Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

denisephi18@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

denisephi18@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Datemefree:

Hi, how are you doing over there today, This is Denise . Your profile caught my attention and i do love to get to know you more, Feel free to get back to me with your email address so we can get to know each other more better.... This is my e-mail denisephi18@yahoo.com.I will be looking forward in reading back from you soon. Denise Phillips

Screen name: denisephi
- 30 y/o female
- Jamaica, USA
- English, English, English
- Self Employed
- Have no children
Looking for a serious long lasting relationship a man to spend my life with not as your Girl friend or as a friend with benefits We are to mature for that. A man to make my \\

Ideal match description:
A Man that is as comfortable in jeans & t-shirt as an evening gown. Someone that takes care of himself, and his appearance is important, but is not obsessed with it. He would love the outdoors and enjoy trying new things. A great sense of humor is a must, especially when one of life'\\\ ''\\\ 's little challenges pop up, and has the ability to laugh at himself. A great companion, that has many of the same interests I do, and may have a few of his own to introduce me to. He is affectionate, honest, communicative, passionate, and likes to hug and holding hands in public.

denise.jpg
denise.jpg (2.51 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: denisephi18@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing , I would love to tell you more about myself ... I'm Denise Phillips, and I'm 29 years of age . I describe myself with a lot of qualities. I am a little shy at first when I meet someone, I'm also sweet, Caring, and Loyal, thoughtful, loving, and fun at times I can be charm beautiful with a great sense of humor. (I believe a sense of humor is a necessity of life) I enjoy Sunsets, nature, long walks, Ocean breezes, Reading poetry and the way air smells after it rains..I have Dark blond e hair and brown eyes - Sometime light brown depending on my mood - I'm 5'9 inches tall. And currently weight about 125 pounds.... I am single and have been for almost 3 years now, it took me about a year and a half to stop missing my ex-boyfriend then I try to move on with my life.

I believe life has so much to offer; it really needs to be enjoyed, experienced and lived! - Too many people just go through the motions. I like experiencing a wide variety of lives and enjoy both ends of the spectrum on a number of different countries. I have lived enough to see the ups and downs of life, but even though I've experienced my fair share of pitfalls, I believe (and others around always tell me as well).

Am a great believer in the saying ¡Life is easy, its only people who make it difficult... All I am really looking for is someone very special to spend the rest of our lives together. No head games, no running out when times get tough, just a relationship built on trust and honesty, where yesterday is a fantastic memory, today we are having lots of fun, and tomorrow we are looking forward to whatever we have planned to do. I know what I want out of life,and always go the extra mile to make sure that I achieve it. My favorite pastimes are mountain biking, motor sport, fast cars, and music. I love to be mischievous and like fooling around, however I take responsibility very seriously.

Do I sound like the kind of woman who could make you happy? I have a big open heart and I love giving and receiving affection. Of course the physical side of a relationship is very important and I want my woman to be feminine, sexy and passionate, but just as important is his mind and his wants and needs and his feelings. , and I really want to share tomorrows experiences with someone very special. Okay that's enough about me for now, I'm sure that you are falling asleep there!!!

Please tell me more about you, and send me your pictures please. Are you a romantic? Do you believe in being together forever? What are you looking for in your woman?

Man, I will finish here. Stay safe for me, have a great
week and I look forward to hearing from you real soon.

Yours. in love

Denise Phillips

den.PNG
den.PNG (36.19 KiB) Viewed 802 times

den1.PNG
den1.PNG (21.88 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.