Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zsuzsa Tanczos

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zsuzsa Tanczos

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:07 am

simbiwells102@outlook.com

WeDateFree:

Hello and how are you doing ,was just surfing the net when i came across your profile and pic,i liked it and i felt spelt bound to drop you this quickie, hope to hear back from you soon,hope i won't turn blue waiting?will remain breathless till i hear back from you? you can get back at me through simbiwells102@outlo ok.com Thanks.

Screen name: simbiluv
30 y/o female from lockport, USA
business
I think I must admit that I am merry to a rare degree. Also I am a very ambitious. I want to achieve all my aims and to find my own place on a huge Earth. I like to communicate and to spend my free time with interesting, smart and jolly people. Also I am a very faithful woman and I have never betrayed any person in my life.My interests are sport, dancing, traveling and of course music. I prefer music among all arts because it speaks a universal language and makes the world brighter.

Ideal match description:
A loving caring man that have the fear of God and knows howto take very good care of a lady,someone that can love me for who i am and appreciate me as a lady.

Picture used - stolen image of Zsuzsa Tanczos, Hungarian adult movies actress:

simbi.PNG

Active on Skype as live:simbiwells102, no other details.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: simbiwells102@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:52 am

Email:

Hello dear and thanks for you response , i am so happy to hear from you from the site .i hope you like my pictures , i like coffe and i love to have a chat with you anyway when never i can okay through yahoo messenger, well i am far away for now .I am in Dubai at the moment for business to buy Dubai because that is what i buy and sell that is me and the store where i use to buy in the picture that i sent you.But this time it turn around against me and i met some bastard who promise to sell so good fabrics for me and set me up and i got screwed and scam of my money...anyway its a long story i wont want to bore you with , i don't like the way people talk to me anytime i tell them about my problem over here in Dubai and what i am going through so i really get tired of this dating thing on net . well why i have been single is because i have not found my right man and i have been hurt so many times by a man so i really take my time but its a pity i am still in wrong place and bad situation now .....There is no long distance about love and want you to know beauty is not love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person,what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer: true love.

Subject: Thanks so much for your response more about me with pics.
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015

Pictures received with the email:

simbi.jpg
simbi.jpg (21.16 KiB) Viewed 4228 times

simbi1.PNG
simbi1.PNG (289.76 KiB) Viewed 4228 times

+
a half nude picture, not posted.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:09 am

Email:

Thank you so much for getting in touch with me and sending me mail about my problems and what i am going through i really appreciate your concern and care.Honestly i am really so sorry that you are alone, i really hope to meet you someday but i hope we can plan to be together but we have to start and develop something first honey ... you sound like all i want, you are my perfect match. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. I am not a liar or here for games all i want is who will love me and trust me and i want honesty in all we do okay.

I am a woman who is very honest, kind, loving, kindhearted, very sincere and honest person, am caring, social, smart, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love. i am very honest about what ever i say and do and i want you to know that am here with genuine heart looking for my soul mate and meeting you is the greatest gift of all cos it been along time i been with a man and i am glad i have met you and i know meeting you is not just a coincidence

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me, communicate his feelings to me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic all the time,constantly reactive, and treat you right, I know you will be thinking like what i my doing on here. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a loving relationship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a partner/lover. I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to you only and i will want you to the same in return.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Email:

Thanks so much for your sweet response dear i am really so happy to hear from you and i like your feelings towards me.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart. Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help.

Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him, to be with him, to make him realize how much you really love him. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets
unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it,and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get
advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts,hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people...that lasts forever.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Email:

I know we will work it out and do this and someday we will be together and it will no longer be dreams but a dreams come through my dear. i really appreciate reading from you and really growing up feeling and love for you ,i can just wait for us to be together ,i just pray i could be able to get out of this my hard time that i am going through over here in Dubai in time . Anyway take good care of yourself and be good and i hope to hear back from you soon bye for now.
Yours Lovely
Simbi.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Email:

Hello Dear xxx i was really so happy to hear from you , anyway how was your weekend and hope is well my dear. Anyway xxx i must be honesty here ,i will really needs your help , i was not able to solve my problems due to short of cash , i dont mind if you can assist me financially please i really do need you and your assistant then i can pay off some bills that i owe over here then i can live here in Dubai then come over to you if you wish and we can be together. i am so sorry i ask you for this i never mean to ask you or disturb you for anything or money but i just to lay down my ego and seek for help .Because they say a friend in need is a friend indeed ,please my dear i really wish to hear from you soon xxx... thanks.
Simbi.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Email:

Hello honey thanks so much to hear from you i am really so glad , because my heart is troubles and i am really going through hard time i even find it hard at this time to take care of myself , please peter i need some little finacial help i dont mind how much you can help me with , but i am owing some amount of $1420 here in Dubai that i needs to pay up . please my love let me know if you can help me with it or how much you can help me with so i can send you an info to send it . I will send you my partner info and she a friend to in USA to send it she knows how to get it send to me in cash that will get it love please let me know your plans dear so i can the info to you.

Simbi
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Email:

yes sure love you can wire it to my friend acct in US and he will get it send to me in Dubai okay . i will send you her well fargo Bank acct honey ...please honey try make sure you go into any wells fargo Bank that is close to you and make a cash deposit of the fund to the acct and get back to me with the deposit slip , you will have to scan it to me so i can send it to my friend as prove that you send it okay thanks so much my love for your concern and heart of willing to help.

This the Details Down here
Wells Fargo Bank
Account number 620603xxxx
Rounting No: 12100xxxx
Name: Tammie Hxxx

Simbi.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.