Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of General Jeffrey Kendall

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of General Jeffrey Kendall

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6443]

What name did the scammer use?*: William Kendall
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 59
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: orlova12011960
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no
How much money did they demand?: 3,200 €
Name you were told to send the money to. : Diplomat Sarimah Bindi tan
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Malaysia
How were you to send the money ?: Bank account n° 156012417394
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: ken.png
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I went to fraud squad of my town, but for I have been smart enough to not send money, it was not possible to formally denounce the fact, so I was advised to stop all contact with the guy and notify the police of any attempt to be contacted
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The individual who contacted me said to be a general US Air Force, his name was William Kendall, to be stationed in Kandahar in Afganisthan, to work for the NATO peacekeeping mission, the first name is fake but the surname is of the real General Jeffrey B. Kendall, he also uses an official photograph of General Kendall from which he deleted the name that appears on the platelet.
He says he has 59, he was born Feb. 14, 1956.
Because of extremely strict security measures, he argues that he can not be called either on the phone or make a video call on Skype, everything is recorded in the field and he does not want to be in trouble. He has no friends.
The trick to extort money from his victims is simple, he says he wants to make a request to leave early, the only problem is that it is not allowed to travel out of the military with too much luggage, so he is forced to send its owned by diplomatic courier. The courier will contact the victim (in my case said to be an Afghan woman), she says she left but must first go to Malaysia where she has deliveries to make. The next day she get an email in which she claims that the baggage to be cleared through customs (thank goodness she's a diplomatic courier !!!) must obtain a certificate(United Nation Yellow Access TAG) and that to get it 3,200 €
=
skype name: WILLIAM KENDALL
skype profile ID: orlova12011960
kandahar, United States
BD: Tuesday, February 14, 1956
Age 59
Male
English

Picture used - stolen image of Brig. Gen. Jeffrey B. Kendall:

kendall.JPG
kendall.JPG (17.75 KiB) Viewed 1350 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

diplomatsarimah@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:44 pm

The courier company: diplomatsarimah@gmail.com :

Email:

good morning madam , i am diplomats Samirah Binti from from Afghanistan ,i am here to inform you that your husband William Kendall have given me charge to deliver his parcel here from the camp to you in xxx .and i am writing to you in other to confirm if the following information i got from your husband are correct in other to ease my trip . here below are the detail of the information i got from him
your name ...... xxx
address......xxx
Telephone .xxx
I want to assure you that with this address your husband's luggage will be delivered without stress .
my regard Diplomat Samirah Binti tan

Thank you madam Kendall for your wonderful letter , i am so sorry for not replying back because i have so many other businesses at hand now that i have to deliver to other families including that of your husband. Madam you don't have to apologizes for referring to me as a man because i am not offended in any way . First i must go to Malaysia and from there i will in xxx the next day before Leaving for Nigeria for the final delivery then i will return back here in Afghanistan . please i urge you to be patience. Tomorrow evening i will be on the trip so that i can move on time the next day to xxx .
thank you madam for your understanding
my best regard Diplomat Sarimah Binti
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: diplomatsarimah@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Good morning madam , I am glad to inform you that I
have arrived Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia this morning. However,I am ready to fly
over to your Country xxx this Morning with the parcel, but the custom here in Malaysia ask me to
Obtain United Nations yellow Access Tag CERTIFICATE, so that the custom will not get access
to the parcel to avoid scanning here in Malaysia and in xxx .And, I have contacted with the
Tax/Insurance/ and the custom office to know the cost of getting this documents now, so they said
it will cost you the sum of 3,200 Euros and I have already deposited 1,000 Euros now,so I want
you to send me the remaining balance of 2,200 Euros for me,so that i will obtain this clearance
certificate
. So Madam, I will advise you to transfer the charges with the details below
account name .... Sarimah binti tan
Account number 156012417394
Bank name Maybank
Country.. Malaysia
Swift code... MBBEMYKS .
As soon as the payment is made please send the payment slip to me .
Note that, with the help of this document, your husband's parcel will be delivered safely to your
address below without any questions or Scanning when the parcel arrived your Country

Email:

thank you madam for you kind mail. Madam things are not so good for me here , the only money left with me here has been used for the deposit and i have no other money left expect for my flight . Believe me , as soon as the document is ready i will scan it and send it to you . please try and send the money . I am a woman like you and i believe there is not need to lie to you . please i want you to consider that i also have children whom i left at home waiting for my return

Email:

I have just received a mail from your husband Mr Kendall , asking me about my account . As you can see madam , the account number i sent to you is mine , you can use it to transfer the money and after , scan the payment slip and send it to me

this is the account number

.account name .... Sarimah binti tan

Account number 156012417394

Bank name Maybank

Country.. Malaysia

Swift code... MBBEMYKS
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: diplomatsarimah@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Email:

thank you madam for you kind mail. Madam things are not so good for me here , the only money left with me here has been used for the deposit and i have no other money left expect for my flight . Believe me , as soon as the document is ready i will scan it and send it to you . please try and send the money . I am a woman like you and i believe there is not need to lie to you . please i want you to consider that i also have children whom i left at home waiting for my return

Email:

good morning madam , i just receive a message from Mr Kendall , i want to and your husband to do something as soon as possible because i want to do my job as soon as possible . i am really waiting tirelessly . please make the payment immediately so i can process everything.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: williamkendall002@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Email address of the scammer: williamkendall002@gmail.com

Chat log excerpts:

WILLIAM KENDALL: here in the camp also here in this military there are rules that guide everyone here
WILLIAM KENDALL: my head is aching here
WILLIAM KENDALL: I told you my love , i only know of myself , i don't like making friends because i don't want to be invloed in trouble
WILLIAM KENDALL: my love , i really do not know if the document will be singed today or tomorrow but i want the luggage to be brought immediately because i have some important documents regarding to my retirement right inside there
WILLIAM KENDALL: my love please help me out , as soon as i arrive , i will pay back the money ok
WILLIAM KENDALL: please my love , i am pleading to you . As soon as i arrive in xxx i will giveit back to you , now i am not myself
WILLIAM KENDALL: honey i am pleading to you to help me do something now , I will give the back the money to you as soon as i arrive ok please
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.