Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevemart58@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stevemart58@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:34 am

Zorpia:

You are someone special I wish to know you better. Please contact me with this email: stevemart58@ hotmail.com

Screen name: Steven / StevenMartins14
48, Compton, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑70, in Austria.

Picture used:

steven.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevemart58@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:35 am

On muslimandsingle:

Nicesteve
Age47
Height 5ft 6in
Sect Other
Ethnicity White Irish
Profession CEO
I am: Adventurous, Ambitious, Confident, Easy Going, Friendly, Funny, Loving, Sensitive, Smart, Sociable, Romantic, Serious, Giving, Good Listener Am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to listen. I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like the beautiful west lake, I like the flat cornfield in Champagne. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And I like to laugh
Am look for nice, trust, honesty, and communication. The qualities I look in a person are intelligence, friendly, down to earth

On BlackPlanet:

Nicestev
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Libra
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:29 pm

Email:

Hi Dear,

My name is Steven Martins, I am 48 from Dublin Ireland an engineer working in London, I was married before, but lost my wife after long battle with cancer for 5 years, I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person, Am making a proper arrangement to visit you very soon in your country; I can't stay without thinking of you. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me and i have a daughter she is 16 years old.

I enjoy playing Basketball which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, love, faithfulness and potential.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Steven Martins.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Email:

My Dear,

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.

Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you, This friendship i look forward to good intimacy and whole fulfillment for better growth and development of both of us. I believe both of us have a lot to learn from each other, we both i believe have the need of being accommodated.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you,

Darling, I hope your family members are not going to be hurt hearing that you are going to be with a foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense ...then I will respect and help you OK?

I need more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling.
Have a pleasant day.

Yours Love,
Steven.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:43 am

Email:

Hi Darling,

How is everything with you sincerely hope that you are doing pretty well, I am deeply seeking Companionship and warmth of you since the day you came into my life, and I can't wait to meet you soon. I can't wait to share that harmony and Love with you. Love heals everything. Love is all there is. Love is the Energy of the Soul, therefore when I seek of it; I do with all my heart fully honest about it.

I don't mind having friendship with people as long as they are honest and appreciate the true meaning of friendship most of the notes I got from guys out there, they were looking for fun and I am looking for a Woman who need a true friend and could share opinions and problem; I could feel your honesty that was why I replied and gave you all attention.

Each day I pray to the Universe to find us where he know we need to be. Beside Prayers, I align my Personality with my Soul above, forward to becoming a being of the light fully. Humbleness, forgiveness, clarity and Love the gifts of the spirit, Let’s take root and bloom and draw to ourselves the Universe, the greatest gifts human with open hearts towards one another.
I understand that there is a huge distance in between us in terms of location.

However, I hope with time we can get to be together. I look at it this way, even if for whatever reasons things/situation don't favor either one of us, at least friendship will remain... I hope. I have to go for now.

With Love,
Steven.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevmartin50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:35 am

Zorpia:

You are someone special I wish to know you better, Please contact me with this email: stevmartin50@ hotmail.com

Screen name: Steven / StevenMartins15
48, New York City, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑70, in Hungary.

steven.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevenmartin50@outlook.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:18 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=43596, where the email address stevenmartin50@outlook.com is reported for being used with someone else's stolen picture:

On Black Planet:

Nicestev
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Libra

The stolen picture used is the first one reported in this topic.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chestmorgan@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Zorpia:

What a wonderful and charming smile you have here,You can contact me through my email to enable me detail more about myself because I don't use to be here always: chestmorgan@ hotmail.com

Screen name: Chester / ChesterMorga0710
50, Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Picture used :

chester.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chestmorgan@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Zorpia:

What a wonderful and charming smile you have here, You can contact me through my email to enable me detail more about myself because I don't use to be here always: chestmorgan@ hotmail.com

Screen name: Chester / ChesterMorgan2
49, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
aged 40‑70, in Belgium.

The stolen picture use is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chestermorga@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Zorpia:

What a wonderful and charming smile you have here, You can contact me through my email to enable me detail more about myself because I don't use to be here always: chestermorga@ hotmail.com

Fake profile used:

Chester / ChesterMorgen4
50, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
aged 40‑70, in Croatia.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.