Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brainmooore@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brainmooore@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Angel Return:

hello pretty how are you doing today?i came across you profile and it caught my attention. you are really beautiful and i we like us to know each other better.hope to read from you soon

hello pretty how are you doing?and how was your night.pretty i we really like to know better.I am Brain a UN soldier presently on a peace keeping mission

i have a daughter of 7yrs old and i loss my wife three years ago to breast cancer

can you give me your email address so that i can send you message to tell you more about myself and share some pics with?

thank you pretty for the response here is my email(brainmooore@yahoo.com)hope to hear from you

Screen name: brian
Male
52 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location London/ United Kingdom

i am down to earth man who need a true love
i need a loving and caring lady that is ready to love and belove

Pictures used:

brian.PNG

brian1.PNG

brian2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brainmooore@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:36 am

Email:

hello pretty how are you doing ?i receive a short note of yours and i really like it.i we like to know little about you.hope to read from you soon

Return-Path: brainmooore@yahoo.com
Reply-To: mooore brain <brainmooore@yahoo.com>
Yahoo IP.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:12 am

Email:

Hello pretty sorry for the late response,i am form England a UN soldier presently in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission. i loss my wife to breast cancer three years ago, and i have a daughter of seven years old.ever since i loss my wife i have been alone,at then, i taught that is end of life.but i was made to understand that i need some one in my life, and i realize that is time for me to move on and being in love again.i need a serious relationship.i need a wife material, i need a woman that we love me for whom i am.i hate liar please if you are not really don't wright me again for God sake.
Brian

Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Emails:

thank you once again for the message.my daughter live with her late mum sister, in the state(...).ever since i lost my wife, i have never think of any woman until now that i have make up my mind to do so, and i don't want any thing that we break my heart again.i need you in my life, we are not getting younger. i want us to have a serious relationship.i want you to be my life partner but i don't know about you?hope to read from you soon

Good morning pretty, how was your night? hope it was fine..I feel so so good knowing you. I want to be a big part of your life baby, I really want you to be mine. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. Honesty is my watchword. I hate lies and deceit and cant stand it. I want you to be my best friend and my lover too..
I am real, easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person.. I also like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I love singing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.incase you want a good meal i will do that for you baby; I am a family oriented person, love children and I also do enjoy my job. I don’t really have friends again since I lost my wife.. So its been hard for me.. All I need now is a lovely woman just like you are, that will make me happy again.i want to love and be loved.. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life...
I am happy you are a serious person because that is what I want, am not in for games and don't want to waste any more of my time because we are not getting younger but getting older by the day. Pretty I really would want to make you my wife, a lover and a best friend. And I really want to be with you. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I will love to meet your family and friends, your background, your life experiences, your dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things.. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope I didn't write much of a novel. Baby if there is any question you want to ask me you can ask I will tell you everything you wish to know baby.... Hope to read from you soon..!!kisses

Brain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Emails:

i really missed your letter pretty, i we like us to know each other very well.ever since i lost my wife i have been alone.. i really need a woman like you that i we love and respect the way i love my late wife.i know present normally determine future. pretty i need a woman to love and respect, i need a woman i can share my taught and my feeling with a woman that we love me for whom i am, not what i do, pretty can you tell me little about yourself?hope to read from you soon

I had been believing that there is a paradise beyond the skies. But now I realized that heaven is just right here on earth, because what would an angel like you be doing here if heaven is somewhere else?
If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips...Nothing in the world can stop me from becoming yours for life. I love you so much that I can cross any hurdle that comes my way in getting to you.you are my breathe without breathe there is no life.My heart no longer belongs to me. It resides in your heart. I love you so much.good morning my princess and have a great day ahead

Brain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Email:

Hello my darling..

Hello honey, how was your night?I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you everyday how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. Baby, you make my heart beat faster.You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.There is no mountain that can reach higher than my love for you. No river is deeper then the deepest of my love. It stretches for more miles than any ocean can stretch. It is the kind only people dream about. All the money in the world or all the joy in the world would never be more important to me than you. You are my life, my soul, my love, my everything.

And ever since we met, my heart has been beating far more rapidly. Just to have you as mine and be with you is more then I could ask for. My whole life I thought my perfect love was only my dream, but now that I have found you I can end my search.

I hope that we are together forever 'cause without you, I will be nothing but a complete wreak. Before you, I thought of myself as a tiny, no good person. It is imperative that I have your love - to keep myself. You hold the key to my heart that keeps me in contact with life. Without you I am nothing.

No other woman or anyone will mean as much as you do. So, in closing, I leave you with this; I love you more than life itself and more than I love myself - you are my everything, I appreciate you and love you. You are my type of woman and i know we will be happy together forever.

I love you forever
Baby here are some songs and i know you will like them.
You & I (Michael Buble)
Always on my Mind (Michael Buble) : Michael Buble - Always On My Mind - Lyrics
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:25 am

Email:

Hello honey,

It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the time we spend communicating. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger.I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
I am thinking of you now and listening to a music
Play it here:
Ronan Keating - This I Promise You
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:26 am

Email:

Thoughts in my head, visions of you, but I can’t get through my work. Each time I closed my eyes, I started thinking of you. I am very tired and trying hard to sleep but I just couldn't sleep. You are always on my mind and I'm going crazy because of you. You lying by my side would make the darkest night shine brightly.
I know right now we are not together but in a short time our hearts will find each other. I pray every night and day that you see the love I have for you. I feel like I can't breathe.I have never been so in love the way I love you. I am so free to express myself when I send you email. You let me be me and make me feel so special.
I know God has something good in store for us. He is not an evil God but a loving God. And when we are in each other's arms, that love will be more amazing than what we have now. I miss you and can't wait to hold you soon; I love you, my dearest sweetie pie. It doesn't matter how far apart we are now, as long as you know I love you always. No matter what or how, I wish to be with you all my life and into the afterlife.
Words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It boggles my mind how someone can think of someone almost every single second, minute, and hour of every day! You are truly amazing in every way, the good and the bad! I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy and win my heart until I met you. If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started. I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me. Thank God I found you at last. You are my everything.good morning my princess
your husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:28 am

Email:

good morning pretty how are you doing?hope your night was okay.yes we are going to meet very soon because this is my last mission with the UN after this peace keeping mission, i am going to retire which is few week from now.once i am doing with this mission, i am come over to you country to come and see you.i am evening planning to own a lucrative business there in you country because once i am down with this mission i am coming over to your country.i also want us to start a new life together in our new home.baby one thing you should know more about me is that I am a very honest and modest man..I love you more than words can say,baby you have brought so much happiness into my life, thank you so much for coming into my life.
Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restricting. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. For a love so free...will never fly away. By starlight, I'll kiss you, and promise to be your one and only. I'll make you feel happy and leave you to be lost in mine.
Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever. Love is like water, We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can't live with out it.my love here is a music for you this morning

Put your head on my shoulder (Michael Buble) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMfFrjPyTo

Baby you can find the song on YouTube.com or copy the link and put it in your explorer and it will open.

love you till the end of time
your husband

Brain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Email:

You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you.I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need.Take care and GOD bless you.

Yours one and only

kisses

Brain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.