Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brainmooore@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: brainmooore@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:12 am

Email:

Hello honey how are you doing today?hope you are doing great.baby i have been tell you how much i love you and i was also waiting for us to see in human to prove to you how much i really love you, i have also told you while i silent for a while without wright.baby i really love you i want you in my life.without you life does not worth living,you are all i have.honey love em foe whom are i am not what i do.hope to read from you soon

Brian
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Email:

hello honey, good morning and how are you doing hope you have a nice night?honey you are all i think of both fday and night,there is know other woman in the world that can take your space in my heart.
We may fight and we may cry, but we’ll get back, I’ll tell you why- because you are the reason I’ll survive.If I could hold you forever, I would, if I could look at your forever, I would, if I could be with you forever, I would! we are meant to be together.To be with you is all I desire, to hold you is all I hope for, to love you is all I dream of! have a great day ahead.love you always
Brian
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:43 am

Emails:

good day honey how are you doing hope you are going great,i know i am important to you the way you are to me.honey i can just imaging life without you,you are all i think of every day and night because you are all i need in my life,i don't know what to do to make the love of us come to real like see in person,i have think of every thing human possible i just can wait to see you one day my love.hope to read from you soon kisses

Good morning honey and how was your night?hope it was fine,honey i just want to tell you how much i love you
"Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart."I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end."For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you."have a great day my love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:50 am

Email:

Good morning honey and how was your night,hope it was good?yes i promise to come before because i was unable to make it that time.my superintendent transfer me to another war zone which i am now,honey one thing you should know is that i love and care about you nothing in the world we make me to stop loving you
The day will come when you'll be mine But I'll just wait till that time If I have to wait forever, that's what I'll do Cause I can't live my life without you
Tears may dry Years may fly But my love for you will never die
Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. To remind the world, that it still exists.wait to read from you soon
your husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Email:

hello honey how are you doing,and how is everything with you hope you are fine?yes honey i am in another war zone.presently i am in west Africa for three months peacekeeping mission,when i suppose to have my retirement my commander extender it, that was my reason i was serious about living the camp to come and see you last time,i am going to have my final retirement by next month end. once i have it next month, i we come over to your country to see you.by then we will see each other and start living together as husband and wife,honey dont worry we are going to see very soon okay?love my dear wife.hope to read from you soon.kisses
Brian
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:59 am

Email:

Hello honey good morning and how was your night hope it was cool?honey i most confess to that In my world, I walked to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony and at peace in the world of love.You are my first romance and I'm willing to take a chance; until life is through, I'll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. From the very start, please be careful with my heart."honey i most say that My life would be beautiful if you are by my side because you have painted a smile in my heart that will last for a lifetime."have a wonderful weekend.love you always
Brian
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.