Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ryan Talor ryantalor300@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ryan Talor ryantalor300@hotmail.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Chemistry.com
Anthony
48 | Bronx, New York
ryantalor300@hotmail.com
Wow, Such an incredible profile you have here...i find it so inviting and i decided to drop you a note to see if we can chat to know more about each other. Please go through my profile and see if you will like the things there about me...You look beautiful,stunning, calm and gorgeous.The smile on your face really shows how beautiful your inside will be.I would really like to chat with you if you don't mind... My name is Ryan. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I registered on the site when i was doing a job in Bronx, NY. I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication . It is just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will go off anytime soon and i am not ready to renew it.I will like us to keep in touch through other means like email, phone call or text.I will beg that you give me your email address

If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

Carl Leon carlleon800@yahoo.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:00 pm

Picture of the same person:
Chemistry.com
Menal1962
47 | New York, New York
carlleon800@hotmail.com ; carlleon800@yahoo.com
Wow good morning, Such an incredible profile you have here...i find it so inviting and i decided to drop you a note to see if we can chat to know more about each other. Please go through my profile and see if you will like the things there about me...You look beautiful,stunning, calm and gorgeous..I would really like to chat with you if you don't mind... My name is Carl. I live in Topeka, Kansas. I registered on the site when i was doing a job in New York. I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication . It is just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will go off anytime soon and i am not ready to renew it.I will like us to keep in touch through other means like email, phone call or text.I will beg that you give me your email address so that i can send you a more private and detail email or alternatively through my email carlleon800(at)y a h o o(dot)com It is a yahoo dot com email address. I don't mind charting.I hope to hear back from you soon. It will be my pleasure.
Sincerely
Carl.

Lilifly
Junior survivor

Re: ryantalor300@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

The pictures are reported online since 2012 for being abused in scams.

On Skype:

live:ryantalor300 / ryan taylor - no other details
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ryan Talor ryantalor300@hotmail.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Different id on Chemistry.com
This time:Flowman
48 | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Same email.
A note from Flowman
Wow, Such an incredible profile you have here...i find it so inviting and i decided to drop you a note to see if we can chat to know more about each other. Please go through my profile and see if you will like the things there about me...You look beautiful,stunning, calm and gorgeous.The smile on your face really shows how beautiful your inside will be.I would really like to chat with you if you don't mind... My name is Ryan. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I registered on the site when i was doing a job in Pittsburgh, PA. I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication . It is just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will go off anytime soon and i am not ready to renew it.I will like us to keep in touch through other means like email, phone call or text.I will beg that you give me your email address so that i can send you a more detail email or alternatively you can write to my direct mail address.. ryantalor300 (at)hotmail(dot)com...
It is a hotmail dot com email address. . I don't mind charting.I hope to hear back from you soon. It will be my pleasure. Have a great day. Sincerely
Ryan

Lilifly
Junior survivor

Unread postby kylescolonel1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 am

I was previously contacted by this scammer when he was using the name Ellamann the end of July on Chemistry.com He has just now sent me an interest and wink on Chemistry using the name Jollyman from Bowie, MD. It is the same picture he was using on the Chemistry.com user name Flowman from Pittsburgh, PA.
kylescolonel1
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:27 am

If any of them sent you messages or emails, please post the email addresses used, and any emails or messages sent to you here. Remove your details first! Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Lilifly » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:06 am

Chemistry.com
Id:Pallyman
48 | Williams Township, Pennsylvania
Email: ryantalor300@hotmail.com
A note from Pallyman

Hello and how are you doing? My name is Ryan. I was just going through your profile here.
I was stormed by your profile and your picture. You are one piece of beauty.The smile on your face really shows how beautiful your inside will be.I would really like to chat with you more. I would love to get to know you better,hopefully we could give it a try so that we can get to know each other better if you don’t mind.I'm of the opinion that friendship is not ranked by whom we have known the longest, who came first or who cares the best. It is about who came and never left.
I live in Georgia.I registered on the site when i was doing a job in Williams Township, PA.I hope the distance will not be an issue.Distance is a thing of the mind that can be countered by good communication .It is just a just a flight ticket away.My subscription on the site will expire today and i will like us to keep in contact through other means like email.
I will rather you write me via email ryantalor300 (at)hotmail(dot)com...
It is a hotmail dot com email address.
I hope to hear back from you soon.

It will be my pleasure..

Ryan

Lilifly
Junior survivor

Antoniowalker200@hotmail.com

Unread postby Kmom39 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Antonio Walker!!! He met me on chemistry meet. Com. Told me to use email. It was easier and his membership had expired. He is not really who he says. He used username "Blessingman" claimed to be 47. Claimed his birthdate was March 28th, 1968. Profile stated he was from Maryland. Claimed in lived in Norcross, Georgia. He sends very romantic, clean emails. Extremely lengthy. He didn't get the chance to ask me. But I found out he eventually asks for Money. It's also stated he has been doing this since 2012?! We need to stop him or her. His real name may be Barry? He may be really from Africa? Or Ny. He has used names like Ryan, Anthony, Bill, Carl, and many more. I'm trying to post some of his emails. Please let's stop this. Nobody should send a stranger money. Let's stop these guys from taking advantage of us. Help one another. Last email he used was Antoniowalker200@hotmail.com. He also claims to have a daughter. Age unknown. He uses the same photos since 2012. He always says"Distance is just a flight ticket away"
Kmom39
New survivor

Antoniowalker200@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Kmom39,

Thanks for coming and giving some information of this one. It would be helpful to post some of his emails, especially the ones where he asks for money. Any chat usernames, phone numbers, pictures that are not posted here, and any documents he may have sent too.

Now, drop him like a rock and do not say one more word to him. Do not tell him he is posted here!
Read and follow this advice to protect yourself and others from any more harm.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.