Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brainmooore@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: brainmooore@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Email:

hello my love how are you, and how is every thing with you?hope you are fine.pretty i can wait to be wait you,i can wait to hold you close.honey i talk to one agent in England about the flight ticket to your country and he told me the amount,and i don't have such money with me here.and i don't know what to do now.hope to hear from you soon
your Husband
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Email:

Hello honey how are you doing and how is everything with you hope you are okay.honey I really want to celebrate this xmas with you. I want to be by your side,I want you to be the first person I we wish happy xmas.i want to hold you so close like never before,I want all your friends to be jealous of our love,honey what is remain for my flight money to complete is $1350. Honey can you help me with it once I come over to your country I we active my account and give you back your money.i really need your help so that I can be able to pay for the flight and come over.hope to read from you soon.

Return-Path: brainmooore@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.206.12.41]
X-Mailer: YahooMailMobile/0.0 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.822
Subject: Re: GOOD MORNING PRETTY

Originating IP: 41.206.12.41
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Email:

Hello honey thank you for your love and understanding,pretty there is no word to describe the love I have for you.nothing in this world we make me to stop loving you.you are all I have.is only death that can take me away from you ,you are my life without you I am breathless,honey should I send you the payment details. You are going to use in sending the 1350 to the agent in England so that I can send the other balance to him.in other for him to make a reservation for me.i want to be in your country before 22nd. and if I don't make a reservation now is going to be very hard to make a reservation before Xmas again.hope to read. from you as soon as possible.love you always
. Your Husband

After few other days:

hello pretty how are you doing, and how is every thing with you?hope you are okay.pretty i am still waiting to hear from you regarding the balance of my flight ticket,i have send the agent the part that is with me,remain the balance $1350 to complete the flight money,honey should i send you the payment detail in which i used in send the part payment to the agent in England,so that you can used it to send him the balance 1350,so that he can make a reservation for me before 22nd?get back to me as soon as possible my love.hope to read from you soon
your husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Email:

Hello beautiful,How are you and how was your night ? Hope it was fine. I am sorry for not writing you on time. I have been very busy. I just got back. I want you to know that i miss you very much. I can not wait to be with you honey. You are all that i want as Christmas present. I want to hold you and tell you how much you mean to me. I love you so much baby and i can not wait to be with you.
Below is the name of the agent. Please let me know as soon as you have made the payment so that i can contact him. you are to send him the payment through MONEY GRAM . Hope to here from you soon. Kisses
PAYMENT DETAIL
Name: Ewa Bxxx
Address: United Kingdom
test question: who
test answer: Ewa
honey, you are to send the money gram receipt to me so that i can forward it to him okay
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Email:
good morning honey how was your night, and how is every thing with you hope you are okay,i can wait to be wait you honey,i think about you both day and night,the agent said you can pay the money into this account

ACCOUNT NAME:Mr C A Christ oxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER:9300xxxx
SORT/CODE:206985
SWIFTBIC:BARCGB22
IBAN:GB69BARC2069859300xxxx
BANK:BARCLEYS BANK
ADRESS:34 SALISBURY ROAD PRESTON PRI 8PS

honey please after making the payment sent me the payment slip so that i can forward it to him okay, hope to read from you soon.love you always
your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Email:

hello honey how are you doing and how is every thing with you, hope you are okay?honey i can wait to be with you.you are all i think of both day and night, i thank God for giving you to me what else can i say.i can just wait to be with you next week.honey i still wait for the payment in other for the agent to make a reservation for me.next week is Xmas.i am purpose to be in your country before Tuesdays,honey i send you the bank detail he gave me yesterday.hope to read from you soon
Your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:18 am

Email:

Hello honey! How was you night? Hope it was fine? I miss you so much..i can wait to Hold on to my heart; never let you go I love you more than life,
in case you didn't know. where you go is where I shall go. I'm by you every minute, every hour.Only you have the power to make me
feel just the way i want .
The one my eyes pine to behold,My soul dreaming,Heart beaming,I swear that I shall love and adore you
The perfect mate for me would have many qualities. One look in your eyes and my knees would grow weak. One look in your eyes, and I would
see the depth of love you have for me. you would take me into your arms and erase all of my fears. It would make me cry, but they would only be happy
tears. I imagine you taking me on long moonlight walks. I imagine you holding me close, listening with interest while I talk.
Am always ready to go that extra mile just because of you.This perfect mate is you. No one else could touch my heart the way that you do
I would never change a thing that led me to you. Your love was always waiting there for me, and with you is the only place I ever want to be...
I truly love you so much my dear wife...honey please try as much as you can to make the payment on Monday, after making the payment try to send me the payment slip. so that i can forward it to the agent, for the next available reservation.honey i can wait to celebrate the Xmas with you my love, Hope to hear from you soon... kisses
Your husband..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:19 am

Email:

My love i just want to resend you the bank detail you are using in send the agent the balance flight money tomorrow

ACCOUNT NAME:Mr C A Christ Oxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER:9300xxxx
SORT/CODE:206985
SWIFTBIC:BARCGB22
IBAN:GB69BARC2069859300xxxx
BANK:BARCLEYS BANK
ADRESS:34 SALISBURY ROAD PRESTON PRI 8PS

Honey send me the copy of the payment slip once you make the payment
Love you always
Your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:22 am

Email:

hello my love, how are you doing and how was your day. hope it was fine?i really can wait to be with you,you are all i think of both day and night.honey i promise to always love and care for you till the end of time.honey i am still waiting to hear from you.regarding the balance ticket money.or you don't want me to come over again?hope to read from you soon
Your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 am

Email:

Hello honey how are you doing?baby i really want to be with you but there is nothing i can do to complete the flight money.you know i am still in camp and we only wait for our retire and gratuity,the only one i have is the one i send to the agent,there is no other with me. even i have talk to my friends but they said they don't and really if the have they we help me out but they do have because we don't work here apart from the military patrol,secondly honey is like you don't trust me if you trust me you could have send that money through money gram to the agent,and the agent can not run away with your money.i always think about you every moment,but you no if have the complete money i would ask you for a cent.is because my retirement is still in pending.honey if there is still way we can complete the balance i am still ready to over to your country to come and see you and make you feel love again
Hope to read from you soon
Your husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.