Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elmiravaulina21@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elmiravaulina21@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 am

Out of the blue:

Hello! My name is Elmira! I would like to make friends with you, but I'm a little confused when I write to you first! I would like to know more about you!
I never make friends on the Internet, so this is my first meeting! I also hope that you are interested in going with me! I will be very happy if you send me your photos!
Looking forward to your reply!
Sincerely, Elmira!

Return-Path: www-data@h1938030.stratoserver.net
Received: from h1938030.stratoserver.net (h1938030.stratoserver.net. [85.214.246.88])
Subject: Hi!!
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10000:bins.php
X-Mailer: PHP/5.3.10-1ubuntu3.19

Originating IP: 85.214.246.88
Originating ISP: Strato Rechenzentrum, Berlin
City: Berlin
Country of Origin: Germany

Picture received with the email:

elvira.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elmiravaulina21@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Email:

My name is Elmira!
The thought on acquaintance on the Internet has appeared at me unexpectedly.
We with the girlfriend sat in cafe and drank tea. My friend has told, that now acquaintance
on the Internet more and more popularly among people and she has got acquainted with the
husband on a site of acquaintances, her husband from Spain. Now at them the son and
for them this big event was born! I will continue to tell about myself. I do not have profile on the Internet.
I am not registered in social networks as me it never interested, but I always dreamt to find second half!
Then my girlfriend has offered, that I exploited agency of acquaintances.
We with her have gone to agency and I have considered some profiles, but I have decided to write only to you.
If I girlfriend, I never would dare at this step, but thanks to her we can carry on dialogue.
Certainly I am confused a little and in general I do not know what to write in the letter.
I wish to tell to you at once, that I search in the man. I hope for your decency because I search
for love and sincere relations. For me it is important, that the person would be kind, attentive and sympathetic.
I hope, that these qualities are at you and our purposes can coincide. I wish to tell about myself
that we could learn about each other more. I live in Russia, later I will tell about the city of Penza.
I do not have children. I was married once a couple of years,
but then we got divorced by the fact that does not get along. But I always wished to have children and
I very much liked to look after them when I had possibility to do it. I hope you correctly you
understand me and my English language. You can look at my photo to see my physical data.
My growth of 176 centimetres, weight of 61 kgs. I have many interests. I like to study the new.
At me good sense of humour. I think, that in the future you can be convinced of it.
I was born on October 21, 1981, I am 33. My sign on zodiac Libra. What sign on the Zodiac at you?
I will be glad to answer any questions which you interest. It is very interesting to me to learn more
about you, about your life, interests and the country in which you live.
If to you interestingly our acquaintance I wait for your letter and a photo :-)
Yours faithfully, Elmira.

Return-Path: elmiravaulina21@gmail.com
Received: from genuine.microsoft.com (srv-n7.esp.mediateam.fi. [81.22.253.7])
From: "elmiravaulina21@gmail.com" <elmiravaulina21@gmail.com>
Subject: I am very glad to get acquainted with you.

Originating IP: 81.22.253.7
Originating ISP: Mediam Oy
Country of Origin: Finland

Pictures received with the email:

elmira.jpg

elmira1.jpg

elmira2.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:48 am

Email:

Perhaps you did not expect to get even one of my letter :)
Or maybe the other way around waiting as much as possible of my letters.
I want to tell you that today in my city of Penza is not the best weather, it is a bit cold.
Soon my working day is over and I want to wish you a good day and evening!
My mood is very dependent on the temperature and the presence of the sun.
if outside the sun - that my life is good. if outdoor wind and rain, but the mood at zero ...
Soon Penza burst fall, and now total + 14 degrees ...
At night, the temperature has dropped again to - 11 degrees Celsius!
Today we have agreed with her sister and niece to the park in the evening to spend the summer. Oh very much like heat.
Autumn always brings to life new emotions and mood!
I'll try to take a photo.
Unfortunately I have so little free time that I can not write a long letter, and to share their impressions of our acquaintance.
I want to develop our acquaintance, and I will wait on you more and more letters. I do not want to lose you! I want to continue our acquaintance.
I want you to fill my world with light, warmed my heart !!!!!!
Everyone in my life met a special person that attracts like a magnet, he did not suspecting !!!!!!
With the advent of you, my life will sparkle with new bright colors!
Tomorrow I'll go to the village with his mother and sister. We want to visit our grandmother! I love her so much.
I'll be back in town until Sunday evening. I'll check my e-mail, if I suddenly get a chance, hoping to see your letter!
If it will, then I will answer your letter !!
Elmira

Return-Path: major4@servis-smtp1.ru
Received: from smtp.servis-smtp1.ru ([37.1.192.68])
Received: from srv-n7.esp.mediateam.fi ([81.22.253.7] helo=genuine.microsoft.com)
by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <major4@servis-smtp1.ru>)
id 1ZSONm-00017N-Rp
From: "elmiravaulina21@gmail.com" <elmiravaulina21@gmail.com>
Subject: Hug you.
Sender: major4@servis-smtp1.ru

elmira.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Email:

Hi !!!
I am very glad that you wrote to me! I want to be sure and I ask you to write to me, personally, what name should I call you?
I waited impatiently your letter, I'm sorry that I could not write you
a letter so quickly right now I'm at work and I have a little time to write to you.
Now I drink black coffee.
I was at a workshop and now has come to the workplace and are very pleased that the director praised me and said that I do well with my work.
Weather at us in the street cloudy and cool. As autumn comes a little bit. What's the weather in your city?
I will continue to talk about their lives, too, tell me about your life, as I'm interested to know you, and all that's going on in your life.
What time of year do you prefer? I love summer! In my town flows the river Sura.
In summer, many residents of our city go out of town to the country to relax.
It is a pity that in Russia the summer lasts only three or even two months, so quickly did not have time to enjoy the moment.
By the way you can see the sights of my city this link http:/ /penzalife. info/sight
I am sure that in your country beach, a favorite holiday destination of many tourists. I like outdoor activities. What type of vacation do you prefer?
I am pleased to read your letter. I write you a letter, I want to tell you everything that happens in my life.
But I am very humble and I do not know what else to ask you, tell me more about yourself.
It is a pity that the distance between us. I even can not imagine how far we are. What city do you live? I can learn it on the Internet.
If we lived nearby, we could meet in a cafe and talk endlessly. I sincerely hope
that you support my dreams. I hope that one day our dreams will come true with you. Do you have a dream?
I have a hobby, I have skis and everything you need to ride on them.
From the very childhood in his school years in the sports I love to ski.
In the winter I like to go into the woods and ride there on skis, it helps to remove all the stress that builds up over the working week!
At one time, I even participated in urban school competitions! But that's in the past now and I go skiing just for fun!
So I am a good cook.
In my town there are restaurants of Russian cuisine? I would be happy to introduce you to Russian cuisine in the future.
I'm sure you will not refuse from my delicious dishes :-)
I try to check my email every day when working. Sometimes, because of the issues of work, I have no time,
to check email. I am assured that I always answer your letter as soon as possible. Together with the letter I send you my photo.
I hope you enjoy these photos, so I'm looking forward to your photos!
I look forward to wait to read your new letter.
I wish you good mood and beautiful sunny day !!!
Elmira!

Return-Path: major4@servis-smtp1.ru
Received: from smtp.servis-smtp1.ru ([37.1.192.68])
Received: from srv-n7.esp.mediateam.fi ([81.22.253.7] helo=genuine.microsoft.com)
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

through

Originating IP: 37.1.192.68
Originating ISP: Leaseweb B.v.
Country of Origin: Germany

elmira.PNG

elmira1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, you have a very beautiful name!
How are you? You have a good mood? I like our friendship with you.
In the morning I drink black coffee, I like it very much and read your letter until I read your letter, my coffee has time to cool :-)
I can not always answer you immediately, since I broke the laptop at home and I have not had time to buy a new one.
Soon I will buy a new laptop and I can make Skype and we can have real-time communication.
I am writing to you from my work. I hope you understand me that the work I can not use Skype, as my director of a very strict woman.
I think about you all day and think about your response to my letter. I really wonder what you're doing at the moment.
It is a pity that the great distance between us.
If you do not mind, I will continue to talk about their lives and ask about your life.
I want to tell you about my family. My mom 59 years old, she is already retired. Also I have a sister, she has a little daughter.
My father died eight years ago, having broken in a car accident. It was a difficult time for our family. I love my family.
I try to help my mother, as Russia is not very large pension. We tried at least once in one month to leave the city for a picnic.
Do you like to watch movies? What movies do you like? Most of all I love the wonderful movie "Titanic." This is a classic.
I like different genres, but most of all I like romantic films about love in all the completion of the film.
I like to cook. What is the most popular dish in your country? Russia is a huge country.
Here is a very diverse cuisine. I think that the national cuisine in Russia, it chops, pelmeni, borsh. In Russia, very popular soups.
My mother and grandmother taught me to cook a lot of different dishes.
I'm sure you will enjoy dishes of Russian cuisine.As to my preferences in food.
I like different food and I often cook different dishes. The main thing that the food was prepared from
natural products. I like salads, vegetables and fruit salads as well.
xxx, I'm so sorry that I can not make and receive international calls, because on my mobile phone,
which I have given to the services no international calls.
I think in the future to buy a phone and connect yourself a personal mobile number, I hope I will buy it soon, maybe then I can hear your voice.
Maybe soon I'll be able to call you from a public phone, I'll try to find out.
I think that we'll be able to understand each other in our conversation on the phone. When I'm planning to call you, I'll let you know.
I know that you are a good man and I love it. We're talking different languages ??in daily life.
Our countries have a different mentality. Do you agree with me? Please tell me as much about your life.
I am very interested in your life. We are all human, and I understand you, but you and I belong to different cultures.
Some things I probably do not know. I will be very glad to hear it from you. Your letters help me to better understand the
your world. Write me soon! Please send your photos if you can. I'll be waiting for your letter! I try to check
email every day. Sometimes, because of the work I do not have time to check email, I hope you understand me.
I will always reply to your letters. Today I wrote you a long letter, now I have to get back to work.
I made a video for you, hope you like it :-)
I send kisses !!!!
Elmira ...

Subject: I want to be open with you

elmira.PNG

elmira1.PNG

elmira2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Email:

Hi!
I want to write you this short letter!
My working day came to an end and I have a very long time waiting for this moment! Because I feel bad after sick this Sunday!
I most want to go home and start to be treated! I want to be at work tomorrow fresh and stronger than before.
I hope that your day will be held well in advance and I wish you a good evening and good night!
Hugs and kisses!
Elmira!

Subject: Have a good evening

elmira.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Email:

xxx! You have a beautiful name!
I am fine! Today I have a good mood on the streets :-) yellow leaves of the trees, because soon fall.
I think in your country a similar situation?
Yesterday at lunch I went to a cafe with my sister. We ate and talked.
The name of my sister Svetlana.
Svetlana said that she recently began to notice the change in me.
Also, my mother noticed that I have become a fun and cheerful.
xxx, I told my mother and sister that I communicate with you.
I thought about it and realized that really, my life has changed since then,
I began to chat with you. I took longing and now I often smile :-)
Sometimes I read the letter that you wrote to me before and I can not believe I met you, I really like our communication.
Now I want to look into your eyes and see your mood. You like the way I write and what you talk about yourself?
You know, that look can say more. My eyes shine with joy when I check
my E-mail and see your letter. Thank you for the happiness that you bring me !!!
In the last letter I sent you a video, I am very embarrassed and did not know what to say, I hope you were happy to see my video :-)
I said that I am very modest, I hope you understand me in this video, I spoke from the heart.
I learned from my mobile operator that does not support my mobile international calls, in order for me to make and receive international calls,
I will need to apply for a job and that they have transferred the mobile operator that I need to activate international calls.
I hope the director will allow me to activate international calls. Once I do that, I'll let you know immediately about it,

I really want to hear your voice and I hope that soon we will be able to talk to you over the phone.
Tell me please, what kind of holiday you prefer?
I have a dream. I dream of a romantic dinner, with a man I love. But I have no beloved, I would love to meet my love.
xxx, you romantic? Do you like to surprise a girl? I like romance ... I love looking at the stars, I like
light dinner by candlelight. I'd rather cook dinner myself. I also like to dance a slow dance to the music ...
However, it was all I had for a long time.
But still, I really want to, that would be my dream come true.
Today, I will send you my picture, I want to wish you a very bright and positive day !!!
I look forward to your next letter.
Elmira :-)

Subject: I think only about you!

elmira.jpg

elmira1.jpg

elmira2.jpg

elmira3.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Email:

Hello !!!!
I am in a good mood! as mood xxx?
Today I woke up this morning and thought about your new letter.
I had breakfast and continued to think about what we could have lunch together.
What kind of food do you prefer in the morning? I have breakfast with yogurt and fruit, make toast with cheese.
I could not check e-mail at my house, as I have already said that I have broken laptop, and soon I'll buy a new one.
Now I'm back at work.
I write you letters in your spare time from my work.

xxx, I have a bit of work today. In his spare time at work, I read your every letter that you sent.
Sometimes I think what you're doing at any given time. I have an important question for you.
You write letters to other girls? I am writing a letter to you alone. I'm not interested in other men.

xxx, you know what I'm serious about acquaintance with you and therefore I am interested.
Do you prefer long-term relationships? What do not you like in a woman? What do you like in a woman?
What would you like wife in the future? It has to be formed?
Clever? Beautiful? Honest? I think that between man and woman should be understanding.
It should also be confidence and physical attraction! Men and women should be first
just friends. Love begins with friendship. If a strong friendship and mutual, the love
It will also be clean and mutual! I really want to love a man! I want this love to be
happy! I want to give this love my smile to all people! First of all, my beloved!
And I want my man was the sun that shines for all, but just warms me !!!
I'll answer that question right now. I want my future husband was reliable
support for me and our future family. I want to rely on in all my future husband.
I want my joy was his joy. My sadness was his sadness.
This is my idea of ??my future husband.
I love the comfort and cleanliness of the house. You often do household chores?
xxx, you have flowers at home? I generally love flowers and I have at home a lot of flowers!
I really like the rose, orchid, lily. Now we are not able to communicate via skype,
but soon I will buy a new laptop and we can talk on skype
I'm waiting for your letter and your photo.
Please do not keep your letter and write me soon.
Your, Elmira!

X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Subject: We are so far apart.

elmira.jpg

elmira1.jpg

elmira2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:27 am

Email:

Hi my darling xxx!
I am waiting for your letter!
Our friendship with you really like me.
I used to have to see you had a feeling of curiosity.
Now I had a feeling of sympathy for you.
I have some good news today.
I talked to my boss and she said that my vacation will be soon.
I need to finish the job and then I can have a break.
When will your vacation?
xxx, I look forward to their holidays, so we can make an appointment.
You want our meeting?
You can arrive in Russia for our meeting?
To be honest, I very much want to travel. I've never been in other countries and want to see your house!
If you want, I can plan the arrival to you.
A long time ago I do not feel that there is in my heart now.
I have sympathy for you ...
I'm afraid to tell you about it, but my feelings for you more than just friendship.
I'm really looking forward to your letters.
Previously, I had no idea that feelings can cause a desire to wait for letters when communicating in e-mail.
xxx, how do you feel?
I sincerely with you and telling you just how I feel, I want to share with you all.
From the very beginning of our conversation, I asked you what you were sincere and now I trust you.
I have a feeling that we'll know for a lifetime.
I have no secrets from you.
I always try to answer your questions.
Please repeat your question for me when I forget to answer your questions.
Tell me, please, how do you consider your future?
What do you want in the future and whether you want me to be a part of your future?
Would you like to your future wife was the rest of your life?
I do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past and I want to marry only 1 time for life!
I have a passport that allows me to travel all over the world.
I really want to see your country and your way of life.
I must see it through my eyes, and I think we're going to have a happy time together.
Today I send my photos, you might notice that I always have a smile on my face when I think of you.
I do not understand what's happening to me, in me all turned upside down, the world has changed for me.
I am increasingly beginning to understand that I'm thinking more and more about you.
I get happy when I see your letters smile on my face :-)
I do not want to scare you this, but I hope you understand me ...
I beg you, do not ask me nude photos, that you can me very much hurt, I really hope that I am to you is not a toy.
Please do not forget to answer my questions.
I really appreciate our communication with you.
Darling xxx, you can not imagine how happy I am when I see your new letter!
I am sending you kisses !!!
Your Eli.

Subject: Let you will have a wonderfull day!!!

eli.jpg

eli1.jpg

eli2.jpg

eli3.jpg

eli4.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Email:

xxx,
How's your day? What time is it in your country? I'd love to know our jetlag.
Thank you that you find time to write me. Now I would like to be close to you and feel your smell.
Like any woman, I really want attention, affection and cuddling, as well as passion.
Lately, I have noticed for myself that I feel more and more interest in our meetings.
Last night, I had a dream, in that dream, we were alone and you hugged me and stroked his hand through my hair. I believe that soon we will meet.
All our dreams will come true when we are together. Now I know where is my vacation.
Today, the director told me that my vacation starts in a few days. I think next week I'll be on vacation.
This news is very pleased me. I will have 30 days of my vacation. And also I can use even an additional 15 days,
since last year, I took a vacation to 15 days. Now I can use for 45 days. This news is very pleased me! Are you glad to know about it?
I allowed my director to take a vacation of 45 days, as I explained to
him that in my life there was a man from another country, you're cute xxx!
Soon I get my paycheck, before you go on vacation, I have to pay my salary and I'm just planning to buy a new laptop,
my laptop will be needed for that would write a letter to you, at any time, as well as to make Skype.
I hope that you are pleased. I really look at things, and I think that we should be well prepared for this. I will start to prepare for
trip, if you agree with that !? What clothes should I bring?
Now Russian heat on the streets are blooming trees and flowers. I need to know the answers to my questions.
xxx, I will report about my preparation for the trip, you really would like our meeting?
I feel our sympathy, and I'm drawn to you. I am confident that when we meet again, our feelings with you become stronger!
Please, promise me you'll take care of me, I trust you. I take our relationship with all my heart and soul.
The most nearest international airport is in the city of Moscow. This airport Sheremetevo and Domodedovo. Tell me please,
What the international airport closest to your house? Which airport should I buy tickets? I've never been in your country.
When I arrive to you, you meet me? I do not know anyone except you in your country. I ask you that you met me at the airport.

xxx, I'll be happy to spend time with you. The time we spend together with you, to help us get to know each other better. I will begin
take some steps to our meeting. I will do my best to meet you and I as soon as possible. I will do
all by yourself, as an adult and responsible girl. I want you to write to me every day! I really need your support!
In the coming days, I plan to find out what I should do for my trip to you. I promise that I will inform you of my news.
Together with the letter I give you a photo, I hope you like my photo. I want to send you a postcard, but I do not have your address.
Write me your full address and as soon as you write me your address, I immediately go to the post office, what would my card sent to you.
When you open the envelope, take the card in your hand and you will feel the smell of my perfume, I hope you like my perfume.

The name of my perfume "Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Imperatrice"
Sorry I have not written you my full name, my full name: Elmira Vaulina. Write me your full name.
Sorry if today I did not answer all your questions. Just today I have a lot of work and I do not have time to finish.
I will try to answer all your questions next time.
I am sending you a million kisses !!!! I'm sure they reach you !!!!
Always, your Elmira.

Subject: Hooray! I soon vacation!

elmira.jpg

elmira1.jpg

elmira2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.