Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elmiravaulina21@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: elmiravaulina21@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:58 am

Email:

Hi xxx !!! How is your day today?
I have some news !!! I found the information that is needed to travel to your country.
Embassy there in my town. The embassy is located in Moscow. I can not apply for a visa in my town.
For travel in your country I need to apply for a visa.
Employee travel agency told me that I should submit an application online and send it to the embassy.
Then I have to enroll in for an interview and then I have to go to Moscow to get a visa.
xxx, I am very glad that you like the idea of ??our meeting with you. In the travel agency told me that it is not
anyone can get permission to travel to your country. Financial stability is very important, as well
the important purpose of coming to your country. I said that I will be traveling for the purpose of tourism. Together with
employee travel agency, we decided that the best type of visa for me will be a visa "Tourist".
According to the visa «Tourist" I can move freely on the territory of your country.
I'm going to spend in your country for 30 days. I think that this time it will be enough for us
You could get to know each other better. Do you agree with me? Employee travel agency told me that
while the visa is about 10 days from the date of filing the application for a visa.
At this time I'd better live in Moscow, so that at any time I can be invited to the embassy.
I've already picked up a list of the documents that I need to submit to the embassy in Moscow.
I can not believe that soon we will be together with you. We will be able to give to you by the letters and
talk endlessly, looking into each other's eyes.
xxx, as an employee of travel agency told me that he might need a letter of invitation
from thee, when I apply to the embassy. You'll be able to give me an invitation if I need it?
I will write to you if I need your invitation.
Now I'm going to call the embassy to find out more and more concrete. I need to find out about the cost of paperwork.
I also must make an appointment at the embassy. I hope the information I gave you now, very
I pleased you. I am sure that nothing will prevent us to meet with you. Do you agree with me?
I'll send you pictures, I think you'll like it.
I will finish my letter and I will wait for your answer.
Kissing just for you, your Elmira !

Return-Path: elmiravaulina21@gmail.com
Received: from genuine.microsoft.com (srv-n7.esp.mediateam.fi. [81.22.253.7])
Subject: Dear, I want to please you!

Originating IP: 81.22.253.7
Originating ISP: Mediam Oy
Country of Origin: Finland

Pictures received with the email:

elmira.PNG

elmira1.PNG

elmira2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:43 am

Email:

Hi xxx !!!!
I am very pleased to receive your letter today.
xxx, I look forward to our meeting with you with great anticipation !!!
You're waiting for our meeting? Today, I have important news. Please be careful.
Yesterday I called the embassy, ??which is located in Moscow. Now I know all the information
I need to travel to your country. First of all, I was told that I should personally visit
Embassy in Moscow to begin the process of registration documents. I said it was not a problem.
Tomorrow will start my holidays, at any time I can start the paperwork.
I was told to travel to your country, I have to visit the embassy to fill out forms.
I need to wait for the approval of my journey. I have to show a certificate of marital status certificate
from work, a declaration of the payment of all taxes, as well as passport photos. Today I will try
get all the documents. I also said that I would give to be 2 ticket (ticket for arrival
in your country and to return to Russia).
xxx, I was told that an invitation will be unnecessary for me. If there is a need for
invitation, I'll tell you about it. I decided that I would live in a hotel or rent a room. I will
choose the cheaper option when arrive to Moscow. I'll have to pay for the visa, and so do I need to pay
the visa fee and an additional fee for registration forms. I was allowed to travel to your country,
I must have health insurance. I asked about the cost of the ticket, but she is not at the embassy
I was able to answer my question. When I am in Moscow, I will visit the airport to get to know the prices.
Today, after a telephone conversation with the girl from the embassy, ??I thought a lot about how we can meet.
Between us there is a sincere attitude and I am sure that our relationship with you will grow.
I want to know that our mutual feelings with you.
xxx, I need to be sure that you meet me at the airport.
I expect you as well as I want our meeting with you. I have a feeling of joy that emerged from the first day of our
dating. Because my life was gone, and the feeling of loneliness, I am pleased to know that the world is a man who
He thinks of me. Yesterday I went to the store and bought the underwear, it's very beautiful and sexy lingerie.
My dear, you have no idea how I want to meet with you, I wish that our meeting was unforgettable and I am confident,
This beautiful clothes like you. I want to be the most beautiful for you!
I had no relationship with anyone for more than 3 years old, I could not find himself the only one that I would like.
I believe in the fact that between us will be a great passion and we can build a beautiful love! I really want it!
Our meeting with you is a big step in our relations with you. I listen to my heart, and my heart says,
that together we will be happy. Please tell me your thoughts !!!
Together with the letter I send you my beautiful pictures, I hope you like it.
I told my friend that I have found my love, it's you xxx! She was happy for me, she's my best friend and I trust her.
I do not want to lose a single day of my vacation !!! Our meeting is the best way to find out each other better.
I really miss you and I think about our first meeting, I now have the excitement, as I humble girl :-)
Millions of kisses for you xxx !!!
Your, Elmira !!

Subject: I look forward to our meeting

elmira.PNG

elmira1.PNG

elmira2.PNG

elmira3.PNG

elmira4.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:28 am

Email:

Hi my dear xxx !
I just finished reading your letter. Today, I no longer work as started
my holidays. Now I come to work, that would get all documents from the
my director that I need at the embassy. The director wished me
have a nice rest. Colleagues joked and picked me up, we have to work
very cheerful staff and they, too, wished me a good holiday.
I'm very glad!!! I am pleased that we will soon be together !!! I am confident that these
Holidays are the best holidays.
xxx , I look forward to our meeting with you !!!
I told my mother that I'm going to Moscow tomorrow. My mom said that she
will accompany me to the airport in Penza
. My mother asked me to be a very
neat. She asked her to write a letter as soon as I arrive in your country.
I also promised to convey my mom with you our joint photo. If my
his father was still alive, he would be very happy that I met my love and will travel
to him. It's very romantic to meet the person with whom you want to
spend my life, my love - it's you, my xxx !
xxx , I trust you, I do not doubt the sincerity of your feelings. Very
soon we will be together with you. Tomorrow I will arrive in Moscow. I promise that I will
I write you letters every day, and tell you how things are going with registration
documents. I will need your support. I'll be all alone in Moscow.
Moscow is a big city and I'll be there all alone. I am confident that with our
you sense, will help us to be together.
Darling today I'll give you a picture that I made especially for you.
I prepared all documents and collect all the things I've done for you photo.
Today I will buy myself a new laptop,
so that we could write letters to each other, while yet I will be
in Moscow, while the visa is issued. I think you understand that I need a laptop,
so that I could write you a letter and report on all the news. I did not succeed
connect to my mobile phone international calls, as it is a long process,
and I have not had time to do it. I think that if necessary,
I can find a way to call you from Moscow. I very much hope that the
I will succeed. I want again to ask this information from you!
Please do not be offended, I'm asking is for the second time. I want to make sure that there are no errors.
Your full name?
Your home address and the city?
Phone number?
At one airport, I should arrive in your country?
Honey, I accidentally deleted some of your letters, and I ask you to write all the information, I write it down in my notebook.
This is very important, do not forget to write it in your letter!
Now I have to leave the computer. I do not work today, and I can not stay long computer.
Recently I bought a swimsuit. I want to show it to you, I hope you like it.
Now I go to the airport to buy a ticket to Moscow.
Our meeting will make us the most happy! I want to make this happy moment was a lifetime!
I dream of our meeting!
Your, Elmira!

Subject: My dear!I start my vacation! I fly to Moscow!

elmira2.PNG
elmira2.PNG (145.26 KiB) Viewed 2009 times

elmira1.jpg

elmira.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anzhela1982sweety@gmail.com

Unread postby nikjames » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Looks like this girl has changed name and where she lives. She is now called Anzehla with the e-mail address anzhela1982sweety@gmail.com

Hi!!! I am happy to read your reply! I was waiting for your letter with impatience!
Now I am at work and have a minute to write you a letter.
Sorry if you find any your question not answered, it is because english
is not my native language, and I simply sometime don't understand some lines you
write, and I even can use a translator! Please be patient, when I get
more time I reread all your letters and answer if I forget!!!
Just don't want you to think that I'm not interested in what you write!!!
Because I really want to know you better!!! Also I believe that you
are very decent man and not going to ask me to make nude pictures till we get to know each other better!!!
I'm talking to you because I want serious relationships!!!! I don't
intersted in any teenagers fun!!! Hope you are serious too with all my heart!!!!
So what is the weather in your city? In my city it is not warm...
Summers are short here, so people enjoy the summer time here a lot
and spend a lot of time outdoors! I like summer weather because it is only about
3 months that people can enjoy summer sun!!!
I would like to continue telling you about my life,
also please tell me more about your life as it is very interesting to know all that is
happening with you! What time of the year you prefer the most?
As you probably have noticed already, I enjoy summer time most of all!
My city is located on the river Belaya. It is not big as other rivers in Russia!!
Nature is very beautiful here! There are many sights to see!!!
During summer many people like to spend their free time at the beach side.
In the winter the river covers with ice completely and some people even go ice fishing there.
I have never been fishing myself though.
It is a pity that summer here lasts not too long...I like to spend my free time outdoors at the nature,
I am an active person! How do you spend your free time?
It is very pleasant for me to read your letter! When I write you my letter,
I wish to tell to you about everything. If you don't understand something from my letters,
please ask and I will explain what I mean, ok?
I am sometimes very shy and don't know what to ask...Please tell me more about yourself!
It is a pity, that there is distance between us.
I don't even know how far away we are from each other!
Tell me more about your place of living, it is so interesting to know!!!
I can also try to look about it in the internet! Of course,
if we lived nearby we could meet in some cafe and talk as much as we want!!!
I sincerely hope, that you agree with my dreams!
I hope, that some day our dreams will come true. Do you have a dream?
I also have a hobby, I collect many recipes from different countries.
From childhood I spent lot of time in the kitchen together with my mom and grandmother.
Now my mom is very proud of me that I know how to cook many dishes!
It is my hobby, I never went to school for cooking.
Are there any restaurants with Russian cuisine?
I will be more than happy to get you acquainted with Russian meals in future.
I am sure you will not resist from my delicious meals! :)
I try to check my mail to see your letter every day, when I am at work.
Sometimes because of the work issues I am not able to check it though. Please be sure
that I always will reply to your letter as soon as I can!
Together with my letter I send you my photos again. I hope you like them, I also wait for your photos!
I will be waiting with impatience to read your new letter!!!
I wish you a great mood and a beautiful sunny day!
Anzhelika.
nikjames
New survivor

anzhela1982sweety@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:10 pm

nikjames,

Thanks for the warning post. If you have any more emails or other information he sent to you, please post them.
And protect yourself by reading this:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

kotovaanzhellika@gmail.com

Unread postby scamsurv70 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:53 am

Well let me be added to the list that this imposter has attempted to hit. Below are the posted emails:

This coming from the following email address, kotovaanzhellika@gmail.com

I did a reverse image lookup on google of the "a bit of sport.jpg" pic and found your site.
Thought I would add my contact. Did not get any info out of me as I find it kinda fun to
play them along for a while. Had one play me for 3 months a few years ago. I find it fun
to see how they use ploys and pressures attempting to get info. I'll give you my phone number
if you give me yours. Told it that my phone could not make international calls, which it
can not, I don't even have long distance without a phone card. Figured next would be asking
for $$$ for the plane flight here or some other such nonsense. Emails led that way, so that's
when I decided to see how famous this one was.

Here are a few pictures I got, "just for me"

Note: the pictures are already reported here.

Below are the emails, yep she's ready to travel to visit my country. They must think we are really dumb.

Hello! It again I Anzhe!
I hope you have received my previous letter! At me is free time and I have decided to
write to you!
I on work, I'm fine! My working day comes to an end! It is week was very strained!
I wait I will not wait weekend! What plans at you on these weekends?
I have no big plans, in fact I have not even thought what I would do on the weekend!
in my town are not many places you can go! I think, that weekend I will be with my
family!
Family, this main thing in a life! I think, you agree with me!
I will be put on, that you receive my letter! I will write tomorrow!
I wish you a good weekend!
I wait your letter!
Anzhe....

Hello! How are you?
It again I Anzhe:)
I just wanted to tell you Hello :) at me all as always! I on work. Today at me not so it
is a lot of work!
After work I will go on shops! This Saturday at my mum birthday! I wish to buy to mum a
gift! There can be you will prompt, what to me to buy to mum? I appreciate your opinion!
I hope we will talk tomorrow!
Anyway I will wait your letter!
Yours Anzhe.

Hello!
I have everything still! My working week, at last has ended! I am glad, that tomorrow at
me the day off!
I wish you good weekend! I hope at you there will be big days off! you are planning
something special in the weekends?
I hope to talk to you soon!
I will wait your letter!
Anzhe!!

Hello!
It again I Anzhelika!
I am very glad, that you have answered my letter! I thought of that, you will answer me
or not!
I hope my answer have not kept you waiting!i like your photo!
I wished to check up mail last night, but my personal laptop does not work! I write to
you from the working laptop!
Right now I on work, I have just read your letter!
If it is interesting to you, I will tell about my work!
I work 6 days in a week, from Friday till Saturday!
My working day begins at 09:00.
I work till 18:00. My friends name me the workaholic:)
I work in the building company!
I work in a sales department! I the adviser for sales!
I love my work.
I work on the computer much!
I hope to you interestingly to listen about my life!
I have left school, after school I studied at university.
I studied in "Bashkir State University!
As I already spoke in the last letter I live in city Ishimbai.
The population of my city 66000. My city very beautiful if to you interestingly I send
you a photo of my city.
I have a question, You sometime were in Russia?
If you have questions to me, I will answer all your questions!
I want will get acquainted with you on closer! Do not hesitate to tell about itself!
I think in the future we can speak by phone!
I have not enough free time! I should return to work! I will tell a little more about
myself tomorrow!
Thanks for your attention!
If at you is Skype, write me it! When we will see each other face to face, we can is
better will get acquainted! I plan to buy the new laptop and to make Skype.
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
I finish my letter! I wish you a nice day!
I will wait your letter!
Anzhelika!

Hi!
It again I Anzhelika! My friends name me Anzhe! You can name me Anzhe! How I can name
you?
I am very glad that you have answered me!Thanks that have shared with me your life and
have told about themselves! I think, that an age difference it only figures! You agree
with me? It is a pity, but I could not open website!
I waited your letter! I not always can quickly react to your letter! I cannot use the
working laptop to suit the own ends! I think you me understand!
I have a free time and I can write you the letter!
I like to communicate with you! I'm wondering what you're doing right now?
I will continue to tell about myself!
I love summer!
It is a pity, that in Russia the summer lasts only three months. What weather in your
city? It is a pity, that the summer has quickly ended!
I do not know what to tell about myself! I communicate for the first time on the
Internet! to be honest I'm a little shy!
To me pleasantly our dialogue! I with the big interest wait your letter!
Words it is impossible to describe everything, that I wish to tell to you!
I like productive leisure on the nature and sports.
I already said, that I love fitness! Unfortunately at me not so it is a lot of time for
my hobby! Basically I train on weekend! After work I often go to pool! I like to float!
What type of vacation do you prefer?
Do not hesitate to tell about itself. I want to learn more about you!
It is a pity, that between us the big distance.
If we lived nearby we could meet in cafe! What do you think of it? I think we will find
common language!
I very much like to prepare various dishes, I receive from it pleasure.
Since childhood, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother
I wonder in your town there are Russian restaurants?
I will be glad to acquaint you with a Russian cuisine in the future.
I am assured, that you will not refuse my tasty dishes :-)
I will finish my letter!
I will wait, your letter.
I wish you good mood!!!
Anzhelika!

Hello xxx, at you very beautiful name!i like your photo!
I wish to answer yours questions: my age 32 years! I have no children! I was not in
marriage! I believe in God, I the Christian! The love cannot be put into words! I think,
that it is possible to express love actions!
How are you? how is your mood? I hope at you all well!
I like our dialogue.
I have woken up in the morning in good mood!
I begin my morning with a tea cup! I live in small apartment!
Soon I will buy the new laptop. I hope we can talk to the help skype! To see each other
face to face and to speak in real time, it will be remarkable!
I on work! It is a pity, that I cannot use Skype on work!
I often think of you!
It is interesting to me, than you are engaged at present.
It is a pity, that between us the big distance.
If you not against, I continue to tell about the life and to ask about your life.
I wish to tell about my family!
To my mum of 57 years. My mum on pension. My mum was born in city Ishimbai. The daddy was
born in Khabarovsk! My parents have got acquainted, when the daddy was on business trip
in Ishimbai. My daddy was more senior mum for 24 years!
I have elder sister. My sister married! My sister has a son!
My daddy has died 7 years ago. It was very difficult to me to be measured with death of
the father! It is always very difficult to lose the loved one!
I love the family. At me a small family and we help each other!
what kind of books do you like? I love the Russian classics! My favourite writer
M.Bulgakov. My favourite book "the Master and Margarita". I read this book some
times! You heard about this book? I heard that this book has been translated into many
languages of the world!
What movies do you like?
I cannot forget remarkable films (The Bodyguard), (Vanilla Sky), (Braveheart), (The
Wedding Planner).
I like different genres, but most of all I prefer romantic films about love, with good
end of a film.
I like classical and pop music.
My favorite singer Whitney Houston!
As I already spoke I like to prepare!
What most popular dish in your country?
Russia the huge country. In Russia various kitchen!
I think, that national dishes in Russia, these are cutlets, pelmeni, borsh.
In Russia soups are very popular.
I am assured, that you will like dishes from a Russian cuisine.
As to my preferences in food.
I like different food and I often prepare different dishes.
The main thing that the food has been prepared from natural products.
I like salads from vegetables and fruit!
xxx, your phone can accept international calls?
My phone number +792366578811. My phone cannot accept international calls!
I hope, that I will find a way to call to you!
I wait your phone number in the following message.
When I will plan to call you, I will inform you.
I know, that you the good person and me it very much are pleasant.
We with you speak in different languages in a daily life.
Our countries have different mentality.
You agree with me?
Your life is very interesting to me.
All of us people and I will understand you, but we with you belong to different
cultures.
Some things, I probably, do not know.
I will be very glad to hear it from you.
Your letters help me to present your world better.
Please, send the photos if you can.
I will wait for your letter!
I try to check email every day.
Sometimes because of work I do not have time to check up email, I hope you understand
me.
I will always answer your letters.
I send you my photos, I hope to you it it is pleasant.
Anzhe!

xxx!
I'm fine!
I like your photo! At you the big family! I know, that such MSM, AOL, and Yahoo! I write
to you from work! I cannot use the laptop to suit the own ends! When I will buy the new
laptop, we can use MSM, AOL, and Yahoo for dialogue!
Today at me good mood :-)
Yesterday I was on a visit at my sister!
We had a family supper!
Name of my sister Anna.
My sister has told, that I have changed!
My mum has noticed, that I became cheerful and cheerful.
xxx, I told my mother and sister that I communicate with you.
I have thought and have understood, that is valid, my life has changed from the moment of
our acquaintance!
I began to rejoice lives and to see happiness in trifles!
Name of my mum Kseniya, my mum approves our dialogue. Mum is very glad to see my good
mood.
I very much like our dialogue.
Right now, I want to look you in the eye and see your mood.
In my country say, that eyes a mirror soul!
Having looked in eyes the person can understand much! Eyes speak the truth! You agree
with me!
It is pleasant to you as I write to you and that that I tell about myself?
My eyes shine for pleasure when I read your letter!
Thanks you for happiness which you bring to me!!!
I made a video for you, I said that I am very humble, I hope you understand me in this
video, I spoke from the heart.
I want, that you have heard my voice!
I learnt how I can connect international calls! I hope that in the future we will be able
to talk on the phone! I want to hear your voice!
Once I do that, I'll let you know immediately about it!
I have a dream.
I dream of a romantic supper, with beloved! I wish to find the love! I wish to find
second half!
Each person in this world has second half!
xxx, you the romanticist?
To me like romanticism...
I like to look at stars, I like a supper at candles.
I would prefer to make a supper.
I as like to dance!
Nevertheless, it is all was at me for a long time.
But nevertheless, I very much want, what my dream was carried out.
I with impatience wait for your following letter.
Anzhe!

Hello!
How are you! I hope at you all well!
How mood xxx?
Today I have woken up in the morning with thought on you.
During a breakfast I looked at an empty chair near to me! I thought of our joint
breakfast!
What do you prefer for a breakfast?
My breakfast consists of yoghurt and fruit! I prefer an easy breakfast!
I often think of you!
Your life is interesting to me, I wish to know about you as much as possible! My
curiosity does not have a limit:)
I have an important question for you.
You write letters to other girls?
I have the correspondence only with you, and me other men do not interest.
I do not want, that between us there were secrets! Relations cannot be constructed on a
deceit! I hope for your honesty! I very trustful woman, I do not want, that you have
broken to me heart!
I appreciate honesty and sincerity, for me it is the most important qualities in the
man!
Pete, you understand, what I seriously concern our acquaintance?
You prefer long relations?
What do you do not love in the woman?
What you involves in the woman?
How you represent the future wife?
What should be your wife: Clever? Beautiful? Fair?
I think that between man and woman must be understanding, trust and physical attraction!
I want to love and be loved! woman's happiness is to find a man who will understand and
support me!
I wish to be happy near to beloved man!
I wish to be proud of the man. I want, that my man was proud of me!
I want, that my future husband was a reliable support for me and our future family.
I wish to rely in all on my future husband.
I will be with him in sorrow and joy!
These are my representations of my future man.
I love a cosiness and cleanliness in the house.
You often are engaged in house affairs?
Pete, you love flowers?
I love flowers and I have at home a lot of flowers!
I very much like orchids.
I like animals.
In my apartment there are no pets because I have no a lot of free time and all the day am
on work.
However in the house of my sister there is a dog.
Now we have no possibility to communicate through skype, but soon I will buy the new
laptop and we can speak on skype.
I will inform at once you on it.
Our letters it is an invisible thread which connects us!
I will wait your letter!
I hope you will answer my letter!
Yours, Anzhe!

Hello, it Anzhe! You remember me?
How are you? I, did not hear very long ago from you?
I'm fine!! Hope we still we will talk, I will wait your letter!
Anzhe!!

HI! xxx!
I with the big interest waited your letter!
I feel that our friendship develops into something more!
I used to have to you it was a sense of curiosity.
Now I have had a feeling of sympathy for you.
I have good news to you!
I talked to my chief and she has told, that my vacation will soon.
I should finish the begun business and then I can have a vacation.
I wonder, when will your vacation?
Pete, I with impatience wait the vacation. We could agree about a meeting.
what do you think about that?
You can arrive to Russia for our meeting? You would like to arrive to Russia?
It is interesting to me to visit your country! I wish to see the world round you, our
meeting is interesting to me!
Very much for a long time I did not test such feelings which is in my heart now.
I have to you feelings of liking...
I am afraid to speak to you about it, but my feelings to you it is more than simply
friendship. I hope you understand about what I speak?
I'm really looking forward to your letters.
Pete, it is interesting to me, that you feel!
I sincerely with you, and I tell you only that I feel I want to share with you all.
From the beginning of our conversation, I told you that you were sincere and I now trust
you.
I have a sensation, that we are familiar with you throughout the whole life.
I have no secrets from you.
Tell to me, please, as you see the future?
What do you want in the future and whether you want me to be a part of your future?
Would you like to your future wife was with you the rest of your life?
I wish to marry only once and to be happy.
I have a passport which allows me to travel all over the world.
I am valid, very much I wish to see your country and your way of life.
I should see it the eyes and I think, that we with you will have happy time together.
Today I will send with my letter of a photo and video, you can always notice that I have
a smile on face when I think of you.
I do not understand, that with me happen, in me all has turned over, the world became
another for me.
I even more often start to understand, that I think of you more and more.
I become happy when I see your letters, on mine face a smile when I read your letters :-)
I do not wish to frighten you of it, but I hope, that you understand me...
Please, do not forget to answer my questions.
I very much appreciate ours with you dialogue.
Pete, you do not represent as I is happy, when I see your letter!
I send you air kisses!!!
Yours Anzhe!
Last edited by firefly on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: RL details of OP removed. FF
scamsurv70
New survivor

Re: kotovaanzhellika@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:14 pm

scamsurv70, Thanks for posting the emails to help warn others. One thing though, you should not play around and string them along once you know that they are scammers using your real life accounts. Even though they are men in a different country doing this, they may have contacts that live close to you. Since they are criminals, if you piss them off enough they might just have someone visit you or do something else to hurt you or your family, since they will have your real name and other details about you.
Playing around with them also educates them to be better scammers, and that may hurt more victims.
You should drop this one now, and add any additional information that you have at this point.
Where did you meet her? Her exact online profile URL links? etc. Any small bit of detail can help save another person.

Read this informational topic about how to deal with scams.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: kotovaanzhellika@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:48 pm

My phone number +792366578811

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Republic of Altai
Original network provider* Mobicom-Novosibirsk
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.