you just to be with you and hear from you but i want us both to bear it till i land safely and always want you to know you mean the world to me ... YOU AND MARK , you are both my world

SINCERELY YOUR LOVE

JOHN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.