Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Gabriel Troiano

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Gabriel Troiano

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:49 am

Email address used: us.xxxxmilitary@yahoo.com

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

I met the scammer on FB. In his first email he used the name Camden Martin Arthur; in the second one he was Magnoli Anthony. First time he said his on mission in Nigeria yesterday he said he is in Iraq in the very dangerous mission. he said"give me your full name ,address, bank account and post code I will send you 75℅my money!"
I told him -NO,so his deleted account, but he said he wants to know everything about her job, about her life. when I asked him why he wants my email he said Facebook is reading messages and it's dangerous.

Email:

i am so happy to receive your message and it is my pleasure having you as my friend, Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me, I am an American Citizen and also an American soldier and before I was serving in the American Army base in United State but right now I am leading a troop in IRAQ I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in IRAQ, I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, love arts, environment, social culture,....etc.
My full names are Gen Troiano Gabriel and my nick name is (Magnoli Anthony)an American National and I am still in IRAQ but will be going back to my country soon. So nice to have you as my darling and pray that the almighty God will help us have a mutual relationship
...Amen!!!!

On FB as :

Magnoli Anthony (Gabriel Troiano) /magnoli.anthony.33
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in London, United Kingdom

Pictures used - stolen images of Brigadier General Gabriel Troiano:

anthony.jpg

anthony1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.