Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dannola89@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dannola89@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Zorpia:

How are you doing today ? I'll like to know more about you , you can reach me message back dannola89 at yahoo dot com

Screen name: Dannola / DannolaHola
40, Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Stolen picture used:

dannola.jpg
dannola.jpg (34.93 KiB) Viewed 729 times

The email address is used on skype with two accoounts:

gala00912 - Adewunmi Peter - no picture
Pretoria, South Africa

and

tray0092 - Tracy Kelcey - no other details
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dannola89@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:13 am

Email:

Hello xxx am so happy to come across your profile on Zorpia Although I like talking and making my mind known because it does makes me feel good.Am new to internet dating and honestly You will be the second person i will be communicating with on here because the first woman i was communicating with was looking for a night stand which am not here for only looking for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with and I hope at the end of the day, this wouldn't be a waste of both of our precious time. These are some of the things I thought you need to know about me, so that the decision will be yours If there is hope of more discussion and communication between us, Am 40 years old , I'm a Personal Investor on Oil and Gas. Six year ago my wife felt sick of breast cancer,she was taken to Israel but after spending so much money,she eventually died and this is the reason i am a donor of Cure Cancer foundation till date.I relocated back to south Africa some months after the death of my wife,.. i still have a lot i want us to discuss on and i promise to send you some pictures in my next mail !!! I just decided to write you this just to let you know few of those important things in the depth of my mind. Till i hear back from you ..Daniel
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.