Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gunntanya@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gunntanya@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:23 am

MyBelovedNet:

Hi dear!
Nice to meet you ;)
It is really interesting for me what are you doing,how do you spending your free time, what interesting things happing with you.If you want to know more from my life you can write your e-box , and we can speaking about it.
Take care ;)
Tatyana

Hello !
Surely. Here is it : gunntanya@yandex.ru
I`m waiting forward for your letter :-)

Full Name Tatyana
Birth Year 1989
City Kiev
Country Ukraine

Sex Woman

Picture used:

tatyana.jpg
tatyana.jpg (54.14 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

natalsaintss@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:28 am

Reply from a different email address:

Good morning xxx,
I think you really are such a nice man. You seem full of life and energy and I like it)) To tell the truth I had about given up on the Internet dating as so many men are just interested in having fun, exchange nude pictures, sex conversations, and their replies were not from the heart. Does this make any sense or maybe its just a language barrier, but when I asked certain questions there were no answers. They were not serious with me at all. I am looking for a man who will be a partner, someone to share with, to love, to communicate and so many other things. I hope I do not sound strange, but I really want a man who will love me as I will love him. Just an old fashioned love romance to last to the end of time. Now you probably think I am too young for it or a little silly but it is what comes from the heart and soul, the inner world.
Just to start, I live in the city of L'viv, west part of Ukraine. I'm consulting women in beauty shop, help them chose beauty products they want and need considering their age and skin needs. I like my job though it doesn't pay much. I'm dreaming of opening my own shop but it's only a big dream for now) I'm 30 and I consider this age the best for a woman to start her own family and think about future with a good man. Please ask me questions and learn more about me as I am interested in you as well. I wish you a good day and looking forward to hear from you soon!

Tanya.

Return-Path: natalsaintss@gmail.com

Pictures received with the email:

tany.PNG

tany1.PNG

tany2.PNG

tany3.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.