Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kathallenluv@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kathallenluv@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 am

Screen name: kathy011
Email address: kathallenluv@aol.com
Phone number used: 3475040816
IP: 206.190.129.237

Originating IP: 206.190.129.237
Originating ISP: Hosting Services - proxy
City: Providence
Country of Origin: United States

+13475040816
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
VoIP - Google Voice

I'm pretty much a very passionate and attentive person...I want to find my best friend and lover wrapped up into one. I want to meet that life partner that I can not wait to wake up in the morning to see or get home from work to share smiles, laughs and good conversation. I want to be able to pick up the phone at work and tell that special somebody what the goofy person in the next office over just did.I would like to meet that one person that will love me as much as I love him. And show each other the love in little special ways. Like a card for no reason or when you are feeling under the weather. I guess you kinda get the hint. There's more but I'd hate to ruin a good surprise, come find out...

Life is a movie...It would be nice if you became a co-star in mine
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kathallenluv@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:58 am

On FB:

Katherine Allen / kathallenluv
Listens to Lucky Date
Active since March 2, 2015.

Stolen picture used:

kath.jpg

kath1.jpg
kath1.jpg (11.41 KiB) Viewed 1440 times

kath2.jpg
kath2.jpg (21.31 KiB) Viewed 1440 times

kath3.jpg

kath4.jpg

kath5.jpg

kath6.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:00 am

On maybefriends:

kath01111, United States
I'm pretty much a very passionate and attentive person...I want to find my best friend and lover wrapped up into one. I want to meet that life partner that I can not wait to wake up in the morning to see or get home from work to share smiles, laughs and good conversation. I want to be able to pick up the phone at work and tell that special somebody what the goofy person in the next office over just did.I would like to meet that one person that will love me as much as I love him. And show each other the love in little special ways. Like a card for no reason or when you are feeling under the weather. I guess you kinda get the hint. There's more but I'd hate to ruin a good surprise, come find out... Life is a movie...It would be nice if you became a co-star in mine.

Stolen pictures used:

kath7.PNG

kath8.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:01 am

On Topface:

Katherine
32, Provo, Utah, USA
LOOKING FOR MR. RIGHT

kath9.PNG
kath9.PNG (173.17 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 am

On Montgomery free add sites - with same "about me" and pictures from the same gallery:
Location Sydney, 2000, USA

I'm pretty much a very passionate and attentive person...I want to find my best friend and lover wrapped up into one. I want to meet that life partner that I can not wait to wake up in the morning to see or get home from work to share smiles, laughs and good conversation. I want to be able to pick up the phone at work and tell that special somebody what the goofy person in the next office over just did.I would like to meet that one person that will love me as much as I love him. And show each other the love in little special ways. Like a card for no reason or when you are feeling under the weather. I guess you kinda get the hint. There's more but I'd hate to ruin a good surprise, come find out...

Life is a movie...It would be nice if you became a co-star in mine.

you can e mail me ... Kathharley at yahoo

kath10.jpg

kath11.jpg
kath11.jpg (10.25 KiB) Viewed 1439 times

kath12.jpg
kath12.jpg (14.89 KiB) Viewed 1439 times

kath13.jpg
kath13.jpg (10.58 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:05 am

On Zorpia:

Katherine / Katherin1267
32, Provo, Utah, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.

kath14.jpg

kath15.jpg

kath16.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Kathharley@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:37 am

On connectingsingles:

Hello Dear,
My name is Kath, I will like to be friendly with you. Please write me directly to my email contact ( kathharley@yahoo. com ) i will show you my picture and tell you more about me,thanks Ok i will be looking forward to see your mail

kath011

Looking For Mr Right

I am a: 31 yr-old woman seeking men, 34-99
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Slim/Slender
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Smokes: Never
Drinks: Never
Marital Status: Never Married
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Someday

I'm pretty much a very passionate and attentive person...I want to find my best friend and lover wrapped up into one. I want to meet that life partner that I can not wait to wake up in the morning to see or get home from work to share smiles, laughs and good conversation. I want to be able to pick up the phone at work and tell that special somebody what the goofy person in the next office over just did.I would like to meet that one person that will love me as much as I love him. And show each other the love in little special ways. Like a card for no reason or when you are feeling under the weather. I guess you kinda get the hint. There's more but I'd hate to ruin a good surprise, come find out... Life is a movie...It would be nice if you became a co-star in mine. you can text me

I'm looking for someone with aspirations of growing, learning and always becoming a better person. Treat people with respect as well as the animals.Who am I? I'm Fun, little wild, artistic, athletic, intelligent, articulate, driven, compassionate and confident. I'm looking to find a supportive person who won't let me down and will always be there for me.

kate.PNG

kate1.PNG

kate3.PNG

kate4.PNG

kate5.PNG

kate6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.