Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgt34leonade@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgt34leonade@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:13 am

Zorpia:

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, AM BARRY BY NAME, I LIVE IN USA, AM SINGLE...i will love to know more of you.

Hi dear, how are you doing today , am Barry by name , i live in USA , i also work with oil and gas people,...i will love to know more of you thank you so much, my ID is sgt34leonade@yahoo.com....i hope to see you. wonderful you look so good.....writ me if you got this thank you so much.

Please be honest to me no game, where do you come from , do u have kids, where do you work, do you have any man in your life now.

Screen name: barry / barrylucas0822
45, Paris, France
Hi dear, how are you doing nice to met you here,I want you, i think we march i like you...i would like to be by your side Every moment,
I close my eyes and dream about us together! It
feels so right as I touch you, care for you, and hold
you in my arms. As you gaze into my eyes and tell me how
much you i love me, my knees grow weak and my
heart skips a beat. Your words touch something deep inside of me, like a volcano about to erupt. I will hold you closer still, heart
and soul whole at last. You're the only one who
touches me, the only one that moves me. You're my
fondest wish of what the future could be. I ache for
your touch. I crave for your loving embrace. I love
everything about you, your soothing text, your endless grace and beauty. I want to feel the
softness of your hand in mine. I want to hold you
and love you. I want you to always remember the
feel of my touch when you awake. I will love you
not all your life, but all my life

Club & Organizations
OIL+

Place I've traveled to
NIGOIL

Education
new york university
1996 - 2000

Work
oil and gas
1996 - 2000

Stolen picture used:

barry.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.