Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edmondchester35@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

edmondchester35@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Angel Return:

how are you today and how is your work too hope all is fine with you there, i would like to know more about you and also tell you about me as well, you can contact me through my email id- edmondchester35@outlook.com) or possible you can drop your email id here to me so that i will get back to you there soon,
thanks, Edmond..

Screen name: Edmond
Male / Single
47 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Malacca/ Malaysia

Slogan
willing to make long and strong relationships.

I'm hardworking, conscientious, idealistic, compassionate, affectionate, with good moral standards. Sometimes I can be a little superficial. But that's only on the surface...am a very respectful and humble person, I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is very important to me.Thanks

i am looking for a nice, honest, loving, respectful, caring woman to be my life time wife to live with me for the rest of our lives, I seek for a lady with similar Interests as myself, a person who is genuine, quiet natured, honest hearted and trustworthy.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Engineer
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

edmond.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.